SORT BY Relevancy
Running a social campaign with all the right bells and whistles needs a plan. Deb Evans and Jack Monson invited Haley Connor, Marketing Manager, Pinot's Palette to discuss their recent campaign .... to name their pig!
Visit Pinot's Palette: www.pinotspalette.com and www.facebook.com/PinotsPalette
Tweet with us using #SocialGeekRadio and join the Facebook conversation: www.facebook.com/socialgeekradio
On the show this week we discuss how to use emerging social networks like Snapchat, Line, Ello, to your advantage.
1) What are some of the best practices?
2) Claiming your name both personally and for business?
3) How do you know when the social network has jumped the shark?
This was project was a quick inspiriation born of being punished for conservative, libertarian thoughts. Many people were being punished by having their social media accounts suspended because those OTHER people were offended, couldn't handle the truth. Those other people were the perpetually offended, unable to think for themselves. The chronically unemployed, living on the government plantation. These arre the people who take and take from the sysytem, but never give or contribute to the American society. They blame America for the world's problems, they are afraid to be responsible for any decisions they make, and they do not want ANYONE to disagree with them. If you do, they report you. You get suspended. Tonight all that ends.... Tonight no matter your post or tweet is, to whomever it is, you will not be suspeded. You see, in the arena ideas, liberals lose everytime, and they cannot argue the point, they only scream and call you names--NOT here- here this is where we stand, here is where they fall!!
Most of the social media platforms now provide robust data and analytics. Our clients ask us regularly about how to use their data to make content decisions.
5 key platforms you need to focus on:
5 key items for your weekly social snapshot:
1) Top performing post
-determine you top performing posts on Facebook by visiting Facebook Insights and on Twitter by going to Twitter Analytics
-Use Twitter Advanced Search
3) Audience Growth
-follower increase week over week
-is the content you are posting leading to growth
-keeping track of your numbers is important week over week
-Psychographics over demographics
-make sure your social media demographics correlates with your brand demographics
-ensuring that your social media objectives are leading to actual results. Focus on tracking the audience path through your ecosystem.
Focus on the top level data rather than trying to get to detailed.
Download Snapchat App
Next week we discuss emerging social media platforms: Snapchat, Vine, Tinder, and a little bit about 4 Chan
Tonight will be the last night for Patriot Voices of social Media. After looking at this programs summary of listnership, and determing that this program does not have enough listeners or participation from its listeners, I have decided to move this program to Contra Radio. Contra Radio already has listeners, and I can incorporate the Patriot views and news into the Contra Radio format. It is also more financially prudent for me to move back to a one radio show. The sponsor ship just was not coming through to keep this show viable. The Contra Radio format is already been changed to include Patriot News and Views, and still cater to Prepper news and views. I invite the Patriot Voices patrons to check out Contra Radio. The Contra Radio network will always be looking to expand to other shows, or expand to include other topics.
This week Erin, Corina and I discuss which social media tools we use daily for Jumpwire clients. We are quite rigiorous about how we test new tools and how we assess if our clients should consider them.
The show will focus on 4 key areas:
1) Posting tools that will make you more efficient and save you time.
2) Data gathering tools for your social media platforms to help deliver insights
3) Websites that have good information and insights
4) A short list of people and companies to follow on various social platforms that will give you good insights on a regular basis.
Social media has its ups and downs! Without emotion behind the words, a lot of misunderstandings can and do occur. This can lead to hurt feelings and ruined friendships. We also discuss cyberbullying and other issues surrounding social media and our modern world.
While working with the leading entrepreneurs in the Internet Marketing industry, Nikki realized that creativity was being stifled by to do lists, and productivity was waning from a lack of focus on high level tasks. She is not just another consultant, she is a virtual extension of your team; implementing the ideas, strategies, and campaigns that will bring your organization measurable growth and results.
Her strengths encompass Web Design/Development, Copy Writing, Editing, Digital Marketing Strategy, Social Media Campaign Creation and Implementation, Social Media Management, Blogging, Ghostwriting, and Brand Promotion/Strategy.
This week, on Black Belt Selling, Stephanie and I will be talking about the challenges sales professionals face integrating social media into their lead generation strategy. Stephanie, formerly a digital marketing specialist, will share some of her experiences helping small businesses in the digital arena, particularly with social media. Be sure to listen to this week's show for gold nuggets that can boost your ability to get more leads on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more. Join us for this fascinating discussion on the use of social media in sales. This is an essential topic for sales professionals in network marketing, car sales, insurance, finance, or any small business endeavor!
Patriots and the government are they compatible? That will be the discussion tonight. Are Patriots the militia the government told you about? Patriots and the MSM-why they are at odds. https://www.facebook.com/patriotvoicesofsocialmedia If the links are disabled go here for the link.
Is is altruistically plausible that authors and publishing can generate book direct sales using the various capabilities found across today's social media environment? The answer is adamantly, "Yes!" That stated, there are certain factors relative to book sales and social media that must be considered in order to realize the profit generating potential. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (125 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (59 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (58 chatters)
- Straitway (58 chatters)
- Yada (41 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (17 chatters)
- reactionariez (14 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (8 chatters)
- The Portal (8 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Nicole Dantzler (2 chatters)
- OT Show (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)