SORT BY Relevancy
Its been another busy week on the farm. Scott talks about some of whats been going on, including the decision to switch over to raised bed gardening and why it might or might not be a good idea for you. Also plan cover some questions from listeners.
In this Lacoon Mobile Security Podcast series, Dan Koretsky, Sr Security Researcher and Strategist discusses the new strain of iOS mobile malware called "Unflod Baby Panda." Listen to learn more about this new mobile security malware, how a device can be infected and how to mitigate and remove the malware from your device.
To stay on top of the latest in mobile security news, subscribe to the Mobile Security Talk channel and check out the Lacoon Mobile Security blog at http://www.lacoon.com/blog/ .
John Moody, a board member of The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund, joins us to talk about the organization and what it does to protect small farmers and consumers. We will also talk about some recent legal cases involving small farmers, what the future of local food looks like and what you can do to help the cause.
It's clear that mobile technology is changing the way we interact with one another, so it’s no surprise these changes extend to our love lives as well. In this week’s episode of Mobile Insights Radio with Steve Power Brown, Steve and guest Josh Fischer, mobile dating guru at Are You Interested (AYI.com), whether technology is helping busy singles connect, or whether the increasing use of mobile technology in our daily lives is making us ever more isolated. AYI.com is one of the largest social dating apps, with more than 58 million singles looking to make a love connection. Check out AYI.com’s blog, The Data of Dating, for more advice for singles looking for love.
Michael Boyer, CFE, is CEO of AdSmart Inc., a company that provides local mobile advertising for franchise companies and their franchisees. He will join Deb Evans and Jack Monson, Wednesday July 10th to share 7 steps to ensure your mobile advertising campaign is successful!
AdSmart on the Web
Michael Boyer on LinkedIn, and Twitter
Deb Evans on LinkedIn and Twitter
Jack Monson on LinkedIn and Twitter
Created and founded by Mary Blackmon, Farm Star Living is the first of its kind – a new lifestyle brand celebrating both the lives of real farmers and the farming lifestyle in general so that people everywhere can better understand, appreciate and support farmers and the world of farming.
Mary is a 3rd generation farmer from Arkansas, who left her hometown to pursue college and a career in advertising sales and marketing in Los Angeles, Atlanta and New York City. She worked for publishing houses and internet companies (Wired, Walt Disney Internet Group). In NYC in 2002, she founded Spa-Addicts.com, the first national discount site for the spa & wellness industry. She grew it into a multi-million dollar business and a leader in the industry, and attracted hundreds of thousands of women as well as sponsors.
In 2008, however, she learned most of her family farm bordering Ark / LA would be sold. Not wanting to lose the family heritage and farmland her family before her had so cherished, Mary, along with the support of her brother Douglas, was adamant to preserve and keep the remaining farmland. She then began making changes in her life so that she could move from Los Angeles back South in order to keep, operate and run the farm. She bought back her grandparents house and renovated it, and discovered that “saving the family farm” had changed her life forever – and for the better. Today she admits that she is happier than ever & inspired, loving the farming business and now launching Farm Star Living, which she felt compelled to create for the good of farming and the people she has met along her new path. She hopes that Farm Star Living will provide farmers the respect, acknowledgment and support they so deserve and attract new farmers as well as support the current ones.
Myrbetriq®'s Advertising Partnership with RunPee App
Pharmaguy interviews Walt Johnston, Vice President of US Marketing and New Product Planning, and Emily Sitrin Mason, Consumer Marketing Director - Urology Franchise, at Astellas (see Bios). We discuss a new partnership with Astellas Pharma US and the RunPee mobile app as part of the company's marketing campaign for Myrbetriq® (mirabegron) featuring an animated bladder character.
The RunPee app is a movie-viewing app that tells you the best time to "run and pee" without missing the best scenes. While the ultimate goal is to encourage individuals to speak with a health care professional about overactive bladder (OAB), Astellas is encouraging those who experience symptoms of OAB to enjoy the movies this summer and download the app to determine the best time to use the restroom during movies if needed.
Questions/Topics of Discussion
Give us a little background about this partnership. Why did Astellas decide to partner with RunPee?
Describe how the app works
Are branded Myrbetriq® ads served up within the app? Describe how that is done.
What is the target audience for Myrbetriq® and how does the app help you reach this audience?
What are are the KPIs for this campaign? Has it been successful so far? What data can you share with us?
What have you learned from this partnership?
What is Android fragmentation and how does it affect the mobile security of the Android-based devices? In this Mobile Security Talk episode, Dan Koretsky, sr. security researcher at Lacoon Security, provides us a brief overview of Android fragmentation and its security implications.
The global hunt for passive job-seekers is no easy task. Instacruit, a new mobile recruiting startup, is helping to change the game by making it easier for recruiters and passive-job seekers find each other globally. Join our hosts Michael Marlatt and Kay Kelison as they chat with Niklas Lerner, Founder and CEO at Instacruit to discuss how jobseekers are finding new career opportunities globally, without having to send out a single application or CV!
About Our Guest
Niklas Lerner | @instacruit | Founder & CEO, Instacruit
Niklas is a serial entrepreneur who is passionate about mobile recruiting and connecting passive jobseekers and recruiters globally. Niklas is presently the Founder and CEO at Instacruit. Instacruit is a unique and smart mobile recruiting service that makes it incredibly easy for job-seekers and recruiters to connect globally. Instacruit is mainly designed to help passive job-seekers become more visible to the recruiting industry and the other way around.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (176 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (90 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Bellesprit (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (13 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (12 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- The Captain0 (6 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (5 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (4 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- SSRN (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (2 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- VertiKal Live (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Forbidden Tears Radio (0 chatters)