SORT BY Relevancy
Dolph Lundgren's motion picture debut came in the 1985 James Bond feature A VIEW TO A KILL. ‘I’m on screen for no more than ten seconds, if you blink you miss me...’. But, it was Dolph’s performance in ROCKY IV later that year that got him noticed worldwide. After a 9 month audition process among 5,000 hopefuls, Dolph was chosen by Sylvester Stallone to be his fearsome Soviet opponent in the ring, Captain Ivan Drago. From here Dolph build a solid career as an international action-hero & has since starred in more than thirty-five feature films. In the eighties & nineties, Lundgren played the classic action lead in such films as MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE, SHOWDOWN IN LITTLE TOKYO co-starring the late Brandon Lee & BLACKJACK by Hong-Kong action legend John Woo. In the 90’s Lundgren also turned in some memorable performances as the main villain to other action stars, most notably in UNIVERSAL SOLDIER opposite Jean Claude Van Damme, directed by Roland Emmerich & “JOHNNY MNEMONIC opposite Keanu Reeves. Dolph made the move behind the camera to become a director six years ago. Since then, Dolph has directed five feature films. His production company Thor Pictures is currently developing several projects, which he will produce, star & direct. His two latest projects are a feature he co-wrote & directed, COMMAND PERFORMANCE produced by Avi Lerner & Nu Image Films – & ICARUS, a neo-noir thriller, shot in Vancouver, BC. In 2009 Dolph co-starred with fellow action star Jean-Claude Van Damme in UNIVERSAL SOLDIER REGENERATION, a sequel to the film that paired the two European actors back in the 90’s. Stay tuned to Rex Sikes' Movie Beat for other great interviews, cast & crew listings, events, premieres & more at rexsikes.com
Clint Howard, actor, has a career spanning over fifty years,and over two hundred film and TV shows. He has spent his entire life entertaining us in a variety of interesting and unique roles. From childhood roles in The Andy Griffith Show and Star Trek to of course, the hit TV Show Gentle Ben, Clint was a well recognized personality by the time he was ten.Making the transition from juvenile to adult actor was no problem for Clint. Cult classic Rock N Roll High School and horror genre Evilspeak showed as an adult he could be versatile and affective. Whether Clint works in comedy classics like Waterboy, the Austin Powers film series or a hilarious episode of Seinfeld, he comfortably slides into dramatic roles such as Apollo 13, Frost/Nixon and Alabama Moon. Recently, Clint can be seen in the campy, B Horror title, Bloodrayne Third Reich and Rob Zombie's Lords of Salem. He's also put on the producing hat, teaming with long time colleague Gavin Grazer on an indie comedy. Born and raised in Burbank, California, Clint has always balanced his professional career with a 'hometown' oriented life. He continues to live with his wife Melanie in Burbank and stay active in the community. Stay tuned to Rex Sikes Movie Beat for other great archived interviews, cast and crew listings, events, festivals, premieres, and more at rexsikes.com
Wednesday, April 20th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Canelo/Khan & Golovkin/Wade" edition of "Boxing Legends" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the six-decade plus boxing legend will discuss the recent promotions regarding Canelo/Khan on May 7th, as well as Golovkin/Wade on April 23rd!!
- How are ticket sales going for Canelo/Khan at the MGM on May 7th, and is Alvarez's unpopular position on a potential match-up with Golovkin affecting the overall promotion of the event?
- Does a Golovkin/Wade sell-out at the Forum in Inglewood, CA, affect Golden Boy and HBO's decision to influence a Canelo/Golovkin match-up for 2016?
- Don's thoughts on Errol Spence?
- Don's thoughts on the current landscape of the Heavyweight division...can it revive the sport in America?
- Will the disappointing numbers for Pacquiao/Bradley affect Canelo/Khan and HBO's boxing calendar?
At the 30 minute mark, radio host and boxing analyst Rodney Green will join the show, and discuss the latest news circulating around the world of boxing!!
- Pacquiao/Bradley III does a $6 million gate - the poorest live gate of a Pacquiao headlined event in Vegas since 2008
- Deontay Wilder signs contract to fight Povetkin in Russia on May 21st
- Canelo/Khan media workouts
- Golovkin vs. 'Wade on Saturday, April 23rd
Join us for an all-new episode of War a Week Radio with Hall of Fame legend Don Chargin!!
Wednesday, March 23rd, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Raining in Walmart" edition of "Boxing Legends" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin, hosted by Joseph Herron and Rodney Green!!
Kicking off this evening's program, the six decade boxing legend will educate our listening audience in the business of boxing!!
- Did Gamboa just sign himself into obscurity once again?
- Is Bob Arum making a huge mistake by placing Crawford vs. Postol on PPV, and could Loma vs. Walters be attached?
- Is Floyd Jr. preparing to make his return to boxing later this year? And who will it be against?
At the 30 minute mark, War a Week Radio will be joined by Rodney Green!!
- Is the Floyd vs. AB feud genuine?
- Are we looking at the gestation of Mayweather's 50th bout?
- Money May claims Pacquiao is out of the running, no matter what happens on April 9th...is he being truthful?
- Is Khan the dark horse for Floyd's 50th bout?
- Why is Team Canelo stern about the 155 pound position, while still carrying the 160 pound championship?
Rodney and Joseph will also offer their final predictions for this weekend's match-ups in Sheffield, England, and Oakland, CA!!
Join us for an all-new episode of War a Week Radio with boxing legend Don Chargin!!
Tuesday, March 15th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Wilder/Povetkin, Thurman/Porter, and Cruz/Frampton" edition of "The Sweet Science" with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
To kick off this evening's 90 minute program, "The Gogue" will discuss Showtime Sports' big announcement of upcoming fights and events between April - June!!
- Charles Martin vs. Anthony Joshua, April 9th
- Gary Russell Jr. vs Patrick Hyland, April 16th
- Badou Jack vs. Lucian Bute, April 30th
- James DeGale vs. Rogelio Medina, April 30th
- Deontay Wilder vs. Alexander Povetkin, May 21st
- Denis Lebedev vs. Victor Ramirez, May 21st
- Ruslan Provodnikov vs John Molina Jr., June 11th
- Demetrius Andrade vs. Charles Hatley, June 11th
- Keith Thurman vs. Shawn Porter, June 25th
- Jesus Cuellar vs. Abner Mares, June 25th
- Leo Santa Cruz vs. Carl Frampton, TBA
The Gogue will also talk about this past weekend's events and the latest boxing news!!
- The cancellation of Lemieux vs. De la Rosa...what really happened?
- Crawford vs. Postol on PPV, July 23rd?
- Will Cotto vs. Kirkland happen this summer?
- Is Nicholas Walters pricing himself out of a showdown with Vasyl Lomachenko?
- Will Khan really scratch the May 7th PPV if Canelo weighs in over 155 pounds?
Join us for another all new edition of War a Week Radio, with expert trainer James Gogue!!
Thursday, March 10th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Cotto vs. Kirkland" edition of "The Sweet Science" with boxing legend Don Chargin and expert fight coach James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's 2-Hour program, "The Don" will share his thoughts on various topics currently buzzing about the boxing community!!
- Does Miguel Cotto vs. James Kirkland make sense?
- What are GBP's plans for David Lemieux in 2016?
- What does the future hold for Lucas Matthysse?
- Does Golovkin's ticket sales put pressure on the performance of Canelo/Khan in May?
- What's next for Luis Ortiz in May?
At the 30 minute mark, master strategist James Gogue will enter the show and share his thoughts on this weekend's fight action, as well as last weekend's bouts on HBO, Showtime, and Bein TV!!
- Terry Flanagan vs. Derry Matthews, 12 rounds for the WBO 135 pound championship
- Can Anthony Crolla defeat Terry Flanagan in a unification bout later this year?
- Is Luis Ortiz the best Heavyweight in boxing?
- Is Jessie Vargas a major player at 147 pounds?
- Is Julian Williams ready for the bigtime?
- Is Freddie Roach vs. Teddy Atlas enough to sell Pacquiao/Bradley III?
- Does Miguel Cotto vs. James Kirkland make sense, and is it a regular subscriber HBO fight?
- Does Antonio Margarito need to retire?
Tune in to another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Wednesday, February 24th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special interview with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin, hosted by fight analysts Joseph Herron and Rodney Green!!
To kick off this evening's 90 minute program, the living legend will discuss various news items currently circulating around the boxing community!!
- Canelo/Khan international press tour
- Why was Thurman/Porter completely cancelled?
- Why is HBO not interested in Lomachenko/Walters at 130 pounds?
- Why is the purse bid for Wilder/Povetkin so crucial to this fight materializing?
At the 30 minute mark, Rodney and Joseph will discuss topics on GGG, Floyd, Manny, Canelo, and much more!!
- Does Manny care what the mainstream media in America thinks about him at this point in his boxing career?
- Would Mayweather Jr. get any credit for defeating Golovkin at 154 or 160 pounds?
- Did Thurman decide to "duck" out of the event with Shawn Porter?
- Is America still a super power of boxing?
Tune in to the latest episode of "War a Week Radio" with Hall of Fame fight legend Don Chargin!!
Monday, February 8th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Canelo, Khan, GGG, and B-Hop" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
To kick off this evening's 120 minute broadcast, "The Don" of boxing will share his thoughts on picking up the "Good Guy of Boxing" honors from the Boxing Writers Association of America, as well as Golden Boy Promotions and Canelo vs. Khan!!
- What was the logic behind Canelo vs. Khan?
- What's next for Golden Boy Promotions?
- Was Amir Khan the best option for Canelo Alvarez at this time?
- Is GGG vs. Hopkins a good idea? Can Hopkins or Khan spoil a potential blockbuster like Canelo vs. Golovkin?
- Is Tony Thompson a "trap fight" for Luis Ortiz on March 5th in DC?
At the 30 minute mark, master strategist and fight trainer James Gogue will discuss the latest developments within the world of boxing!!
- Was PBC an intent to defraud?
- What is the hold-up on Ward vs. Barrera? Does Roc Nation Sports know what they're doing?
- Is GGG vs. Hopkins realistic?
- Is Ortiz vs. Thompson a competitive match-up, or a mismatch at this stage in both fighters' careers?
- Is Matthysse vs. Herrera a mismatch or a competitive bout? How do both fighters match-up?
Join us for another all-new edition of War a Week Radio with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
"THIS...IS...SPARTA!!!" Better yet...THIS...IS...THE WAR ROOM!!!
Join us this week as we broadcast our 300th episode!
As we celebrate, we'll discuss the NFL Owner's Meetings, stories from the stretch run of the NBA season, MLB news, and more. We'll also do a bracket check as the NCAA Tournament moves into the Sweet 16.
As usual, we'll tell you what happened this week while you were on the grind, we'll give birthday shout-outs, and more.
"This portion of the revolution will not be televised, but EVERYBODY can listen."
JOIN US FOR #300!!!
Don't miss it!!!
On this week's ScreenPicks Movie Show, we review three new films. First, we look at Captain America: Civil War with all of your favorite Marvel Avengers characters. Then it's on to The Dark Horse, about a New Zealand chess champion. Finally we review A Bigger Splash with Tilda Swinton, Ralph Fiennes, and Dakota Johnson.
Monday, March 28th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Krusher vs. SOG" edition of "The Sweet Science" with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
To kick off this evening's program, the Gogue will share his thoughts on this past weekend's fight action from London, Sheffield and Oakland!!
- Ward UD12 over Barrera
- Diaz UD10 over Velez
- Brook TKO2 over Bizier
- Eubank Jr TKO10 over Blackwell
At the 30 minute mark of the show, The Gogue will offer fight fans and in-depth analysis of the impending showdown between Andre Ward and Sergey Kovalev!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Early Gogue Prediction
The Gogue will also share his candid thoughts on all the latest boxing news!!
- Is Special K genuinely willing to face GGG at 157 pounds later this year?
- Why does Abel Sanchez believe Kovalev will stop Ward within 6 rounds? What does he see?
- Will Canelo fight Golovkin this year?
- Does Broner still have a bright future within the sport of boxing?
Tune in to another all-new edition of War a Week Radio with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!