SORT BY Relevancy
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Tues. Aug, 25th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll discuss “How Philadelphia Made African American History Mandatory for Graduation”!!! CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) A new municipal judge in Ferguson, MO on Monday ordered sweeping changes to court practices in response to the DOJ report. He ordered that all Arrest Warrants issued before Dec. 31st 2014 be withdrawn. 2) Students In Philadelphia Can’t Graduate Without Taking African-American History. This needs to be nationwide. 3) A juror in the Johnathan Ferrell shooting death says it was Ferrell who was actually on trial. 4) Republican Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee shows his ignorance about Black Lives Matter and Dr. King. 5) This date in African American History – Althea Gipson and The Red Summer Riots of 1919.
Listen to what we're doing...what we're offering and why you and your children should join us!
Our lessons are about American History, but will also include some geography, a little language lesson and information about some key people in our history.
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. June, 24th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) The debate over the Confederate Flag continues as States and Retailers come out against it. We’ll deal with some of “The History of the Confederate Flag” and some little known facts about it. 2) Details about the Freddie Gray autopsy have been released and gives more insight into his injuries. 3) Is President Obama snubbing African American Newspapers? 4) This date in African American History.
Help Support The African History Network Crowdfunding Campaign. We are trying to raise $200 today to reach our daily goal. If 200 people donate at least $1 we will reach today’s goal. Visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com and click on the “Donate” button.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, June, 29th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/
1) Did you see President Obama’s eulogy for Rev. Clementa Pinckney on Friday? What did you think about it? 2) An activist on Saturday today down the Confederate Battle Flag at the South Carolina State Capitol. Why? What about the American Flag? 3) Legendary Educator Marva Collins has died at age 78. 4) There have been 6 Black churches in the South that have been set on fire. What’s going on? 5) This date in African American History – Muhammad Ali wins his case against the U.S. for refusing to be drafted in the U.S. Army, June 28th, 1971.
We will update you on what is happening around the world. We hope that you will call in and share with us the kinds of things you are seeing where you live. Is the media the worst terrorist for giving the bad guys a platform? Or have you experienced things in your neck of the woods that aren't getting reported? Join us to discuss.
Supreme Sense with 1SupremeGoddess = Individuals, Ingenuity & Military History .....
Can we as individuals really make a difference? ... I say YES, absolutely we can & DO!
Don't believe me? Let me just name a few:
Jesus, Our Founding Fathers, Hitler, Patton, Obama, Rosa Parks, MLK Jr, etc ..... over & over again history has shown that one individual or a small group of individuals not only make a HUGE impact, they can often be the hinge pin of changing not just the couse of a given situation but sometimes even history itself.
Why does history REPEAT? Because we no longer really KNOW much about history anymore & worse, many don't really care because history SEEMS to be just old dates or names of people, places & events that have no relevance to us today ... but that really ISN'T what history is all about.
Recently I was part of an incredibly interesting & informative discussion on History, the Military, personal ingenuity & how individuals & little things DO & have made a significant difference in the outcomes of many events in history. It was an interesting evening with someone that not only loves history, the military, aviations & weaponry but also has a way of sharing his knowledge in a way that makes history come alive simply by relating what actually happened, why & HOW it happened.
So join me & my co-hosts, @NukNeutron & @1Anobody , as we chat with our guest & history buff, Mr Mannexin, about these things & possibly more.
CALL in to 914-338-1458, or join the chat room & let us know what YOU think.
We WILL get through these stormy seas TOGETHER!
Douglas Dietrich was a D.O.D. (Department of Defense) Research Librarian for almost a decade, responsible for incinerating highly classified materials on critical historical topics such as Pearl Harbor, Roswell, Vietnam, and the different ethnic holocausts; as well as documents exposing the reality behind vampires, zombies, Soviet psychic warfare, and other occult phenomena.
He claims that World War II did not end as we've been told it did. His knowledge in the area of military history is amazing, and he will help us understand the secrets the military and government are hiding from us
TONIGHT: Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, 8pm-10pm EST with guest Jessica Holter founder of The Punany Poets. She will talk about The Punany Poets, their upcoming Summer Tour Dates and their upcoming date in Detroit, MI on Friday, June 26th at 1515 Broadway. Tickets are available at www.PunanyTickets.com. Call 510-600-9747 for Customer Service or to inquire about making special announcements, such as anniversaries and engagements at the show. CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/06/19/jessica-holter-of-the-punany-poets-part-2-haitian-dominican-history.
Part 2: “The Bloody Origins of the Dominican Republic’s Ethnic ‘Cleansing’ of Haitians”. We did Part 1 on Wednesday, June 17th. We'll continue this discussion on history lesson on tonight's show. Hundreds of thousands of Haitians in The Dominican Republic stand to be deported.
On June 17th, 2015 in South Carolina, 9 people were shot at the historic Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church. This was Denmark Vesey's Church. We'll talk about the shooting and the history of the Church.
We are back for part 5 of this series, with a focus on the roll of propaganda in warfare. We will also discuss the 3 elements necessary to carry out any mission and how that translates to the mission of the Fruit of Islam and the Final Call Newspaper (and how to be more effective in getting the FCN to our people using a military methodology vs the antiquated way currently done).
Join Host Live Chats
- GR HealingFountain (7 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Keith and Kimberly Show (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- NYCDaFuture (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Twelve Music (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Your Own University Radio (0 chatters)