SORT BY Relevancy
A round-up of recent radio segments from The Martin Kilcoyne Show on KTRS 550 AM in St. Louis, MO featuring ZekeFilm's Jim Tudor, talking about new film releases.
This batch spotlights the films RED 2, Guillermo del Toro's PACIFIC RIM, and THE LONE RANGER, with talk other new films as well.
These segments are re-presented with the full permission of KTRS 550 AM.
Trail Running is on the rise; one of the most epic challenges for an Ultra Trail Runner is traversing the Grand Canyon. Listen as Vanessa Runs shares her journey from rim-to-rim-to-rim, running through one of the 7 great Natural Wonders of the World.
How long will it take? Well, first of all, it’s not a race. It would be crazy to do this run and not take some time to enjoy the incredible scenery. A mid-pack runner should plan on at least 13-15 hours.
It is a tough run, with a little bit of everything as obstacles: some rocky sections of trail, some exposure, two BIG hills, heat, cold, altitude (7000 feet at the south rim, 2600 feet at the bottom, 8000 feet at the north rim).
You will definitely feel like you’ve accomplished something when you finish. And you will see the Grand Canyon as few have ever seen it!
On this week's ScreenPicks Movie Show, we review five new films: Pacific Rim, Grown Ups 2, Fruitvale Station, Killing Season, and Hunt
Join Host Live Chats
- Eileen Lock (6 chatters)
- Comedy Concepts (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (3 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (3 chatters)
- Caroline Sutherland (3 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Angelic Light Stream (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- A Proverb A Prayer and A Miracle (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- Universal Energy (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- Perseverance MinX (1 chatters)
- KoKo Radio (0 chatters)