SORT BY Relevancy
Guest: Frank Burke, businessman and contributor to American Thinker, joins me for a discussion of Obama Care and the collapsing exchanges......the Supreme Court may pull the plug on the subsidies next month but the system is imploding from costs and mismanagement......it is a mess to say the least.....
Click to support some of our friends....
...CLICK AUDIBLE.COM, YOUR SOURCE FOR AUDIO BOOKS!
CHECK OUT MY BOOK: CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN.....
LISTEN TO THE MUSIC OF CARLOS GUEDES......
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER......
GET MY POSTS BY E-MAIL HERE......
Four years after U.S. forces assassinated Osama bin Laden, Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter Seymour Hersh has published an explosive piece claiming much of what the Obama administration said about the attack was wrong. Hersh claims at the time of the U.S. raid bin Laden had been held as a prisoner by Pakistani intelligence since 2006. Top Pakistani military leaders knew about the operation and provided key assistance. Contrary to U.S. claims that it located bin Laden by tracking his courier, a former Pakistani intelligence officer identified bin Laden’s whereabouts in return for the bulk of a $25 million U.S. bounty. Questions are also raised about whether bin Laden was actually buried at sea, as the U.S. claimed. Hersh says instead the Navy SEALs threw parts of bin Laden’s body into the Hindu Kush mountains from their helicopter. The White House claims the piece is "riddled with inaccuracies." Hersh joins us to lay out his findings and respond to criticism from government officials and media colleagues.
Join me in welcoming Ellen Belk as my guest on Conversations In Care. Ellen Belk is the founder of Keep In Mind, Inc. and specializes in Holistic Dementia Care Solutions for both family and professional care partners. Today we will be talking about how One Size Does NOT Fit All in dementia care, and the other dementias that we are seeing more of in the news.
Make sure to visit Keep In Mind
Check out all that is going on with Conversations In Care.
Our Featured Sponsor Peace Hospice and Palliative Care
Showtime 8AM-10AM EST: Join me "In the Pickle Barrel" as we discuss the Indiana "religious freedom law". We will also take a look at Political candidates who have slammed Obama-care and all things about it; however, they have accepted grants and other dollars to support their State's needs.
Following the same premise, Pickens County, SC School Board trustee, Alex Saiita, will be joining us "In the Pickle Barrel" as we take a look at the Pickens County, SC School Board financial actions to determine if local entities are any better, or worse, than any other political group. I think you know the answer.
Also, Republicans once again warn world theyu can change Obama's agreements. Smart or dangerous?
Share your comments in the online Chat Room or call 855-236-2486 to join the conversation live on air.
Welcome to our NEW Time and Format
Giving us more time for conversation I have extended Conversations In Care to an hour and will be introducing you to Tony Fischer and The Fischer Report. Join us in conversation!
This Week on Conversations In Care
Let's welcome Aishling Dalton - Kelly. Aishling is going to help us understand how to find the best Home Care Team for your family and loved ones. She will help us to understand what to look for and the best questions to ask, to know that you have found a great fit.
Leran more about Aishling
Aishling Dalton-Kelly was born and raised in Ireland and is the youngest of ten daughters. She committed to helping those who are aging after her father was diagnosed with a terminal illness and she watched her mother develop dementia.
Aishling worked closely with her nine sisters to make decisions to care for her mother and father; keeping them home, healthy and happy for as long as they possibly could. It was through this hands-on and very personal experience that the idea of AishlingCompanion Home Care was born. The goal in this work is to provide the same level of care for your family's loved ones asAishling was able to provide for her own aging parents.
Aishling is a dedicated mother of four and business woman. All of her work building Aishling Companion Home Care is dedicated to her mother and father for the wonderful childhood and life of beautiful traditions and memories that were created for her and her sisters.
In 2006 Courtney White, lost her father due to cancer. During this turbulent time she remembers, family, friends and neighbors providing meals for her family. The meals gave her family one less thing to worry about, but also gave them nourishment and hope.
Through this experience Courtney founded Culinary Care.
Join me as I sit down in conversation with Courtney White to learn more about Culinary Care and how they help families in the Chicagoland area.
Tonight's show.. Wal Mart will move 35.000 workers back to full time. We take a deeper and more intense look at what God has to say about the poor, the needy, and the responsibility of the rich to help the poor... right out of the Holy Bible. I guarantee you that Wal Mart will not make this mistake again. Join us between 8pm and 10pm Mon thru Friday
The Church of Scotland has voted to allow homosexual members in civil partnerships to serve as ministers in the church. What blasphemy! Obama wants the church to be silent on abortion and same sex marriage, but we will not bow or be silenced! Join us as we defend the faith once delivered!
We will look at the issue of NFL players expressing their politics before a game PLUS the special election in Louisiana and Obama Care vs Democrats.
Check out our new sponsor: AUDIBLE.COM (www.audibletrial.com/cantotalk.)
Looking for a good book? Check out my book:
CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
President Obama quietly stepped up his war efforts in Afghanistan. Was he really an anti-war president? If he is a war president, is he a good one? Splash delves into a president that pretended to oppose war, misunderstood the dangers of the world and is not exactly Wellington or Napoleon. Will America be at war from here on out? Splash wants to know what you think. ~~~~
Black Friday seemed dismal in some places and explosive in others. We'll talk about how the biggest shopping day of the years is a target of political ideology. Christmas just isn't as innocent as it used to be. ~~~~
And what of Obamacare? We are 15 days into Enrollment II and Splash has even more news on how bad renewal is. Last week we learned that Splash's Business Mandated Plan was worse than he though it was ..... well it is EVEN worse than that. Splash has more info from his employer, healthcare.gov and his own take on both. .... But what should we do? With the new GOP congress about to take the reins what should the replacement part of Repeal and Replace contain? How do we ACTUALLY bring down the costs of health care and Insurance premiums? ~~~~
All this and YOUR calls, tonight on Jump Right In.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (73 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (47 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (24 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (19 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (15 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Brower Report (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn Radio (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- DHead Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Teas with Rie (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)