SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for the first show of 2015 with a review of the ASH conference's most important topics with Dr. Robert Orlowski, MD, PhD, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. The mPatient Myeloma Radio show change its name to Myeloma Crowd Radio beginning January of 2015. Follow us on Twitter @myelomacrowd or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/myelomacrowd.
Our August On-Air Myeloma Support Group is discussing ways that patients and caregivers can help boost myeloma research. We have Pat Killingsworth lead the meeting with our guest for the month, Jenny Ahlstrom.
Jenny Ahlstrom was diagnosed with multiple myeloma in 2010. After treatment, she wanted to be prepared with a plan of action in case of relapse. She learned how few patients participate in clinical trials and started mPatient Myeloma Radio as a tool to help her and others learn about the latest in myeloma research. She is also the founder of the Myeloma Crowd site and the CrowdCare Foundation. She is a wife to a busy entrepreneur and investor and is the mother of 6 children. Prior to her favorite job as a mom, she worked for IBM as a systems engineer and marketing representative.
REGISTER HERE! (or) mail email@example.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Kardec Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (3 chatters)
- Becca G Waters (2 chatters)
- Followers of the Way (2 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Man for God (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (1 chatters)
- Purposed 4 Godliness (1 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (1 chatters)