SORT BY Relevancy
Liz Peek-Attempting To Save The Obama Brand In His Final Year & Why Hillary Clinton Has a Tenuous Hold on Black Voters. Peek, columnist for FoxNews.com and The Fiscal Times explains.
James Hirsen-13 Hours: Benghazi & Hollywood Celebrities Launch Trump Attack. New York Times best-selling author, commentator, media analyst and law professor discusses.
Patrick Wood-The Fourth Industrial Revolution-the rapid spread of robots coupled with artificial intelligence. Wood is an author and lecturer who has studied elite globalization policies since the late 1970's.
Reverand Dr. Reginald Davis-Let Freedom Ring: A Call To Heal A Nation. Davis has presided as pastor of the historic First Baptist Church in Williamsburg, Virginia since January 2004.
Chris Sajnog-Twelve ways to live like a Navy SEAL in 2016 as explained by Sajnog, a retired U.S. Navy SEAL Master Firearms Instructor and a Neural-Pathway Training Expert.
Joining CAN WE TALK FOR REAL co-hosts Teresa M. Jackson and Michelle E. Brown on Wednesday, February 10th to talk about the Obama Presidency – its place in Black history, its impact on LGBTQ rights and preserving its legacy for equal rights – is Earl Fowlkes. President/CEO of the Center For Black Equity, Inc. (formerly the International Federation of Black Pride (IFBP). Fowlkes founded the IFBP in 1999 ago as a coalition of Black Pride organizers the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and South Africa formed to promote a multinational network of LGBT Pride and community- based organizations. Earl previously served fifteen years as the Executive Director of the DC Comprehensive AIDS Resources and Education Consortium (DC CARE Consortium) and Damien Ministries, organizations that provided services to person living with HIV/AIDS in Washington, DC. Earl attended Rutgers University with degrees in history/business. Earl resides in Washington, DC however remains a devoted to his hometown Philadelphia Phillies, Eagles and Flyers, and all things Pennsylvania.Call in to 347-215-8985 to join the conversation, show starts at 8:30 est/7:30cst,, Press 1 to speak.
Our first show of 2016 will include Obama's executive order attack on the 2nd Amendment, the growing animosity between campaign supporters among the top three GOP contenders (Trump, Cruz and Rubio), and other issues that our conservative listeners want to discuss. Both Facebook comments and direct call-in questions are highly encouraged.
The show will feature a 2016 political candidate for an interview segment every week. This week, Our 2016 Political Candidate Spotlight will be Republican candidate Christopher Castillo, who is running for the 44th Congressional District being vacated by current Congressmember Janice Hahn.
Listeners are encouraged to learn more about Christopher Castillo at his website: http://castillo4congress.com/
If you know a candidate who would like to appear on our show, let us know through our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SouthBayPoliticalRoundup/
Next week's show will include a discussion of new California laws implemented on January 1st, 2016.
Join in on the conversation today at 5:00 pm as we discuss the power tool of Self-Love vs Self-Destruction. It is important to remember that workplaces are made up of people; how we take care of ourselves and value our authenticity shows up in the culture of the places that we live and work. We will talk about definitions of self-care vs self-destruction and explore what self- love vs self-destruction looks like in our thinking, in our behaviors, and in our consequences. Learn how to change your personal and professional life and how to create the results you want and deserve. Become more aware of the questions: How am I showing up for myself and others? What values am I am displaying by my actions? Are my words and my actions in alignment? We will talk about the areas of health, spirituality, and relationships.
Usama Dakdok, Christian Prince & Kristie Johnson discuss the real Islam and the sources of terror: the Qur'an & Hadith and Muslim scholars’ interpretations. Politics, current events: all issues related to Islam to expose the Jihad now being waged against the Western world and Israel. Call in (questions or listen): (347) 857-1380. We do not hate Muslims, we love them. But we must hate Islam! There's no "Radical Islam." Islam IS Radical! Pray God will Save America!
Website: www.thestraightway.org for the Generous Qur'an, accurate translation by Usama Dakdok available as an e-book. Invite Usama to speak, see videos: "Freedom or Surrender," "Revealing the Truth about Barack Hussein Obama," and free on his website. New: VCY Radio archive programs!
Twitter: @Usamaway @UsamaDakdok Kristie Johnson@NdTimesNAmerica
Usama Dakdok M-F 12:30 PM CT - VCY America Radio: http://www.vcyamerica.org/radio
Usama's TV Channel: http://www.worldviewweekend.com/profile/usama-dakdok
Kristie Johnson: www.endtimesinamerica.org
Christian Prince: http://www.investigateislam.com/
Tonight we are going to discuss the difference's between believer's and non-believer's and why non- believer's are against believer's. What sets us all apart? Is there a way to come together and try to get on the same page? How far would you go to to stand on what you believe. It's been a while but we are going to dissect belief and non-belief. Tune in tonight from 7pm top 9pm and call in at 347-308-8813 to join in the conversation. This is going to be a good one.
WHAT IS PRO-MANIFESTATION VS PRO-CREATION ? WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? WHICH GROUP HAS THE MOST? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHICH ONE YOU ARE? WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT TO KNOW IN THE FUTURE? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS TONIGHT AT 9PM ON MENTELLECT RADIO (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE INTELLECTUAL NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
The Rink is the BleedBlueShow's Podcast featuring the NY Rangers hockey on the Forum For the Fans. The Broadway Blueshirts coming off the Eastern Conference Finals apperance from a season ago. What does the team have in store for the 2015-16 season? How will they fare vs the elite teams of the NHL? Will the team compete for the Metropolitan division crown? Ultimately, do the NY Rangers have what it takes to makie it back to the Stanley Cup Finals and win Lord Stanley's cup. The Bleed Blue show break down NY Rangers Hockey...the Bleed Blue way. Follow the platform on
Facebook: The Bleed Blue Show
Google +: Bleed Blue Show
Download episodes to your smartphone: Itunes, Podcast Republic, TuneIn, Stitcher
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (70 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (40 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- PayMeWhatIamWorth (6 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (5 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (5 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (4 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- DontLetThemBurn (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Books Life and Stuff (1 chatters)
- cesarsghost (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)