SORT BY Relevancy
This week on The Networking Diva Hour, we will continue to discuss The Fear Of Networking and how to overcome it and be a Top networker!! How about you-
Do you hate to network, love to network, or something in between??
My co-host as we continue this month on Non-profits with your special needs children in mind will be PlayDate Behavioral Interventions.
Angela Parrish will be joining me. She is a Consultant at PlayDate which is a nonprofit organization providing a full spectrum of services to children with disabilities, including applied behavioral analysis (ABA) therapy and respite care .
PlayDate’s goal is to provide high quality services to all families, regardless of their ability to pay. To that end, they are applying for grants and developing funding mechanisms to offer scholarships for those families who have exhausted all other funding mechanisms.
Check them out @
Due to overwhelming response, I will continue the subject on "The Networking Game" this week on The Networking Diva Hour.This is based on the information and idea exchange workshop of the same name. Despite the internet, cell phones, tablets, and instant messaging, the Five rules of Networking still apply. Do you know what they are?? Hear the top 5 rules and how they can change your business for the better!!
WE ALSO ARE CONTINUING THE "DO THE RIGHT THING SERIES" SO CALL IN AND BE THE STARS!!
Also my co-host this week is Robin Roberts!! No not GMA's Robin but our Colorado Robin...Robin is the president of Pikes Peak National Bank, a locally-owned community bank serving El Paso and Teller counties. She looks at networking as a way to connect two or more people so that they can enhance their business relationships. She co-hosted a radio show about the small business community called, “The Saturday Business Magazine” for a few years and has valuable information for you!! Robin believes that helping in the success of others is the true definition of success.
Saturday Business Magazine: www.saturdaybusinessmagazine.com
To me Networking is making connections with the intention of finding common ground and potentially building relationships! After discussing with some of my successful women entrepreneurs in my Women's group, they all emphasized that the key to their success was , in part, the relationships they had created along the Way!
So Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match...with Networking that is....Find out how.
My co-host for that last half hour as we continue with our information on non-profits that benefit our Special Needs families will be:
Gregory Doan, MSW -Development Manager
424 West Pikes Peak Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Special Kids Special Families
A Nonprofit 501c3 Organization
So mark your calendar to tune in to hear great information that you or someone you may know can use..
FTBS is an independent organization funded by members and sponsors who share its vision of advocating and empowering Blacks and others seeking self-empowerment and professional networking. Today, FTBS reaches more than 7,500 business owners, entrepreneurs, and community organizations daily with messages aimed at helping them grow their businesses, one opportunity at a time.
W. Larry Williams is the Founder, Chairman and CEO of FirstThursday Biz Seattle & FirstThursday Jacksonville. He is responsible for leading an elite Team of business professionals who help entrepreneurs and future entrepreneurs to successfully realize their dreams of economic prosperity. An extremely successful entrepreneur and business management professional, Larry has a Master’s in Business Marketing, a BA in Journalism and a PH.D. in the hard knocks school of life/business. He has skillfully guided many small and medium sized businesses and non-profits to success through his keen advertising, marketing and business management excellence. He is considered by many as a genius when it comes to niche, target and diverse branding and marketing. His creative and out-of-the box business thinking has helped many clients achieve and become the best in their industries with award winning projects.
Leverage. It sounds like an unassuming practical word, yet it holds so much power. Authority, power, clout, credit, juice, influence, pull, sway, weight. Anyway you slice it, leverage allows you to make big things happen and it's usually gained through active, methodic networking. The key to successful leverage is cultivating powerful relationships. Unfortunately, many people don't work on their relationships the right way and they end up losing out on opportunities because they don't know how to use their leverage power.
Join me and my guest Ginger Johnson founder of Women Enjoying Beer as we discuss how to build leverage, when to exercise it, how to continue building influential connections and how to safe guard your power connections in order to grow your business and be successful.
During this episode Candidate Rueben Dockery will be discussing the need for focused community engagement in the political process. There will be other guest joining in on the dicsussion as well.
The Community "IMPACT" Program (CIP) is a very unique and highly effective, "Funding and Resource Program" for Non-Profit Organizations and their supporters, developed as a National WORKFORCE Effort to "Put America Back To WORK! (One JOB at a time!)
During this Seminar you will learn where to find:
1. UNLIMITED Work for your Bushiness available to you in your Local Community, located anywhere in the United States
2. UNLIMITED Funding and Resources for your Non-Profit Organization available to you and your supporters, also ways to INCREASE your Donations NOW!
3. UNLIMITED Funding available for Home Owners, Renters and Property Managers to make property upgrades, additions and improvements!
4. Income opportunities for you and your family to benefit from anywhere in the United States
5. Everyday that you WAIT, you are Missing Out on the Funding, Work and the Lifestyles that you deserve!
Register NOW to find out HOW have it!
The Networking Cafe is here to help you SUCCEED!
Share your business, meet new friends and learn cool things!
The Networking Cafe is here to help you SUCCEED!
Share your business, meet new friends and learn cool things! The Networking Cafe promotes our meetings on our online radio show! Promote yourself to our listeners just by attending our meeting! Call 951-445-1677 to put your business on the list of attendees! The Networking Cafe is exploding...
join us on the amazing adventure!
$10 fee (Includes Fresh Coffee and Breads) Childcare available $5
PRE-PAY for your Business Spot on our Website www.thenetworkingcafe.com !
New Chapters are starting in your areas! If you're interested in running a chapter let us know!
How can folks get access to Farmers Markets. How can towns and cities expand Food access to those challenged to find Good Nutrition to help fight Obesity and Diabetes. One town has an idea. Join us at 11:30am, CST time zone and hear how your town can expand Food access to folks. Indiana University Health 'Garden on the Go' (r) has some neat ideas.
A Group in Nebraska will tell us what they do in reaching folks in their town with Community Gardens.
Also, I will give information on the American Farmland Trust and their upcoming National conference for October 20-22nd in Lexington, Kentucky. They will have various Speakers from all over the USA during this National event.
Have a Great Community Garden Day!
Mary K. Hukill, Author and Radio Show Host
Purchase "Community Garden Revolution" on AMAZON.com and Order at your Favorite Bookstores.
Read my Blog "Community Garden Revolution" and at Facebook "Community Garden Revolution".
You can purchase Garden Equipment and Tools at 10% OFF at Nate's All American Store ONLINE Retailer. At the Checkout place the Code "comgar14" and receive 10% off your next ONLINE order.
NEW!!! on the Market Today! is my AudioBook "Community Garden Revolution Notes!" you can find on Audible, iTunes, and soon on AMAZON. Priced so that you can give as Christmas Stocking Stuffers, give to Friends and Family, to your local PTA, Schools, Non-Profit Groups, Businesses that could be potential Sponsors, and, others! A concise AudioBook on how to start a Community Garden!
Attention: Women Entrepreneurs Who Want to Light a Fire Under Their Productivity and Profits!
How would you like to build a solid foundation for a thriving business, fuel your confidence and motivation,
stoke the fire of success with a powerful support team and avoid burnout while doing it all?
Is the ultimate event to transform your business from smoldering embers to smokin’ hot success!
Does this sound familiar?
You started a business months, or even YEARS ago, and it still isn’t profitable.
You depend on “hope and prayer” for increasing your income.
Your fear, negative self-talk and procrastination are smothering your flame.
You work 24/7 on your career, and taking time off for fun is just a fantasy.
You are ready to ignite the flames under your profit and productivity, and just need the right tools to do it.
Your Business On Fire Is exactly what you need to build a thriving business!
In four small-group sessions, you will receive hot business-building tools from these Dynamic Firestarters, guaranteed to heat up your earning potential.
Darlene Templeton, Build Your Solid Business: Three Crucial Fundamentals of Success
Candy Barone, Ignite Your Success: Grow your business with clarity, confidence, and ease!
Patty Farmer, Keep the Flames Burning: Essentials for Maintaining Profitability and Growth
Susan Tolles, From Burned Out to Vibrant: 5 keys to keeping the balance when you’re overwhelmed & overstressed
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (149 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (103 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (14 chatters)
- Bellesprit (14 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (11 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (10 chatters)
- BlackWomensBlueprint (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- 64621 (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (5 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (4 chatters)
- Gospelfest Sparta (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (2 chatters)
- ParaAnne (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WorldSportsShow (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- CWA Radio (2 chatters)
- EMONSTA (2 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (0 chatters)