SORT BY Relevancy
In this segment of the D-spot meet artists who have used their dreams in their chosen work. Meet painters, poets and musicians who have received images, words and musical scores in dreams and who have practiced the 'art of recollection' to turn their dreams into reality. Hosted by Poet and Writer Joan Gelfand, this show will include a call-in period for questions and answers.
Nina Serrano born in 1934 in New York City, has lived in the San Francisco Bay Area for 53 years. She is a poet, writer, translator, and independent media producer. She was awarded the 2014 Josephine Miles Award by Pen Oakland for Excellence in Literature for her latest book, “Heart Strong, Selected Poems 20002012” and the Artist Embassy International Book Award for 2013 for “Heart's Journey, Selected poems 19801999”, both published by Estuary Press. Her first book from this Heart Suite Trilogy is called “Heart Songs, Selected Poems 19691979” published in 1980 by Editorial Pocho Che in their classic 10th anniversary series and reprinted as an ebook in 2011 by Estuary Press. Voted “best local poet” in 2010 by Oakland Magazine, her poetry is widely anthologized. Nina Serrano's books are easily available in print and electronically.
in Self Help
Nina Savelle-Rocklin, Psy.D., is a psychoanalyst who specializes in food, weight and body image issues. A recognized expert in the field of eating disorders, she has been interviewed and quoted in many publications, including The Los Angeles Times, Prevention, Real Simple, and many more. She was one of 20 thought leaders in eating psychology invited to participate in the 2014 Mindful Eating Summit.
Dr. Nina also presented at the prestigious American Psychoanalytic Association’s National Meeting. She is the author of a chapter on psychoanalysis in the upcoming book, “The Couch & The Cushion: What Psychoanalysis & Buddhism Can Learn From Each Other” and is currently writing a book on the psychoanalytic treatment of eating disorders.
She writes an award-winning blog, Make Peace With Food, hosts a podcast, Win The Diet War with Dr. Nina, and can be seen on her YouTube video series, The Dr. Nina Show.
Dr. Nina’s personal experience gives her a unique understanding of what it’s like to struggle with these issues and she knows that change is possible. She is dedicated to sharing a fresh perspective to the understanding and treatment of disordered eating. She is based in the Los Angeles area. Visit www.winthedietwar.com
Visit the Meditation Museum’s website for more info, like America Meditating on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter.
Join hosts Lynda Cheldelin Fell & Angie Cartwright on Grief Diaries Radio Show on Wednesday, October 15, as they catch up with Nina Bingham, author of Once the Storm is Over: From Grieving to Healing After the Suicide of My Daughter, which chronicles her descent into grief after the suicide of her daughter.
Lynda & Angie will talk with Nina as she shares her journey through the aftermath of her daughter's suicide on Grief Diaries Radio Show. Join us Wednesday, October 15 starting at 6 pm pacific / 9 pm eastern time. Join the conversation by calling 855-345-4718 during the live broadcast. For more information on Grief Diaries Radio Show visit www.griefdiaries.com.
Down With Webster - Diverse pop/rock/rap band from Toronto....New Album "Party For Your Life" out now...Check out their video for "Party For Your Life" out now....Out on tour now with Timeflies & KapSlap...Check out their music, videos. dates & more @ www.facebook.com/downwithwebster
Seeking Valor - Rock group from Philadelphia...New album "7 of Diamonds" out this fall...Just released a video for their song "So Far Gone"...Check out their music & more @ www.facebook.com/SeekingValor
Cali Tucker - Team Blake Member on Season 6 of The Voice...Now residing in Las Vegas and performing with Ryan Whyte Maloney here in Las Vegas...Check out her schedule,music & more @ www.calitucker.com
What You Need to Know Before You Go with Dannion Brinkley
This month Nina welcomes Dannion Brinkley, an internationally renowned author and speaker in the field of spirituality, self-development and Complimentary and Alternative Medicine. He’s the author of 3 international best selling books, Saved by the Light, At Peace in the Light, and Secrets of the Light.
In this 90-minute show Nina Impala takes calls from around the world and offers her gentle understanding, wisdom, expertise, and intuition to bring comfort along with the knowledge that you will be okay no matter what may lie ahead.
Drawing on her many years of experience in spiritual healing, counseling, and hospice care, Nina’s Heart Sight process demonstrates that learning to view death and loss with the eyes of the heart instead of the eyes of the head can bring us peace, comfort, and hope for ourselves and those we love.
This week the co-hosts talk about the latest in daytime from The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beauitful and General Hospital. This week we will be discussing the unveiling of the new face of Adam Newman and the mysterious connection to Sage (played by Kelly Sullivan) and Constance (played by Sally Kellerman. Also in Genoa City, Maureen locks Victoria in a janitor closet and Stitch & Billy come to the rescue as Victoria gives birth to the baby. Meanwhile, In Port Charles, Franco lets the hostages go and takes Nina with "her" (Ava's) baby to a new location. Roger Howarth is taking a small break from General Hospital as he will be on The CW's "The Flash" as a short story arc. No word if Michelle Stafford will be off screen for a time to record her second season of The Stafford Project. All this and more with a splash of American Horror Story and How To Get Away with Murder.
Drawing on her many years of experience in spiritual healing, counseling, and hospice care, Nina’s HeartSight™ process demonstrates that learning to view death and loss with the eyes of the heart instead of the eyes of the head can bring us peace, comfort, and hope for ourselves and those we love. Through her guests Nina brings to her audience wisdom and education to teach HeartSight™ This month Susan Whitmore, Founder of Grief Haven shares her story.
In 2001, Susan Whitmore's only child, Erika Whitmore Godwin, was diagnosed with a rare stage 4 sinus tumor. One year later, despite unwavering efforts, Erika died.
Susan suddenly found herself on the most gut-wrenching and challenging journey of her life: living life without Erika. It was with perseverance, education, and the hope she received from other parents who had also lost a child that Susan was able to make it through each day. Susan said, “It was all I could do to simply get out of bed. I knew I was in trouble and had to do something to help myself. Yet I could find so little ‘out there’ which surprised me.” That is when griefHaven was borSusan has found that one of the keys to surviving the death of a child is HOPE—hope for a future that will one day include joy, happiness, and new meaning and purpose. She knows and teaches others how to achieve that goal, along with many others. The griefHaven website alone offers many different types of grief support. Susan has appeared on television, including Good Morning America, heard on the radio, and sought after as a keynote speaker and grief specialist. Susan is a lighthouse for all grieving families.
CHANGE…. In Network Marketing we talk a LOT about change, especially changing the way we think. Do you have to change? Do you not have to change? Find out TODAY with Straight Talk with Jennifer Webster.
"Jennifer Webster is an entrepreneur, trainer, and motivational success coach. She is a respected leader in the networking industry. Jennifer has committed her life to sharing with others how she has built a successful networking business along with her personal life and empowers others to achieve the same."
After a few guest-less weeks, we've come back with a bang! The anticipation has been building and Raw Sex has been trying a million different formats to please all of it's listeners. We released a new logo, had two weeks without our main man, had lots of wonderful call ins and our favorite is the live tweets during the show!
I figured this episode didn't need a big title, the name speaks for itself! Our guest this week is an adult film star, sex positive advocate, educator, speaker, and gorgeous! Nina Hartley isn't new to the adult film scene, having her first video debut in 1984, so we decided to take this interview on a different path. Instead of asking the same ol questions like "what's your favorite position" or "who would you love to work with" Raw Sex wants to know the intimate vanilla side of Nina, what's her favorite color? Tea or Coffee? Obama or Clinton? McDonalds or BurgerKing? Tune in Thursday night to find out the answers to these questions and so many more, right here ONLY on Raw Sex!
Nina Teicholz -- author of The Big Fat Surprise -- stops by to discuss why we butter, meat, and cheese belong in a healthy diet. Topics will include:
* Are we better off getting trans fats out of the food supply?
* How food companies influence today's nutrition science
* The role of the vegetable-oil industry in sustaining the diet-heart hypothesis
* How a trade war made coconut and palm oils "bad for us".
* The truth about the Mediterranean Diet.
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (181 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (124 chatters)
- John Baptist (84 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (43 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (35 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (24 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (21 chatters)
- Kinghuman (19 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (16 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (9 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- Black Author Network (9 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (8 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (8 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (7 chatters)
- PrismRadio (6 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (6 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- world street hip hop (2 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Darryl James (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- James Valentine (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)