SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to VOP-FreedomMedia's NY Safe Act Special with your host Hammerin Hank with my first hour co-host, David Charles Miller LIVE from our Johnstown, NY studio's!
Featuring: Retired Marine & Leatherneck MC Pres. Robert Bar Porter, Retired Law Enforcement & Vet Erwin Splittgerber, Our second hour co-host Wayne Denn, Evan Hempel of NY Safe Act Resolutions, Second Amendment Rights Advocate Ejay Stokes, Local Gun Totin Grandma - Sher Mills AND MORE! Also featuring Charlton Heston on "Resisting Cultural Persecution" and a good dose of the Onion Radio News!
LISTEN WHILE YOU SURF!
People, politics, living free... Let's discuss it!
EVERY WEDNESDAY 8:00PM - 9:30PM
I'M ON ASSIGNMENT TONIGHT AND OUT OF MY STUDIO OFFICE.
Next week I hope to interview Orange County Legislator Chris Eachus on his Resolution calling on Governor Cuomo to provide the necessary funds to counties associated with implementation of the SAFE Act.
AND...I have an announcement! I am retooling my show with a co-host starting next week....tune in to find out who!
SPECIAL GUEST: ASSEMBLYWOMAN CLAUDIA TENNEY
TOPIC: NY SAFE ACT, HERKIMER SHOOTING, AND THE CONTINUING PUBLIC OUTRAGE OVER INFRINGEMENT OF 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS
In this episode of Independence Nation, Keith A. Pitts, MSE will explore the "No Safe Haven" statement declared by President Obama and will pose the question why that statment doesn't apply to the 14 people involved in the 9/11 attack, which escaped the country to Saudi Arabia. Why it refers to Isis but no the Saudi escapees that have close relationship with the bush family. Othe news: Scottish independence, Ukraine military drills and ebola hazmat suits. Tune in every Tuesday and Thursday @ 3pm.
Mr. Brett A. Scudder hosts a 2hrs special on the NY SAFE Act (Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act) to bring awareness to the bill and what it means for our communities across the state. We have major concerns with the mental health impacts of the bill and will be discussing them. We invited legislators, advocates, community leaders, clergy and people to join us on the call and we look forward to what they will bring to the discussion. The Governor should have consulted with other groups on this and if he did, they certainly didn't understand the implication of their decision.
The legislation includes provisions to keep guns out of the hands of convicted felons and potentially dangerous mental health patients, and ban high capacity magazines and assault weapons. Under the legislation, New York will be the first state in the nation to ban any magazine that can hold more than seven rounds and run instant background checks on all ammunition purchases at the time of sale. The legislation will allow authorities to track ammunition purchases in real time to alert law enforcement to high volume buys, and will include a statewide standard requiring recertification of pistol permits every five years. The legislation also closes a private sale loophole to ensure all gun purchases are subject to a background check, and toughens criminal penalties on those who use illegal guns. "The new law will limit gun violence through common sense, reasonable reforms that include addressing the risks posed by mentally ill people who have access to guns and banning high capacity magazines and lethal assault weapons," Governor Cuomo said. "This legislation is not about hunters, sportsmen, or legal owners who use their guns appropriately. It is about reducing gun violence and making New York a safer place to live. I thank leadership of both the Assembly and Senate for their action on this important legislation."
OCWEN BANK OF NY MELLON ACT 91 PA VIOLATIONS LOAN MODIFICATION DUAL TRACKING FORECLOSURE VIOLATIONS CFPB CONSUMER RIGHTS
"the daily complaint"
Every weekday we will be answering client complaints on THE DEBT SHOW to provide direction and resources for both the person complaining as well as other consumers experiencing similar issues whether it be mortgage fraud, loan servicing escrow issues, loan modification runarounds or denials, short sale refusals, deed in lieu negotiations and credit card debt collector abuses and fraud violations.
I routinely look for posts to answer in hopes that it will not only bring optimism to those homeowners and borrowers in distress but also some basic information to assist in fighting the banks that are "too big to fail" like Bank of America and Citi but yet don't appreciate the bailout that we provided in their time of need. The debt collectors like Ocwen and Nationstar are simply just scumbags but they can be beat at their own game too just like the big banks can be defeated.
We are committed to answering consumer complaints and addressing everyday credit and debt issues on THE DEBT SHOW!
We hope you enjoy THE DEBT SHOW...
Phone (888) 234-7006 Ext 101
Fax (888) 234-7096
Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's END!
It's one of those times in America when it's hard to just act like everything is normal. So while we are going to have our show, and continue with the normal things we do (reviewing and previewing NY hip hop events, delivering a few new releases of note), we'd be remiss in our duties if we didn't address and speak on the issues of the day.
As such, we'll start with a discussion about an artist "town hall" meeting we attended in Harlem, addressing police brutality against the minority community. We hope to have some of New York's hip hop activists, including folks like Rebel Diaz, who traveled to Ferguson during the height of the protests, and we'll happily take your calls on the subject.
It's an important time, and hip hop does have a part to play in these issues. We'll be here to talk about it with you.
Tune in, and call up. We know your voice is important.
Thanks for tuning in. Let's talk about the upcoming Pro-Gun Rallies scheduled for Albany, NY this month, women and gun ownership.
Special guest: Jackie Emslie, NRA Instructor and Women on Target Instructional Shooting Clinic Coordinator
Let's go ladies...and gents...give us a call!
Well, the mystery of Your Old Droog has come to a close.
Or has it?
The mysterious MC, who many have insisted is a personification of an intricate wool-over-your-eyes plot by legendary lyricist Nas, has seemingly emerged as his own man. Two items have been released, just ahead of the Brooklyn upstart's "debut" performance, September 3 at Webster Hall.
The videos, one a well-produced in-studio session alongside long-time NYC producer DJ Skizz, and another, a casual freestyle caught in a darkened club, both make for a compelling argument that Your Old Droog is NOT Nas.
But there are those who are STILL not convinced.
Our hosts Manny Faces and Steve Ortiz are on opposite sides of the fence. Listen to them argue it out, and CALL IN with your thoughts.
Also joining us, one of our favorite aritsts, Likwuid! She'll be calling in to talk about her long-awaited, 2 Hungry Bros-produced EP, "Likwuidity: In Depth," featuring folks like DJ Evil Dee, Dylan Dili and Meredith Hansen of the Metropolitan opera(!).
As usual, we'll review and preview some great NY-area hip hop events, and drop some new releases you should know about.
Join the Office Boys NY tonight for the newely evolved "Life Review" Show. Yes it was the music review, but with the issues we are facing as a people the Office Boys NY wanted to turn this opportunity into a forum were real dialougue can have a place on the airwaves while also offering their listeners to call in, build and speak what's on their minds and hearts. Feel free to call in, listen or invite strong minds and progressive Kings and Queens to deposit their thoughts and help create an outlet where thoughts emerge into conversation....and conversations lead to coming together to form solotutions to these problems we all face. 657-383-1017
Join the Office Boys NY Tonight as they continue to build about the Police brutality we face in our communities and some solutions and moves we need to make to position ourselves better in society. Please feel free to call and deposit your thoughts about this ongoing conversations that is far from a trend but a threat to the existence of our young men as well as the older men and women of our culture. Of course we will provide melodic empowerment to accompany this powerful discussion...657-383-0107
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (132 chatters)
- John Baptist (65 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (58 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (41 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (16 chatters)
- canadianglen (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- AlimBey (14 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (14 chatters)
- DDP Radio (12 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (9 chatters)
- 12kyle (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- sun752 (6 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (4 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (3 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- The Blue Corner (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (3 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Political T and T (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- The Vent Man (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- FSF Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Coach Annette Brent (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)