SORT BY Relevancy
Join Jeff Hartman and Neal Coolong as they diagnose and break down the Steelers incredible loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 4 action in the NFL.
Be a part of the conversation by calling (347) 850-8581 and weigh in on the best Steelers talk on the internet!
The official BTSC online radio show, 'The Standard is the Standard' airs Wednesday night from 9:00 - 10:00 p.m. ET on BlogTalkRadio. Join myself and Neal Coolong (Lance Williams was unavoidably detained from joining the show) as they discuss anything and everything related to the Pittsburgh Steelers and NFL action.
As always, the show is interactive in many different ways. You can have a question answered on air by emailing the show (email@example.com), tweeting myself (@BnGBlitz) or Neal (@NealCoolong), or by calling in live and talking to the hosts directly. Simply call (347) 850-8581 and become a part of the conversation.
Here is a glimpse of what will be discussed on tonight's show:
- Recap and delivering of BTSC Game Balls for the Steelers victory over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday Night Football.
- A glimpse into the Steelers locker room as they prepare for the Tampa Bay Buccaneershearing directly from the players themselves.
- Predictions of Sunday's game
- An AFC North review...and much more!
Be sure to join us live for the best Steelers sports talk on the internet starting Wednesday from 9-10 p.m. ET.
This week we'll hear our (previously recorded) interview with Occupy Activist, Cecily McMillan. As well as an update on Cecily's upcoming court appearance.
We also encourage anyone who is in the area to #occupythecourts this Monday and check out JusticeForCecily.com
Join us this Sunday at 1PM EST for enough Political Discourse to Occupy your Disgruntled Little EarHoles!
Not Enough? Need More?
LIKE US on Facebook
FOLLOW US on Twitter
After forgiving millions of dollars in medical debt, Occupy Wall Street is tackling a new beast: student loans.
Marking the third anniversary of the Occupy Wall Street movement, the group's Strike Debt initiative announced Wednesday it has abolished $3.8 million worth of private student loan debt since January. It said it has been buying the debts for pennies on the dollar from debt collectors, and then simply forgiving that money rather than trying to collect it.
In total, the group spent a little more than $100,000 to purchase the $3.8 million in debt.
Occupy Wall Street has been on a debt-abolishing tear lately -- recently buying nearly $4 million in student loans from debt collectors and then forgiving it.
Now thousands of people across the country are begging them to forgive their loans, too.
Charlene Ingram is one of them.
A single mother of four from St. Louis, Ingram is 41 and has $125,000 in student loan debt.
After struggling for years to find a job that paid more than minimum wage, she enrolled in an undergraduate program at age 37 -- figuring a bachelor's degree would be her only shot at earning enough to support her family. While she was in school, she and her sons delivered phone books in order to put food on the table.
Tonight is the weekly house music play back. Steaming from South Tampa. We mix from 10pm to 2am. Join in for classic house music sure to make you dance. Our Radio Dj's bring you hip hop, dubstep, drum n bass and house. Thanks for helping us reach over 1,000 downloads. Lets keep it going in 2014. We go live online at 11:30pm eastern time. Keep Movin !!
End of the week. Have another beer. Here we talk about...
- Ethan's got a ten minute rant about liberals.
- PeopleClimateChange march or whatever it is called
- Some American Muslim decided to behead coworker
- More on the Redskins controversy
- and much, much more
Il giornalista Sandro Ravagnani intervista Leonardo Caffo da Tampa Bay nel corso della puntata potranno essere ascoltate delle poesie inedite da lui scritte e che saranno raccolte in un libro dal titolo "Song to Life" (Canto alla Vita) edito dalle edizioni del gruppo WBE.
In this episode of the Terrible Towel Tantrum; presented by The Red Light Sports Network, Troy Otradovec welcomes guest Rudy Reyes to chat about the undisiciplined play of the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday afternoon. Many fans left after the Buccaneers failed to convert on a 4th down in the red zone, however, the Steelers couldn't get a first down, and after a 36 yard punt, the Buccaneers marched down the field and scored the winning touchdown. Fasten your seat belts and put your foot on the gas, lets see where the Steelers go from here!
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have won a meaningful football game, and Ken and Leo aren't quite sure how to handle it. For the first time since they started podcasting about the Bucs, the team has a win in a game that actually matters in the grand scheme of the NFL season.
So, how do they keep it up? The guys discuss the impact of the pass rush, the performance of the offense, and the prospects for the future as the team re-enters the fringe of the playoff hunt.
A win doesn't mean all is well, so what areas do the Bucs need to continue to improve? Can they stop any opposing passing game? Can they run the ball at all this season?
And finally, there's a look ahead to the game against a struggling New Orleans Saints team. Do the Bucs have what it takes to win in the SuperDome? Can they stand up to the Saints passing game?
On Wednesday night from 9-10 pm ET, join Jeff Hartman and Lance Williams of Behind the Steel Curtain for the best online Pittsburgh Steelers show on the Internet. Join the conversation by calling in (347) 850-8581 and giving your thoughts or concerns regarding the Steelers.
Be sure to tune in as we will cover the following topics on Wednesday's show:
- Recap the loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Scout the Jacksonville Jaguars with Ryan Day of 'Big Cat Country'
- What kind of team are the Steelers are the 'quarter pole'
...and MUCH MORE!
Tune in tonight from 9-10 pm ET for the best sports talk around!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (2 chatters)
- underground talk (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Theresa Chaze (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- The Duke Machado Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- WBDN Media (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters95 (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics In The News (0 chatters)
- TheGod720 (0 chatters)