SORT BY Relevancy
Holistic Health Alliance presents a 21st Century discussion about new research on the benefits of medical cannabis with Dr. Pamela Smith, RN, ND.
Dr. Pamela Smith developed an interest in medicine and the phenomena of the human body at the age of seventeen. She left her home of Chicago in 1992 to begin her life's work as a RN in Chinle, AZ. This journey to the Southwest gave her valuable insight into the ways of self healing. Dr. Smith began her self healing through the use of quiet time and reflection. Pamela's journey led her to pursue a degree in the natural sciences. Dr. Smith entered Bastyr University in 1993 and graduated with a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine in 1998. Outside of her practice Pamela enjoys writing short stories, traveling, the arts, meditation and the study of ancient healing practices. These hobbies have peaked her interest and determination in exploring the link between art and personal well-being.
Dr. Smith discusses the new reseach about the cannabis plant and the medical benefits it offers. She will answer five essential quest incluions including:
1. What's in the news?
2. Who benefits from the use of medical cannabis?
3. Why and how does it help?
4. How does one medicate with medical cannabis?
5. How does one go about getting their WA State authorization?
Join Host Live Chats
- Sharry Edwards (22 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- IWS Radio (9 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (5 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (2 chatters)
- Random Radio Revolution (1 chatters)
- Sexx-xy Secrets Exposed (1 chatters)
- Meet the band (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Lets get real3 (0 chatters)