SORT BY Relevancy
"Another Mess, Another Message"
This week host Erica DiCarlo discusses matters of the heart and shares with listeners how her faith is once again getting her through her most recent messy situation!
Erica pulls from the story of Gideon in the Bible and reminds us that if we focus on God's voice during tough times instead of our own, the battle is already won!
Erica will be reading from her blog, My Message and sharing some key verses that help turn any mess into a beautiful message of truimph!
When you walk into messy room do you wonder who could have possibly created this mess or do you look for the beauty of a child-at-play?
If you look for the smallest details you might see that the child took everything out to find the right material to create something very special.
Did you look for ways to make things when you were little? Did you find happiness playing or were you happier pretending to be a grown up? What kind of a mess did you get into when you grew up?
Let's talk about the messy world we live in today, shall we?
"Letting God Lead"
Join host Erica DiCarlo as she discusses the importance of giving God control of all aspects of ourselves and our lives.
So often we get ahead of the Lord and think we are making the best decisions possible, but without God in the forefront that simply is not possible.
Erica reads her post The Art of Letting Go and Letting God from her blog, My Message , and shares her recent mess which God has again turned into this message!
"Don't Talk About It Be About It"
This week Erica discusses the big difference between being a Christian versus just calling yourself one. So many people claim to be followers of the Lord when in actuality they are quite the opposite.
It is imperative as Christians that our actions speak louder than words. We must demonstrate the love and life of Christ not just dicatate it.
Erica reads from her blog, My Message and gives reference to key scriptures that help us live more like Christ.
Overcoming Grief By Growing
This week, Erica focuses on the topic of change and shares with listeners how God has kept her strong in the weakest points of her life. Death is one of the most challenging experiences we face, but with God's love and the hope we have in Jesus, we can smile again in time.
Erica reads her new blog post Metamorphosis from her blog, My Message, and shares with her listeners the many different passages God gives in His word to help stay strong and move along.
In this episode of GaptoothDiva Radio, we discuss the journey of turning your mess into a message. S many of us have endured struggles and challenges in life, but very few of us use those obstacles as an opportunity to uplift and inspire others.
We are on the air with our special guest, LaCretia Lewis, also known as "Forepleasure". A 36-year old Richmond, VA native and a proud mother to three daughters. Having become a single parent at the age of 16, LaCretia holds a special place in her heart for young women that have endured a similar journey.
LaCretia’s passion is to empower young people, who much like her, have been and are facing daunting challenges. Today's youth grapple with abuse, depression, peer pressure, pregnancy, and sexual issues ranging from harassment to identity, at a much earlier age. Through her organization, BRANDED, LaCretia aspires to provide the "village" and offer young people a safe space, and wise counsel, in addition to tangible tools for success, as they navigate life's rocky terrain.
Listen in as we come back with more of the off the cuff entertainment but with real and honest conversation surrounding topics related to you. Using Fashion, Music, Culture, Entertainment, and Lifestyle.
Featuring new music and interview with singer Vega Shaw - https://twitter.com/VegaShaw
Tweet us @GaptoothDiva during the show. Contact us to submit music or inquire about artist at Teamgaptoothdiva@gmail.com
" One Day At A Time"
This week, host Erica DiCarlo discusses the importance of living in the present. So often we get so caught up in the possibilities of tomorrow that we fail to see the purpose of today.
Erica revisits key scripture in helping deal with anxiety and reads her blog post, Where Does My Help Come From" from her blog My Message.
God Is Greater Than Your Circumstances
This week host Erica DiCarlo discusses the importance of faith. These days are dark, but none the less we can be sure that God shines brightly upon our lives. We are never beyond God's loving hand and when we feel far from Him, it is not because He has left. It is because WE HAVE.
Step out of fear and into faith in this week's powerful episode featuring Erica's blog post The Mirage and more!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (489 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (60 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (60 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- BeverlyD (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- SSRN (8 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (7 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (7 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (3 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- American Peoples Radio Network (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- So Focused Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The SwaggerScan Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)