SORT BY Relevancy
What better way to celebrate my birthday than to celebrate with a powerful speaker, author and survivor; we are celebrating life!
Mildred D. Muhammad is a sincere, thoughtful, and spiritual person. She wanted nothing more than to build a strong family unit in which she would be a good wife and mother.
But when her first husband -- John Allen Muhammad -- “turned” on her, Mildred knew she had to protect herself and her family.
When he emptied out their bank accounts, kidnapped their children, and disappeared, she had to learn to navigate the legal system, all while making sure that he did not find her. She had no money, no job, and she was living in a shelter for abused women when she began her uphill battle to find her children.
Mildred D. Muhammad
in Real Estate
No matter who you are or where you are in life, sooner or later you will have to tap into your inner power of resilience to get up when you have been knocked down.
In this installment of of It's My House, the author of Sacred Silent - Mildred Muhmmad will give us instuction on how to tap into our get and go powers so that we can reinvent ourselfs and make a prosperous rebound in life.
As usual we shall also give our "legal word of the day" to increase our legal literacy.
SB Barber Morning Show - Business of Wednesday Best Resources.
Evangelist/Mother Mildred Garrett is a woman who by God’s grace has demonstrated strength and perseverance. Her consistency and passion for the Lord and his work is reflected in her life-style. Founder of Workers for Christ (WFC) Founder has provided prison ministry services for over 21 years to men and women inmates in the state of Minnesota.
Founder/host Evangelist Donna Brown & Interfaith Prayer Network - Get ready for the Quarterly "Concert of Healing United Prayer Meeting", Dec 10 @ Best Western Kelly Inn, St. Paul, MN. Prayer 24/7 Call 651-644-8013.
Prayer Live 8-8:30AM - Every Morning Call 605-475-4700/Code 273081. Both evangelists are on GRACEMediaNetwork.com -The Legacy. Go to MinistryGifts Channel.
GTM5 Leaders Prophet Charles Stalling & Apostle SB Barber, welcome you to join us every Friday night @ 8:30PM online "The people that know their God shall be strong, and do exploits." GRACE & TRUTH Ministries GTM5 - The Church. Dial in (518) 530-1840 / Access ID 960-976-847 for the online interactive personal church experience of GRACEMediaNetwork.com -the Legacy Stations. Available also, Listen via our Internet Radio https://www.startmeeting.com/wall/graceandtruthministries. Contact Info: 763-221-6894. Email: Admin@GTM5.org.
#SBBMS definition of Best Resources are identifiable spiritual & natural suppliers of Resources to elevate & benefit an individual, a community, a nation.
Do you know what to do if your dog goes missing? Do you know how to use the power of the Internet to help locate your dog? A few months ago, I experienced this situation and had the good fortune to connect with JANET CHERNIN, the dedicated, insightful and engaging founder of the NOVA SCOTIA LOST DOG NETWORK.
During our show, Janet will share lessons she has learned while doing dog rescue work, invaluable tips on how to find a lost dog, and an overview of how we can best protect animals in our community. Hmm, are you ready to become an animal advocate or activist? This might be life changing!
Next, we’ll head to Florida to chat with amazing ANIMAL COMMUNICATOR, SU BURNETT, who brings a wealth of knowledge, intuition, practicality and years of experience in her abilities to clearly communicate with horses, cat and dogs. Her mission? To improve understanding, awareness, cooperation and peace between humans and animals world-wide. You’ll love Su and benefit from her tips on how to communicate with the animals in your life. Beautiful work!
ROUND TABLE with HiC Luttmers, Deb Carosella and Mildred Lynn: Topic: "Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem." - Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh.
Healing Conversations with Mildred Lynn airs the FIRST SUNDAY of the month @ 10:30am PST. For more shows and contact information, go to: healingconverationswithmildredlynn.com. Feel free to share this episode with others.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (144 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (51 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (26 chatters)
- NTEB (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (17 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (16 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- ankhkakek (6 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Geek Pile X Creative Geek Show (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)