SORT BY Relevancy
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown will discuss basic social media daily activities. When to tweet, how long an article should be, best days to send out a newsletter, etc. Join us with your questions.
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown talk about how businesses are using their social media platform to start discussions. Specifically, some of the Super Bowl commercials and social media follow up.
We start off the show by answering the question we get asked most by our potential clients (and basically everyone else), "Do I actually need social media?" The short answer: you may not but your media brand absolutely does.
Link to our deck we discuss on the show: http://bit.ly/jumpwiresocialmediapkgs2015
We discuss 8 examples of how media brands we work with are using social media today:
Increasing ratings, views, referrals, subscribers, revenue, ARPU, downloads, etc.
Data collection & analysis
New business & lead generation
Reinforcing your brand online
Audience feedback & engagement
Marketing opportunities & trend analysis
Employee recruitment & retention
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown discuss some of the latest developments in online marketing for small business owners.
in Pop Culture
Who wrote the better love songs in the team of Lennon and McCartney, John or Paul? And what solid evidence is there to back it up? Thursday night at 9pmET, Dr. Kit O'Toole (Kit) and Jude Southerland Kessler (Kaboodle) will square off to debate this topic in the First Kit and Kaboodle Show of 2015!
Kit will take the case of the magicially melodic Mr. McCartney and Jude will uphold the case of creative genius, John Lennon. Each will play three songs to persuade the listener and will take about the muiscal elements, back story, lyrics, and impact of each song. You won't want to miss this fun and informative Kit and Kaboodle episode.
The John Lennon Hour will have 6 Kit and Kaboodle shows this year, one every other month in 2015. Next topic: Beatles songs that were panned by the critics which deserve a second look. Coming up April 2015.
Rachel Lynn - Pop/Soul Singer/Songwriter from Brooklyn,NY...New EP "To Street & Transfer" ft the single "Tend To Flame" out now..Check out her music & tour dates @ www.facebook.com/rachellynnsings
Airsickness - Rock band from Tampa,Fl...New single "Faking Smiles" out now off of forthcoming EP "Between All The Lies" which is out March 31st...Check out their music,tour dates & more @ www.facebook.com/airsickness
KIT - Pop/Rock/Dance/Club/Electronic singer/songwriter from New York....New single "No Mercy" out now..Headlining The Knitting Factory in New York on Feb 27th w/ People At Parties & Manic Pixi...Check out his music, tour dates & more @ www.facebook.com/KitWaltersmusic
Sullivan - Rock band from North Carolina..New album "Heavy Is The Head" out now on Spartan Records...First record after a 6 year hiatus...Check out their music & more @ www.facebook.com/wearesullivan
Nicodemus, from the Evilkind Media Network, battles through this podcast with a splitting headache to expose the 'truth' movement as a weapon of mass psychological manipulation. Using selective truth, 'predictions' (i.e. plans) of coming doom and destruction, propaganda techniques, duplicity, lies, deception and just about every other trick in the book, the entire 'truth' industry has now become about beating down the common folk of the world into submitting to the elaborate agendas of the ruling elite.
Stay tuned for part 2 of this ongoing series. Coming soon...
Join your host, Felice Gerwitz and her guest, Kelly Synder, media kit specialist. Kelly's book "How To Write An Effective Media Kit & Use It To Make Money" will take you step-by-step through the process of creating your own media kit - including the essential parts of a media kit including an elevator pitch, demographic description, and your "about me" statement.
If you are a blogger, author, or brand you can't afford to miss this exciting interview! Learn insider-tips and bring a friend!
How to Write a Media Kit is informative, must-know information for anyone serious about writing and blogging.
Join Host Live Chats
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (53 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (26 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- HOV Radio (18 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (10 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (9 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (7 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (6 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Bellesprit (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)