SORT BY Relevancy
To monetize is to convert an asset into or establish something as money or legal tender. The term monetize has different meanings depending on the context. It can refer to methods utilized to generate profit, while it also can literally mean the conversion of an asset into money. For example, the U.S. Federal Reserve can monetize the nation's debt; this involves the process of purchasing debt (treasuries) which in turn increases the money supply. This essentially turns the debt into money (monetization).
Another example comes from websites monetizing their content. Many are set up to earn money through advertisers. When people who browse the particular site click on one of the advertisers' links, the owner of the website earns a small amount of money (this is known as pay-per-click, or PPC advertising). If the website attracts enough visitors, the small amount paid by the advertisers for each click can add up to substantial monetization.
MTAM and Medical Main Street are presenting a Mobile Health (mhealth) Symposium for Mobile/Wireless Technology Professionals on April 23rd. This event, and mHealth overall, will be the focus for this week's episode. (Information on attending the event can be found at http://dld.bz/d9PXH)
Join Michigan Mobile Musings host, Melissa Birnie and her guest, Keith Brophy, tech entrepreneur and recently appointed State Director of the Michigan Small Business Development Centers, on Tuesday, April 14th at 9:00 a.m. for a special sneak preview before the Symposium. Discussions will include healthcare industry needs and the opportunity those needs create for mobile/wireless tech firms in Michigan. Keith offers a unique insight into mobile health - past, present and future. Prior to his current role at the Michigan Small Business Development Center Keith served as CEO of Ideomed, Inc.; a Spectrum Health technology venture that developed the Abriiz mobile app for smartphones and tablets that is used to manage medical conditions such as diabetes, COPD, congestive heart failure, childhood obesity, as well as palliative care. Positions previous to Ideomed, Inc. include President of Business Development at NuSoft Solutions and CEO/co-founder of Sagestone Consulting. Keith began his career at IBM Federal Systems and Systems Integration divisions working on a wide variety of forward looking technologies. If mHealth is an area of interest for you, this is a show you don't want to miss!
Does Traffic Pay???
ILS Co-Founder Greg and Top Earner Eric come together and will answer that question...
Listen and decide for yourself....
on Traffic Report, Today...
Start the Week In The FAST LANE...
ILS Traffic Report on RadioLeverage.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (443 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (81 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- Ms Blue (15 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (12 chatters)
- Witch School (11 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Blog Talk USA (1 chatters)