SORT BY Relevancy
We go "Way Over the Rainbow" tonight with host Andrew Martin. This marks an exciting new hour, focusing on LGBT news, politics and entertainment. Andrew introduces guests, plays great music, and hopes to delve into serious LGBT culture while at the same time keeping the ambience light and fun.
Tonight's guest is Kevin Scott Hall, acclaimed nightlife entertainer, cabaret columnist for the website Edge New York, and prestigious author of both the novel "Off the Charts" and the recent nonfiction memoir "A Quarter Inch From My Heart."
Naturally outgoing and persuasive, twin brothers Jonathan and David Bennet began to think about the importance of attraction when they noticed that being popular with students made them more successful as teachers. This spurred their devotion to researching and studying the "science" of attraction. They began creating practical tips based on their studies. They have partnered with matchmakers and dating coaches in Columbus, Ohio, helping men (and women) become more confident and attractive through consulting, public speaking, and classes.
They both have a Bachelor's degree from Ohio University and a Master's degree from Emory University, and have written several books. Jonathan and David will be speaking about dating tips for men over 40
Hehehe.... So folks, let's delve into Erotica for a min. I know when people hear the word "Erotica" the first thing that comes to mind is eeewwww.... That's dirty!!! Well folks, it really is not. As we have Agape Love, so is there Eros Love. The question therefore is, In a marriage, should there be a schedule or you just "do it" as the spirit moves you???
Join us next Thursday at 10pm as we hash out this topic. Let's learn a thing or two.... ;) :D
We go "Way Over the Rainbow" tonight with host Andrew Martin. This marks the debut of an exciting new hour, focusing on LGBT news, politics and entertainment. Andrew introduces guests, plays great music, and hopes to delve into serious LGBT culture while at the same time keeping the ambience light and fun.
Tonight's guest is Tony Award nominee Sharon McNight ("Starmites"), who has served as a popular LGBT icon for over two decades as Broadway star, cabaret artiste beyond compare, and Grand Marshal of the San Francisco Gay Pride Parade.
Tonight we are discussing why some of the over 40's are not kicking in the bedroom. This is a conversation that needs to happen particularly for those who are dating, married or planning to marry someone in this age bracket. How do we keep our mind, body and spirit in shape? Are there things we need to do to keep everything working?
Some choose to date younger partners, is this the best solution if your needs are not being met?
Join me at the top of hour and let's chop it up
3479457556 is the call in number or send your questions or coments to me via the chatroom
Follow all of Ebony's Shows @ http://www.ebonyempresstv.com
Tonight we're joined by Robin Farina and Jill Gass who are part of the first all women's team to compete in the Trois Etapes Tour. The race is a fundraiser for World Bicycle Relief. Competitors will cross many of the toughest climbs from the Tour de France during the three day event. For the first time ever, on August 7-10, an all-female team will take on the Trois Etapes Tour. We will tackle some of the most grueling climbs of the Grand Tour in the French Pyrenees with a goal to mobilize women in rural Africa and promote women’s cycling around the world.
Our team will be led by Evelyn Stevens of Specialized-lululemon. Team members include:
Chrissie Wellington, Four-time Ironman World Champion, legend in the endurance world, and a key player for Le Tour Entier and La Course;
Robin Farina, Professional cyclist and President of the Women’s Cycling Association, a nonprofit that advocates for the development of women’s cycling equitably and sustainably;
Jill Gass, Coach at B4T9, a women’s cycling team based in California;
Vicki Ford, Endurance triathlete and cyclist from Austin, TX;
Heidi Wood, Elite cyclo-cross racer and avid road cyclist from Seattle, WA;
Sarah Boddington, Avid road cyclist from Surrey, UK; and
April Marshke, Specialized Women’s Business Manager in Europe.
Jori Nunes is the author of Chocolate Flowers a difficult book for her to write emotionally; but it’s a story she always knew she needed to write, it is book about severe childhood abuse, a topic that most people feel comfortable discussing.
Jori grew up knowing her parents were both ‘different’ and as she aged she learned that the difference was due to mental illness. Jori saw her mother suffer horrible beatings from her father. Jori herself was sexually, emotionally and physically abused and she tried to make sense of the confusion of having disturbed parents.
The reason Jori wrote this courageous book Chocolate Flowers was because she wanted to ‘GET OVER’ her own depression, understand her past and to help readers learn to protect their own children. She uses her knowledge and experience as she shares what’s in her heart in hopes that she is able to raise awareness on this important and critical subject. Her greatest wish is abuse of any kind is never again perpetrated on another innocent child.
CONNECT WITH JORI
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/CHOCOLATEFLOWERSJORINUNES
Book: Chocolate Flowers
This week on OTTR~! join Ed and his co-hosts Cutrer and Craig as they break down all the matchs for this coming weekends BATTLEGROUND PPV and we take a look at and talk about the WWE's up coming DVD about the GREAT AMERICAN BASH. All this and a whole lot more on this weeks OVER THE TOP RADIO~!
Material matter of life will fade if you let it. The mind is eternal and only as flexible as you allow. The mind must be stable and mature in order to accomplish the goal God has set. where is your goal? What is your goal in life. Being tossed here and there like a ship without a rutter is not living. Don't just exist and let matter control your destiny. Let go and let God.
Join Pastor E weekly as we come together for our mid week push over the hump, with real worship, real praise and real word of GOD.
Each weeek Pastor E will address current situaion in our Christian walk with current solutions from the word of GOD
Every Wednesday 11:00 AM PST
1:00 PM CST
2:00 PM EST
Call 646-595-4424 or log on @ blogtalkradio/nownetwork
REGAIN YOUR BIRTHRIGHTS N.O.W. 0-5
1. Confidence- 1John 5:14 In God we are confident that if we ask anything according to His will (purpose), He will hear us.
2. Courage- Psalms 27:14 Wait on the Lord and be of good courage and He shall strengthen your heart (mind), wait I say on the Lord.
3. Hope- Romans 15:13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
4. Belief- Acts 4:32 Now the multiples of those who believed were of one heart and of one soul.
5. Faith- Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.
6. Trust- Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding.
That GOD is the source of our everything. WAKE UP, GET UP and MOVE NOW 0-5 seconds in JESUS name!!!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (16 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (10 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (9 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (7 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- Sh Moore (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (4 chatters)
- El Maat (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (1 chatters)
- AFTER*DARK*radio (1 chatters)
- debidaly (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Walking The Romans Road (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)