SORT BY Relevancy
Sunday, March 15, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a "Mayweather, Pacquiao, PBC, Kovalev, and Pascal" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Boxing writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will review all of the action that took place this weekend, as well as the recent developments in the ongoing "Mayweather/Pacquiao" soap opera.
- Kovalev TKO8 over Pascal
- Glazkov UD12 over Cunningham
- Chilemba UD10 over Lepikhin
- Berto TKO6 over Lopez
- Porter KO5 over Bone
- Arreola UD8 over Harper
- Was Spike TV's overall coverage better or worse than PBC's March 7th presentation on NBC?
- Does Freddie Roach really have a strategy to hand Floyd Mayweather Jr. his first professional loss on May 2nd?
- Will Alex Ariza have a negative or positive impact on Floyd Mayweather Jr's performance in seven weeks?
Joseph and Lee will also discuss the recent announcement of Golovkin vs. Monroe Jr. on May 16th at the Forum in Inglewood, California.
- Does Willie have a chance to pull off the improbable upset?
- Why Monroe Jr. at this time?
Don't miss another addition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Tonight, Tuesday, February 3rd, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao?" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level trainer will share his thoughts on the frustration most fight fans currently feel concerning the entire Floyd vs. Manny debacle.
- Is this fight going to happen?
- Who's really to blame for the negotiation stall?
- Does Floyd really want to fight Manny this year?
- Is HBO genuinely willing to share the air with Showtime Sports to produce Mayweather/Pacquiao?
- What will the potential fall-out be like if the clamored mega-fight doesn take place in 2015?
Coach Ronnie will also promote his young guns, who will be competing this weekend in Biloxi, MS, and Hidalgo, TX, respectively.
- Cowboy Ryan Karl
- Justin DeLoach
- Steve Lovett
- Alex Saucedo
The prolific fight trainer will also discuss the proposed match-ups between Terence Crawford/Chris Algieri and Jorge Linares/Petr Petrov.
- Is there a demand to see Crawford/Algieri for the WBO title fight at 140 pounds?
- Who wins Linares vs. Petrov at 135 pounds?
Mr. Shields will also talk about the possibility of a Wilder/Spilka match-up taking place on NBC in June!!
Join us for another episode of "Real Boxing" with veteran trainer Ronnie Shields, exclusively on FightSaga Radio Network!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents another "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao" edition of Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee!!
Ring announcer and fight scribe Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will talk about the latest "false" alarm, announcing the clamored Mayweather/Pacquiao soap opera.
- Were Pacquiao's people supposed to disclose this information to the media?
- Is the Floyd/Manny bout really a "done deal"?
- If not, how close is the fight to being made "official"?
The FightSaga tandem will also talk about this Saturday night's Middleweight title fight between Gennady Golovkin and Martin Murray.
- Is Murray the toughest test to date for Triple G?
- Could we see an upset on February 21st?
- Keys to Victory for both fighters
Joseph and Lee will also discuss the overwhelming scrutiny surrounding the April 11th headliner on NBC between Danny Garcia and Lamont Peterson.
- Why all of the criticism?
- Why is this fight being made at a catchweight?
The two fight writers will also give up to date news on Adrien Broner, Lucas Matthysse, and Ruslan Provodnikov.
Tune in for another very special episode of Boxing 411, exclusively on the FightSaga Radio Network!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Networkpresents a special Thursday night edition of "Boxing 411" with fight writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron, and featured guest, broadcast journalist Rodney Green!!
The two radio personalities will examine the big May 2nd match-up between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.
- style make fights?
- more entertaining at age 36 and 38 respectively?
- Who has the advantage?
- Pre-fight prediction
Joseph and Rodney will also discuss the future plans of Amir Khan.
- Should Khan compete for Kell Brook's IBF Welterweight title this summer in Wembley Stadium?
- Is Special K too much risk for the reward at this stage in Amir Khan's career?
The two outspoken boxing enthusiasts will also examine the riddled path of four division world champion Miguel Cotto.
- Should the Caguas native relinquish his Middleweight distinction?
- Will Cotto elect to wait for the winner of Canelo vs. Kirkland?
- Smarter fight for Miguel, Tim Bradley or Brandon Rios?
The Boxing 411 Team will also discuss the untimely passing of former Welterweight contender Oscar Diaz of San Antonio, Texas.
Join us for a very special episode of Boxing 411, with Joseph Herron and special guest Rodney Green!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Mayweather/Pacquiao/Canelo/Kirkland" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Ring announcer and boxing scribe Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will discuss the latest events within the ongoing boxing opera of "Mayweather/Pacquiao".
- Is Bob Arum a detriment to the ongoing negotiations?
- Will the super fightr eventually get made for May 2nd?
- Is Floyd already setting the stage for his "exit strategy"?
The FightSaga writing tandem will also talk about James Kirkland's surprise decision to ditch veteran trainer Ann Wolfe for relative unknown Gerald Tucker Sr.
- Does this maneuver make "boxing sense"?
- Why did James dump Ann Wolfe?
- Does Kirkland have a chance to pull of the May 2nd upset in San Antonio?
Joseph and Lee will also talk about upcoming fights within the exciting Middleweight division.
- Golovkin vs. Murray on February 21st, HBO
- Lee vs. Quillin on April 11th, NBC
Tune in to the FightSaga Radio Network for another edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Tonight at 9PMET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special year end episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
In the final episode of year, fight scribe and ring announcer Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will discuss the latest developments in the ongoing Mayweather/Pacquiao "Soap Opera", and the proposed negotiations between both parties.
- "Manny Pacquiao is the B-side, and I am the A-side" - Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Why Floyd truly believes that Arum has been the obstructionist throughout the negotiation process
- Will Pacquiao vs. Mayweather be finalized for April, May, or June of 2015?
The FightSaga writing team will also examine Paulie Malignaggi's latest "Anti-Manny Pacquiao" rant.
- How will this affect the credibility of the Showtime color commentator?
- Does this help or hurt Manny's career in 2015?
Joseph and Lee will also look at the premier match-ups in each division that could materialize in 2015.
- Featherweight - Lomachenko vs. Walters
- Welterweight - Maidana vs. Thurman
- Light Heavyweight - Stevenson vs. Kovalev
The Boxing 411 tandem will also review the latest rants from ESPN boxing writer Dan Rafael and the lively retort from Adonis Stevenson head trainer javan "Sugar" Hill!!
- Should boxing writers and fight ambassadors exercise more self control and tweet with more responsibility?
All of this and more will be discussed on the final 2014 episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a very special "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao/Cotto" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Ring announcer and boxing writer Joseph Herron, along with FightSaga editor Lee Cleveland, will report and analyze recent statements made by Stephen Epinoza, Bob Arum, and Jim Lampley, concerning the most highly anticipated match-up in boxing, Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao.
- Does Floyd Mayweather Jr. have his own agenda?
- Is Bob Arum really acting as an obstructionist?
- Is Jim Lampley regurgitating insider HBO information by predicting a Mayweather/Cotto rematch?
Also, the FightSaga writing tandem will review last night's mismatch between Mike Alvarado and Brandon Rios.
- What's next for Mike Alvarado?
- Could we see Brandon Rios vs Timothy Bradley at 147?
Joseph and Lee will also give listeners a sneak preview of the Canelo vs. Kirkland megafight at 154 pounds, slated to take place in San Antonio, Texas, on May 2nd!!
- Will this HBO match-up have an impact on the potential Mayweather vs. Pacquiao/Cotto PPV?
Tune in this evening for another special edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents another evening with Hall of Fame fight legend Don "War a Week" Chargin!!
The six decade fight proponent will give us a promoter's perspective on Brandon Rios' recent demolition of Mike Alvarado!!
- What direction will Top Rank, Inc. take with Mike Alvarado and Brandon Rios' career?
- Can "Mile High" Mike comeback from this kind of personal and professional embarassment?
"War a Week" Chargin will also chime in on the recent developments of the ongoing Mayweather/Pacquiao soap opera!!
- Does Mayweather really want this fight?
- What will be the result of Manny and Floyd's meeting in Miami?
At the 30 minute mark, FightSaga Radio will be joined by editior and chief Lee Cleveland
The FS tandem will discuss Bob Arum's recent commentary regarding a potential Mayweather vs. Cotto remtach and a May 30th showdown between Pacquiao and Khan.
- Is the Cotto remtach fiscally realistic?
- Could Pacqauiao lose a risky endeavor with Amir Khan?
Tune in to another insightful discussion with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don "War a Week" Chargin!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a "Mayweather enigma" edition of Don "War a Week" Chargin's "Boxing Legends"!!
This week, the six decade matchmaker and promoter will discuss all of the "hot topics" currenty floating in and around the boxing community!!
- Floyd vs. Manny...is this fight doomed for failure?
- Does this event need 90 days to promote properly with a $100 price tag?
- Is Roc Nation Sports in trouble already?
- Could Matthysse vs. Provodnikov be the new "Gatti/Ward, Marquez/Vazquez, or Corrales/Castillo"?
- Why do fighters currently compete less frequently in the ring, compared to the fighters of old?
- Is Golden Boy Promotions better off now without the intervention of Al Haymon?
- Does Bryant Jennings have a chance to upset Wladimir Klitschko on April 25th?
All these questions and more will be examined on "Boxing Legends" with Don "War a Week" Chargin!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Bronze Bomber" episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Radio host and ring announcer Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will discuss last night's big Heavyweight title bout between Deontay Wilder and Bermane Stiverne!!
- Are there still any questions surrounding Deontay Wilders abilty or chin?
- Did Bermane take Wilder too lightly?
- Will Deontay fight Fury, Klitschko, or Arreola in June?
The FightSaga tandem will also talk about the recent news of Canelo walking away from a huge fight with Miguel Cotto!!
- Who's to blame for negotiations breaking down?
- Can a Cotto vs. Canelo PPV event still be salvaged?
- What are the alternatives?
Joseph and Lee will also bring everyone up to speed to on the status of Mayweather/Pacquiao!
- Is Cotto a legitimate candidate?
- Is Miguel Cotto getting "Khan-ed" by Floyd Mayweather?
- When is the super fight expected to be announced?
For all of the latest insider boxing news, tune in to "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Tonight, Sunday, January 11, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a packed Mayweather, Pacquiao, Canelo, and Cotto edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Boxing writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will review the week's big events in and out of the squared circle.
- 7 to 10 days until Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is announced?
- Will Pacquiao vs. Mayweather land on May 2nd, or June 6th?
- Is the Canelo vs. Cotto super fight actually going to happen?
- Will the big Mexico vs. Puerto Rico showdown land in Vegas or New York City if it does take place?
Joseph and Lee will also discuss the settlement between Oscar De la Hoya and former CEO of GBP Richard Schaefer, and what a dilemma this creates for Golden Boy Promotions.
- How many fights are remaining on the GBP contract for Matthysse, Khan, and Santa Cruz?
- Is there any chance of any former Golden Boy fighters returning to Oscar and company anytime soon?
- Where does Golden Boy go from here?
The FightSaga tandem will also give listeners our final preview of this Saturday night's Heavyweight showdown between Deontay Wilder and Bermane Stiverne at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada!!
- Who wins and why?
- Thoughts on Showtime's "All Access" pre-fight presentation
Tune in to the latest 90 minute edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a very special "Mayweather, Pacquiao, Khan, and Thurman" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Fight scribe and ring announcer Joseph Herron, along with Editor and Chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will examine all of the major fights and big events over the weekend of December 13th.
Joseph and Lee will review Floyd Mayweather's announcement of "I want Manny Pacquiao on May 2nd", which was stated on Showtime Special Edition this past Friday night in San Antonio, Texas.
- Is Floyd serious about pursuing a lucrative event opposite Manny Pacquiao?
- Was Mayweather just publicly outbidding himself out of the premium match-up with his statement?
- What are Mayweather's other options at this time?
The FightSaga writing tandem will also review Amir Khan's dominant performance against Devon Alexander in the main event of the Showtime Championship Boxing fight card from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- How impressive was Khan's virtual shut-out of the former two-division world champion?
- What's next for Amir Khan in 2015?
- Does the 28 year old Briton pose the greatest threat to Money Mayweather outside of a superfight with Manny Pacquiao?
Joseph and Lee will also discuss all of the controversial judging in the Herrera/Benavidez, Bradley/Chaves, and Escandon/Cave bouts.
- Should commentators like Teddy Atlas and Max Kellerman choose to slander and scrutinize the subjective scoring process of boxing?
- Area there more objective ways of scoring the art of prizefighting?
Tune in to "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee" tonight on FightSaga Radio Network!!
Join Host Live Chats
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)