SORT BY Relevancy
It is now 44 years since I saw the object in May 1970. 44 years before that May 1926 the object "obscured the moon's disc." Now today May11, 2014 it is once again three nights before the month of May's full moon.Sounds simple enough however I am unable to say if this attempt, this guess will be right and we really will see the ancient object return home. Early not late evening, just a little while after dark.
Follow the timing and the order of events as I describe here: The Return Viewer's Guide
Stay looking, don't look away. If you can do this you will see. Don't look away and you will have a chance to go face to face with an all important ultimate ancient human sight that is light. Now stay looking and you will realize that you are really seeing in the ancient way as you experience more as the intensity escalates. To the right over and past the ancient object's upper right horizon you are looking at the moon's changed light after it was sculpted and shaped by the point of a shadow that was cast by a massive vertically standing crater rim piece.
This is a fantastic thing that happens and you can see this as well. That's a huge part of the point and I hope helps to explain and helps people to understand the answer to the question, what's the Return Viewer's Guide about?
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (10 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (7 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychic Nunu (4 chatters)
- The Final Say (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (2 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (2 chatters)
- Talking WWE with Jay (1 chatters)
- BITCH BOY RADIO (1 chatters)