SORT BY Relevancy
Melissa Wehrle is one of the designers I most want to interview. Her career is fascinating to me and I am super excited that she is joining me for a podcast.
She studied at the Fashion Institute of Technology, where she majored in Fashion Design and specialized in knitwear.
She graduated from FIT in 2002 and has worked as a knitwear designer in the industry ever since. She is currently the Junior/Contemporary designer for a sweater manufacturer in New York City.
If that isn't enough, she also designs handknit patterns for neoknits (www.neoknits.com), a number of small yarn companies, and have been featured in Interweave Knits, Knitscene, and Yarn Forward. Last but not least she is also the Creative Director for One Planet Yarn and Fiber.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (24 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (16 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (7 chatters)
- Commala Radio Show (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- RotoRadio (2 chatters)
- talkingchallengeandrewkirk (2 chatters)
- demon paranormal soictey Radio (2 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (2 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (2 chatters)
- Live with The Rayfords (1 chatters)
- Military Mamas (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Healing House with Dr Ayleen (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)