SORT BY Relevancy
Will the President formally known at Barry Soetoro goto War with Syria even if Congress votes against it?
Our 1st guest is Medea Benjamin, co founder of Code Pink, she calls Obama a War Criminal.
In the 2nd hour our guest is Jack Cashill, author of "If I had a son: Race, Guns, and the Railroading of George Zimmerman." He talks about black on white violence being committed in the name of Trayvon Martin. We also talk about Obama being black militant.
Guests Patrick Scanlon ~ March 16th, St. Patrick's Peace Parade in Boston https://www.facebook.com/events/455907921175389/
Guest Medea Benjamin and CodePink
Host Sallie O. Elkordy of "Public Advocate" http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mothers-of-vaccine-injured-children-film/x/4386598 ~ BAN VACCINES 2013 https://www.facebook.com/groups/155098401190394/
PEACE PARTY https://www.facebook.com/groups/93263831889/
Mind of Mansion Podcast Episode 2.28: Matt Kelley @fantasy_mansion recounts a guest appearance on the Angle of Pursuit fantasy football podcast with Kyle Robert and Jeff Dunbar.
Wide receiver College Dominator Rating was invented to properly compare Kevin White to Breshad Perriman.
Blaming Justin Holman for Breshad Perriman's lackluster statistical output in 2014.
Aaron Hernandez continues to haunt fantasy football from jail as his mere presence in the statistical history of the NFL serves to prop the hybrid tight end prototype.
Anticipating a fully healthy Travis Kelce in 2015.
Maxx Williams has a lower ceiling than his College Dominator Rating suggests.
Buying Virgil Green, Josh Hill, and Ladarius Green in dynasty leagues.
There is a greater chance that Eric Ebron is a bust than pollyanna sports analysts will admit.
Despite highly inefficient rookie seasons, Davante Adams and Kelvin Benjamin are being overdrafted in 2015 dynasty and redraft leagues.
Advanced metrics, prospect evaluations, and fantasy football information were provided by PlayerProfiler.com.
Join us for live coverage of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's historic speech before Congress. The event has intensified the debate about the potential threat from Iran's nuclea program, and is generating a good deal of discussion about ramifications fo domestic politics in both Israel and the USA.
We will provide audio of his address courtesy of C-Span. Express your reactions in our live chat, or call in with your views following the speech!
Black Abolitionists, Book by Benjamin Quarles Chapter 9 Vigilance Committe
Noted historian, scholar, and educator Benjamin Author Quarles was born in Boston, Massachusetts on January 23, 1904.
A prolific writer, Quarles published ten books, twenty-three major articles, and hundreds of shorter pieces of various sorts. At least four of his books attained national significance: Frederick Douglass (1948), which grew out of his doctoral research and remains the authoritative source for most of what is known about Douglass; The Negro in the American Revolution (1961), one of the first books to demonstrate the importance of including African Americans in the mainstream narratives of U.S. history; The Negro in the Making of America (1964), a text used in courses throughout the country; and Black Abolitionists (1969), a book that helped propel a major reassessment of the anti-slavery movement.
David Ruggles advocated for self-defense and the need for African Americans to organize and establish their own "remedy" for justice. In 1835, Ruggles and other black abolitionists formed the Committee of Vigilance (A hybrid of The Black Panthers and The NAACP) to protect free blacks and recently escaped slaves and to fight slave catchers and kidnappers.
As David Ruggles, a leading black abolitionist, made clear in this 1836 account of a kidnapping, African Americans could not count on the police, the courts, or anti-slavery organizations.
Richard Riker (Rikers Island named after him) [1773-1842]
A lawyer and eventual judge who saw us on the lowest social level possible. Adipta writes, "When seven-year-old schoolboy Henry Scott was seized as a fugitive slave from his classroom, the kidnappers forcibly brought the terrified child before Richard Riker, the magistrate of New York City. They claimed that the boy was property belonging to white slaver.
In 2013, Benjamin F. "BJ" Armstrong, a career naval officer and aviator, wrote/edited the book 21ST CENTURY MAHAN, published by the U.S. Naval Institute Press (USNI Press – @USNIBooks). Widely reviewed and extremely well received, the book was based upon the premise that the ideas presented in the writings of American seapower theorist Alfred Thayer Mahan were still relevant in the 21st century, more than a century after the publication of his seminal work, THE INFLUANCE OF SEAPOWER UPON HISTORY. Armstrongs book revived a lively discussion about the relevance and merits of seapower in the present day, and the idea that the tenets Mahan put forth in the late 1800s, were still relevant in a world being defined by new technologies and emerging world powers.
Now, in 2015, Armstrong has published a new book in what has become USNI Press's emerging "21st Century" series of books with 21ST CENTURY SIMS, based upon the career and writings of Adm. William Sims. A true among the naval leaders of the early 20th century, Sims is less well known for his vast published works on naval leadership, particularly as they apply to junior officers. Now Mr. Armstrong has collected and edited them, in a compact work that provides new insights into this fascinating military personality from a century ago.
This week, Benjamin Armstrong joins author, historian, journalist, and documentary filmmaker John D. Gresham (@greshamj01) on Military Monday (#MilitaryMonday on the Writestream Radio Network (@Writestream)) to talk about his new book, along with his editorship of the new "21st Century" book series for USNI Press. This should be a lively hour of history, books, and publishing, and listeners are invited to call in and discuss their ideas and questions with both gentlemen.
Legendary Guitar Player and songwriter Benjamin is on the Celebefex Show today, February 22, 2015! Benjamin Shultz has worked with and toured with Rod Stewart, Randy California, Johnny Winter, Steve Lukather, Buddy Miles, Jimi Hendrix, BB King, Muddy Waters, Spirit, Freddie King,Carmine Appice, King James Version, , KGB, Tim Bogert, Jon Butcher, Mike Pinera, and many other celebrity musicians!
Benjamin is Music Editor at Legends and Legacies Magazine. Having attended Berklee College of Music and New England Conservatory, Benjamin also has an extensive compositional background and experience in Big Band Arranging, Television, and Film Scoring. This is a fascinating interview with a great musician who has worked in The Kokoro Group and as a Producer and Arranger, from January 1967 – to the present time- worldwide.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (84 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (66 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (31 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (29 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- DDP Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (17 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (15 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- ShadySykes (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (6 chatters)
- ALL NATIONALIST NETWORK (6 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (3 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (3 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Hahn America Radio (2 chatters)
- Incubi Incarnate Broadcast (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- allah team (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Anonymous North Texas (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Dating Radio (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (0 chatters)