SORT BY Relevancy
Join "Missing Pages of History" as we discuss news, current events, hot topics and what's is happening in the neck of your woods. Come and help us fill in our "missing page of history" so that, future generation will know the truth. Jonin us on Saturdays (bi-weekly) at 12 Noon est. You may listen in at 1-818-337-0016 or go online at www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc. This week program (Sat., August 30, 2014) will feature a segement on "The Missing Pages of Ferguson, Missouri & Michael Brown."
Join Missing Pages of History by-weekly on Saturdays, 12 Noon. Each week we address current events, news stories and what is happening in the neck of our woods. Come and share with us your story on what is happening in your world and community. You may join us by listening in at 1-818-337-0016 or visit us online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-in
On this week's episode of Takedown with William T, William hopes to educate this generation on one of their favorite music categories. Let's face it, kids, teens, and adults a like all love rap music. Heck, I love rap music!! So William is going to teach the kids and you of course a little history about rap music.
Topics for this show include: the history of rap music how it started to where it is now, some of the most famous rappers, and we will hear some wonderful rap music.
You can call in at 347-637-2249 dial 1 to discuss your favorite rap song, rap artist, or join the chat.
Join "Missing Pages of History" as we discuss the following topics: "What's Up In The Neck of Your Woods? & Things You Should Know." Join us on Sat., August 16, 2014 at 12 - Noon, by dialing in at (818) 337-0016 or go on line at: www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc The topics for today are "The Shooting of Michael Brown & The Little League Baseball Playoff Series."
On this episode of Entertainment Zone Radio, Alex welcomes his best friend Mr William T back to the show to host another great show! William is going to take down another great topic tonight!
This week, William will be discussing the history of Country music! Country music has evolved over the years and has turned into something that is well liked now! William will discuss this and much more! Plus, William has some of his favorite Country songs he wants to share with us!
You can call in LIVE at 347-637-2249 dial 1 to ask questions or discuss your love of country music!
Join "Missing Pages of History" Saturday, (bi-weekly) at 12 Noon est. We will fill you in on what is going on in the neck of your and our woods. Also, give you information on "things you should and must know" and "little known facts." Come and help to fill in "Our Missing Pages of History!_
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show. This episode airs live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, AZ.
On This Episode:
- Celebrate The Arts in California’s Sequoia Country with Donnette Silva Carter – Porterville Chamber of Commerce, Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce, Leah Launey – Sequoia Foothills Chamber of Commerce & Three Rivers B&B
- Robbie Boyd the popular UK singer-songwriter is releasing his debut album, ‘So Called Man’, produced and mixed by Tristan Ivemy.
- Murals of Silver City, NM with New Mexico based figurative artist Victoria Chick.
- English Ancestry & Family History with Glynn Burrows, Norfolk Tours UK.
- Yuma Territorial Prison with Ann-Jeanette "A-J" Mosqueda, Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area in Yuma, AZ.
- Marcus Valdespino talks about his book ‘The White Boy Confessions: The Explosive Story of Marcus Valdespino and San Antonio's Hood’
On the next episode of JC2701 Radio, Group #3 will discuss the history and social impact of Jamaican music, paying close attention to whether accusations about the music promoting negative anti social values are true. Tune in and share your views in the live chatroom or call and interact with the guests live on air.
Listen to The African History Network Show with host Michael Imhotep as we interview some of our top Scholars on African History/African-American History and current events, politics, entertainment, relationships, education, etc. as it pertains to African Americans Monday-Friday, 8pm-10pm EST at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com by phone, when we are LIVE at (914) 338-1375. Episodes are also archived on www.Itunes.com.
If you want to learn more about African History and African-American History to counteract the negative images we see of ourselves on the TEL-LIE-VISION (TV), please visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. We have information to Educate, Empower and Inspire people of African Descent throughout the Diaspora and around the world. We have a wide selection of African History and African American History DVD Lectures including "HIDDEN COLORS 1-3" and lectures from Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show.
Bluegrass is known for not being the most sophisticated form of music. People think it is all hillbillies and hay bales, which may be true at some points. But, the majority of bluegrass has a unique sound, different than any other genre. It is not country nor folk. Bluegrass is bluegrass. It's instruments, in a typical band, include a violin (fiddle), an upright bass, a banjo, a guitar and a mandolin. But how did bluegrass start? Well, listen to find out.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (30 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- MRTALK (9 chatters)
- Nick Humphries Host (5 chatters)
- Fresh Fridays (5 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- churchfolk (2 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (2 chatters)
- Talking WithTruth (2 chatters)
- The Final Say (1 chatters)
- The Jets Beat (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- RICHSISTAH (1 chatters)
- AlishaPaige (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (1 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)