SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to TECH Talk, Texas Style – “Because Technology Doesn’t Commercialize Itself”! We’re broadcasting from the offices of TECH Fort Worth.
TECH Talk is online to bring to you the best and the brightest: news and information, people and their experiences, expert advice and regional resources. We do this to link talent, technology, capital and know-how so that we can be agents of change to accelerate the development of new technologies and to strengthen Texas economies.
Today, I'm welcoming Alex Hussein, Global Strategic Sales Specialist – Medical Device, Life & Health. Mr. Hussein has over 8 years of experience in the medical device area with an emphasis on non-clinical and clinical evaluations and testing of medical device products. He has helped many clients to maximize efficiency and optimize their testing strategy while minimizing cost and timelines. We’re going to be talking about medical devices and biocompatibility.
CONNECT WITH TODAY’S GUEST:
Cheryl Vann, Life & Health – Health Sciences Industry
12 Laboratory Drive Research Triangle Park, NC. 27709
CONNECT WITH TECH FORT WORTH:
Andrea Stamp is the Director of Mass IGNITE, a program of the Massachusetts Medical Device Industry Council (MassMEDIC), an organization of medical device manufacturers, suppliers and associated non-profit groups in Massachusetts and the surrounding region.
Among other things, MassMEDIC offers support to Emerging Companies, including business plan development, supplier and investor introductions, networking opportunities, programs and events. MedTech IGNITE, a MassMEDIC initiative, provides free mentoring to medical device entrepreneurs at the early stages of their companies’ conceptualization, formation and development. Andrea manages the MedTechIGNITE program. The acronym IGNITE stands for Inspiring Growth in New Innovative Technology Enterprises
Joyce and Mike invited Andrea to speak with them about the new medical devices being created that might put more information and thus more power into the hands of the patients.
For more information about MedTechIGNiTE, please see http://www.medtechignite.com/
For more information about MassMEDIC, see their website at http://www.massmedic.com
The true believers in medical marijuana think it can cure any disease or at least make it a lot better. Total skeptics say the effects are all simply a result of the placebo effect. What is the middle ground?
There needs to be a way or recording when it does not work or when it causes serious side effects. We're not there yet. Until the ##*%$@ schedule 1 listing is removed, we will have to replly on anecdotes.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (81 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (54 chatters)
- John Baptist (37 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (32 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- Ask Alice Show (9 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (8 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (2 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Last Second Shot Podcast (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- The Huddle (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)