SORT BY Relevancy
This webinar reviews recent literature and Ambry data that change how we understand and define hereditary breast and ovarian cancer. In addition, the Mauli Ola Foundation announces its 2nd annual "Battle for the Breasts" awareness event. This online surfing competition allows your clinic to participate for an opportunity to win up to $50,000 worth of hereditary breast cancer genetic testing, donated by Ambry Genetics. During the webinar, we provide a walk-through of the event, including details on how your clinic can register and participate.
September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.
It's hard to believe it's been almost a year since the release of Maureen Miles Bucci's book A Snobby Girl's Guide to Dealing with Cancer: Surviving Cancer with Humor, Grace, and Style. On August 25 the author returns to Writestream Tuesday with Daria Anne to talk about her success with the book, her work with other cancer patients and caregivers, her Snobby Girl Facebook Group, and her plans for future projects.
During the live show, call in with your questions and comments at (347) 945-7246.
In this Mayo Clinic Radio Health Minute, Dr. Sean Dowdy comments on a study that looked at how a drug is impacting outcomes for some patients with ovarian cancer. To listen, click the link below. Bevacizumab for Ovarian Cancer
While adoption is an option for many patients who want to build a family after cancer treatment, the process of can be long, difficult and very expensive. Joining us to share their experience and insight into this process are Matt and Heidi Cahill, both of whom are young adult survivors and caregivers to each other. Survivor Spotlight on young adult lymphoma survivor Samantha Stanley.
Pelotonia is a grassroots bike tour with one goal: raise money to fund cancer research. Period. Joining us to discuss the impact Pelotonia has, and the research funded by this three day experience, are Doug Ulman (President & CEO of Pelotonia) and Dr. Michael Caligiuri (Director of The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center, CEO The James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute) In the Survivor Spotlight, we welcome young adult survivor Madison Miller (Founder, Spark The Way)
In this episode, we talk with Boston-based educational consultant Michele Rosenthal (Assistant Dean of Undergraduate Programs at Sawyer Business School, Suffolk University) about navigating cancer and the college experience and the art of finding appropriate on-campus resources. Survivor Spotlight on young adult survivor Mallory Casperson (Founder/CEO at Lacuna Loft.)
The metastatic breast cancer experience is often overlooked, misunderstood or silenced by those who fear it due to lack of knowledge and education. Joining us is MJ DeCoteau, (Executive Director and Founder, Rethink Breast Cancer) to discuss the metastatic breast cancer awareness day and what Rethink Breast Cancer is doing to support the metastatic community. Survivor Spotlight on breast cancer survivor Christa Wittmier.
Teen cancer. It's a thing and it sucks. Join us on this episode as we welcome teen survivor Brianna Commerford along with her mom Lorraine to get a grasp on what it's like to navigate diagnosis and treatment when you're not a kid and not quite a young adult. In the Survivor Spotlight we welcome teen cancer survivor CJ George.
According to the American Cancer Society, about 21,000 women will be diagnosed with ovarian cancer this year ... and more than 14,000 will die from the disease. September is National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month and on the next program, gynecologic cancer specialist Dr. Jamie Bakkum-Gamez discusses diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cancer. Joining her is […]
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (74 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (48 chatters)
- Yada (41 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Into the Shadows with Sisters 3 (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Morton Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Truf Bros (1 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- SyndicatedNews (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)