SORT BY Relevancy
Aired on Walking Among Spirits - The new book by Scott E. Hensler - Second Heaven Invasion – chapter 18 - Returning Military Troops Need deliverance - Our troops have been through more than was ever expected of them. This was by design to destroy the only hope for our Continental US. If you eliminate the defenders of the Constitution the people will parish. So let’s get them home and healed to prepare for the coming “Second Heaven Invasion” by the “Illuminati Globalist” whose motto is “Order out of Chaos” who wish to eliminate more than six billion people on this planet. Time is running out and we need to be spiritually and emotionally prepared to fight back. Including the men and women of the US military!
According to the National Military Family Association, "children of the National Guard and Reserve members face unique challenges since there are no military installations for them to utilize." Our Military Kids, Inc. pays special attention to those children, advocating to ensure stability and success in their lives. The 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization is focused on children of deployed National Guard and Reserve service members, as well as children of Wounded and Fallen Warriors from all branches of service.
Linda Davidson and Gail Kruzel founded Our Military Kids in 2004 out of concern for school-age children of Reserve and National Guard members and the lack of family support services. With the sacrifice of being apart for months at a time, they observed families so financially stretched that they couldn't afford fees for sports, fine arts, and tutoring.
Filled with compassion, Linda and Gail laid the groundwork to obtain grants to pay the associated fees to help relieve separation stress and improve emotional stability, while building self-esteem and enabling academic achievement. Grants from Our Military Kids are made possible by generous contributions from corporations, charitable foundations, and individuals. The hard work and commitment of volunteers is the backbone of the non-profit, translating into more grant money available to children of deployed National Guardsmen and Reservists, as well as Wounded Warriors. With a Charity Navigator score of 100 for accountability and transparency, mass media interest is no surprise.
The exemplary work of Our Military Kids has been featured in Huffington Post Impact, Stars and Stripes, New York Post, Parade Magazine, Washington Post, Fox and Friends, ABC News, and countless others. Join us to peruse their 10-year history of going above and beyond for Our Military Kids.
WHAT A DEAL GOT MONEY GET YOUR OWN ARMY WITH NO RULES .
HOW DIRTY CAN IT GET ? PRIVATE MILITARY FOR HIRE AND THIS IS OK ?
WILL PRIVATE POLICE BE ON THE STREETS NEXT ? YES
ITS TO LATE . THEY ARE HERE AND WE DIDENT EVEN KNOW IT !
TONIGHT WE WILL GET IN TO THIS AND MORE .HERE ON CRAZY NATION RADIO !
If you are in or are about to begin a military relationship, you need to prepare yourself for the road ahead. Military relationships can be very hard and it does take quite a bit of getting used to. But along with that hardship comes quite a few rewards, such as pride, health and dental coverage at considerably low rates, a guaranteed paycheck regardless of hours worked, a new “extended” family, opportunities to travel and see many different places, and freedom and flexibility to work towards your goals and dreams while they are away. Despite all of these benefits, being in a military relationship means learning to adapt to this new lifestyle and learning how to cope with the distance and difficulties you will face.
Diana Danis was the first military woman writing and anchoring radio news on the American Forces Network, Europe in 1974. Danis highlighted the accomplishments of women in the military during her tenure. She pushed members of Congress to investigate sexual harassment, sexual assault and rape in the military as well as lack of services in the VA for mental health treatment. She testified several times in 1991, 92 (Tail hook era) and 93 before House and Senate Armed Services and Veterans Affairs Committees about out of control conditions in the services, victim-blaming, closing of ranks, retaliation and retraumatization of survivors in both DOD and the VA systems.
Paula J. Caplan is a clinical and research psychologist, playwright, director, and actor. She received her A.B. with honors from Radcliffe College of Harvard University and her M.A. and Ph.D. in psychology from Duke University. She is the author of 11 books, the most recent of which is When Johnny and Jane Come Marching Home: How All of Us Can Help Veterans, which won three national nonfiction awards.
The Honorable Betty Folliard is co-owner of Strategy Partners - a business and political consulting firm. Having worked in government at the local, state & national levels, Ms. Folliard served five years, two as vice chair, of the Hopkins School District Board of Directors. She was elected to the Minnesota Legislature in 1996 where she served three terms in the Minnesota House of Representatives - focusing on education, clean environment, strong communities and women’s issues. She then spent 3 1/2 years as Community Representative in the office of Congressman Keith Ellison. Currently she serves as Board Chair of two non-profit boards: Gender Justice - a nonprofit law firm specializing in eliminating gender barriers; and PRISM - a social services organization serving the community with basic needs services.
President vs Military Leaders
Schools Banning US Flags
Bone Head of the Week
and More Politically Incorrectness...
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Annahilation (48 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (42 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (34 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (25 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (12 chatters)
- Universal Radio (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (10 chatters)
- RRS Radio (9 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (9 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (5 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (4 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (4 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)