SORT BY Relevancy
Join Dr. Michelle Harris tonight as we discuss "Prevailing Prayers." My guest will be Jilda Easton
1. What is prayer?
2. Why prayer is vital in this hour?
3. How do we pray?
4. The different types of prayers (ie. intercession, warfare etc.).
5. Who do we pray to?
6. What should we do while waiting on God to answer our prayers?
Join Dr. Michelle Harris one-on-one with Dr. Jeanne Porter-King. She is the author of "Pursue Your Dreams."
Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 1:00 p.m.
Topic: Is it okay to play the fool?
Join Bishop Michael and Dr. Michelle Harris as we discuss Family Issues.
What can you do when your love and kindness is repeatedly challenged by someone you love.
Can you be the perfect parent to a child that constantly rebels against you?
Get the answers to some tough questions. Join the discussion by calling (347) 327-9961.
Join Dr. Michelle Harris in an exclusive interview with Pastor Almeda Warren author of Will You Be My Bride?
Time: 7:00 p.m. cst.
The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness a book by Michelle Alexander a civil rights litigator and legal scholar, published in 2010(The New Press). The book deals with race-related and social, political, and legal phenomena in the United States and attempts to apply the term 'The New Jim Crow' to the situation of African Americans in the contemporary United States. The name derives from the original Jim Crow laws that prevailed in the states of the former Confederacy of the U.S. through the 1960s. This book was on The New York Times Best Seller List ten consecutive months, and philosopherCornel West has called it a "secular bible for a new social movement in early twenty-first-century America." In the book Alexander deals primarily with the issue of the current mass levels of incarceration in the United States (with 5%of the world's population, U.S. incarcerates 25%of the world's prisoners) and what she perceives as societal repression of AfricanAmerican men and, to a lesser degree, Latino men. She discusses the social consequences of various policies for people of color, as well as for the US population as a whole. According to Alexander, the majority of black men in large American cities are "warehoused in prisons," their labor no longer needed in the globalized economy. Alexander maintains that many young black men, once they are labeled as "felons," become trapped in a second-class status that they find difficult to escape. The conventional point of view holds that discrimination has mostly ended with the Civil rights movement reforms of 1960s. Alexander claims the U.S. criminal justice system uses the “War on Drugs” as a primary tool for enforcing traditional, as well as new, modes of discrimination and repression.
Join Dr. Michelle Harris in an exclusive interview with Apostle Ron Thomas. He is the author of "Go for It"! (GOD IS FOR IT!).
A Faith Book about Starting Your Own Business for God through God’s Promise as noted in Joshua 1:8 and Isaiah 48:17-18.
Join the discussion by calling (347) 327-9961
Dr. Michelle Harris interviews Elma Staten, author of "Out of the Mouth of God."
Followed by a 45 minute talk on "Faithfulness."
Call in and join the discussion at (347) 327-9961
Join Dr. Michelle Harris in an exclusive interview with Apostle Daryl O'neil. He is the author of "An to the Unmarried I Say."
Call in and join the discussion at (347) 327-9961
On this episode, we are going to have Producer/Writer/Director and Editor Chris Alexander on to talk about how he became involved in the industry, in particular his work in the horror genre and how he became the editor of Fangoria Magazine! We will also have Actress Michelle Tomlinson back on to talk about the upcoming Cellar Door 2 and everything else that is going on with her!
We will be reviewing Scream Factory's Blu-Ray Release of Dr. Phibes Rises Again! as well as Billy Pon's Doll Boy!
We will also be featuring several bands in our Metal Blade Spotlight!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (370 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (42 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (24 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (24 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (24 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (19 chatters)
- BeverlyD (17 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- Father Teresa (10 chatters)
- AACONS (10 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (10 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (10 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (8 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (4 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Reach Out America (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Cubanarama (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)