SORT BY Relevancy
Many people in the world believe in some power that is outside of themselves. Some call it God, Source, Divine, etc. There are different words used to define how one reviews these thoughts. What is the difference between religion, spirituality, faith, self-belief, intuition, no belief, etc. vOn Friday, Jan. 22, noon PT/3 p.m. ET/8 p.m. UK, join host Cindy Freeman. We will discuss these terms, how they differ, and why it is important to understand the difference. Find out how these words relate to one's purpose also. If people want to call in and discuss their faith tradition--myths and truths--they are welcome also. It will be an open show with no one disrespecting what someone else has to say.
Cindy is an ordained non-denominational minister who seldom uses her title. She lives her life by faith and makes her spirituality and her belief structure to guide her actions. There are times when that faith may seem to falter, but it is always there. We all know that there are times in our lives when these parts of our lives may be shared more than others. Cindy finds that there are times for religion, spirituality, faith, and other related things to be forefront and shared with others and there are times when they are just part of her life.
Join us live via Skype or calling in to 347-205-9075. Also join us either live or archived in the Facebook group Purpose Talk Radio Conversations.
in Self Help
"Mind Fit Radio" Season 4, Episode 12, "Is Belief Overrated?" ;) ...Join Ms Masta Foxx "The Energy Whisperer" & Ms Whizdom, Master Mind Stimulators/Coaches, "The Mind Fit Team", As They Share Their Views & Inspirations About The Body & Mind. Come & Get Your Mind & Body Synchronized For A Complete Fitness! Listen & Get Your Mind Stimulated! Episodes Are Every Sunday @ 9:30pm-10:00pm (PST)...Listen Online Or Call in to speak with the hosts (909) 265-9250
*We Will Also Be Broadcasting Mind Fit Radio Live On Periscope, So Follow Us @mindlabwebinar To Chat With Us Live!
*If You Missed Any Episodes, Listen To Them On-Demand & Even Download Them To Itunes! By Going To www.blogtalkradio.com/fitoverdrive
Live two hour inspiring show with co-hosts Brother Dave Jesusonian, Reverend Blunt, Richard Stinson, and our guest Mark Berger
FAITH AND BELIEF from the Fifth Epochal Revelation of Truth: [public domain, free to share]
101:8.1 "Belief has attained the level of faith when it motivates life and shapes the mode of living. The acceptance of a teaching as true is not faith; that is mere belief. Neither is certainty nor conviction faith. A state of mind attains to faith levels only when it actually dominates the mode of living. Faith is a living attribute of genuine personal religious experience. One believes truth, admires beauty, and reverences goodness, but does not worship them; such an attitude of saving faith is centered on God alone, who is all of these personified and infinitely more."
This show will always have a panel of Guests Representing Diverse people who seek to Help Humanity in one way or another; as that is one of our major goals. Show call ins are welcome; the number is 347-838-8506 and you may use our open Chat Room.
We all are sincerely dedicated to Unity not Uniformity. Our Progressive nature leads us to Unify on spiritual Values and shared Goals, and not only tolerate different beliefs or un-beliefs, but with free will dignity honor to be led in God's Spirit to treat them as the divinely beloved Children of God that they are !
Truth-seekers and Truth-finders should find value in our shows.
Prayer Service: Faith versus Belief in Everyday Life
Listen to The Never Give Up Show with Matthew Cox, 5 days a week @ 8:00-9:00pm PST at Click on "Listen Live!" to tune into the show online! Matthew will be talk about what is your belief window is and how it stops you moving forward in life.
Like it, Love it, Share it!
We will discuss how to recognize, and accommodate, strongly held belief systems that are hindering consensus and a successfully negotiated outcome.
As usual, we will also discuss two delicious recipes for sharing. The "safe" recipe will be Chicken Tetrazzini, and the "adventure" recipe will be White Fish Ragout.
in Self Help
On this episode of NTR: Non-Tree Radio, host Courtney Lambert talks with featured guest Amy Perrin about making career MOVEs and their experiences in this area. Career moves are not easy. Some people stay at jobs they hate because they have financial responsibilities, some people stay because they are afraid of change, and others stay because they don't feel they are qualified to do what they truly want to do. Courtney and Amy talk with listeners about their decisions to make moves in their careers and how they executed their plans. Afterwards, Courtney and Michelle continue the conversation with key points and suggestions. If you are looking for that extra push of encouragement to go after your dreams, don't miss this show!
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (69 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (58 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- John Baptist (52 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (10 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Ron March Show (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- superdaveshow (4 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)