SORT BY Relevancy
Join host Dr. Victoria Boyd as she welcomes Daphne Mallory, Esq. an international speaker and trainer that focuses on Family Business and Community Development. Her belief is that Family Businesses are a key vehicle for community impact.
Daphne is originally from Liberia, one of the poorest countries in Africa. Her father was sent to Oxford University by his company which paved the way for her to attend school in London after his return, as a child, and alone. She learned to develop an entrepreneurial mindset and leadership skills to survive in three different countries: Liberia, England and the United States.
Combining that entrepreneurial mindset and her belief in the power of family she now focuses on building Famliy businesses to have community impact.
Learn the key aspects to conquer the family dynamics such as, What is the difference between a family and small business and what are some of the key challenges?
For fans of Kay Thompson’s Eloise comes a brilliant parody updated for the tiny hipsters of Brooklyn, Austin, Portland, and beyond. Like its predecessor, ELLA by Mallory Kasdan and illustrated by Marcos Chin, tells the story of a spunky six year-old girl who lives in a hotel—but if you think you know the story, think again. Ella has a nanny called Manny. He has tattoos for sleeves and he might go in with some guys to buy a grilled cheese truck.
Mallory Kasdan is a writer and voice actor. She writes about parenting and culture and does voice-overs for television and radio.
Join Mallory and me on Tuesday, February 17, 10-11 A.M. CT US, as we discuss about ELLA, which was published by Viking Children’s Books in January of 2015.
Meet the host behind Crown Talk with Byrgundy.She will discuss her pageant experience and explain more about the objective, mission, and vision of the show. Byrgundy will also introduce one of her main supporters her mom Dr. Octavia Mallory. She will discuss her role as a Pageant Mom. Stay tuned for the first live podcast show!
On this Episode; due to trail and error, delayed transitions, and learning the new talk show studio, listeners were unable to hear Dr. Mallory's lead-in comments.
Transcription for the listeners:
Dr. Mallory stated how excited she was to be on the show and she enjoyed sharing her thoughts and opinions on the show with the Crown Talk's audence members. She is very proud that her daughter has a wonderful show on the air and would like to recpmmend everyone to listening on every other Monday's at 4:00 pm est.
Joining Donna Wright on the couch this week are hybrid author Carolynn Carey, YA author Juli Alexander, and USA Today Best Selling author Tonya Kappes. Have you ever wondered if you could be successful as an independent author? Join us as these three popular independent authors tell their stories of success making it on their own. And as always, Mallory Kane will thrill us with the latest in Romance News sponsored by Dark Hollows Press. All of this and more this week on Hummingbird Place -- Your Home for Romance coming to you live from the Secret Cravings Publishing studio.
WE are proud to present, interview, and honor Atlanta Hawks Staff Member Geoffrey Mallory. My father, Mr. Geoff Mallory, will talk about the importance of motivating children to excel within the pageant marketplace.
Mr. Mallory is a legend in the basketball industry and attends various states recruiting and ranking basketball talent across the country. He has coached on the college level and develpoed a repoire among students and parents globally.
Mr. Mallory will also discuss the importance of networking and how it can be productive as a titleholder. He will also give advice to father's on how to be a supportive parent while your child prepares for their up-coming pageant. Will air on 5/11/2015 4:00 pm est.
Join Donna Wright on the couch with Shannon West and Jeanne McDonald as they discuss their new releases. Mallory Kane will thrill us once again with Romance News brought to us by Dark Hollows Press. And believe it or not, Aunt Magnolia has been let out of the home to come pay us a call. You never know what she has been reading or what exciting tales she has to share. All of this and more, this week on Hummingbird Place -- Your Home for Romance sponsored by Secret Cravings Publishing.
On this this episode we going to talking to the king on facebook drama Cornell Mallory. Alson the GLT team and special invited guests are going to be going in and will be fielding questions from callers about all kinds of drama on social media, cuz we see it everyday. Delusional motherfuckers that think people posting shit about them. Chicks that O/D on selfies and attention whores. Dudes and women who think everybody on social media is fronting just like them. Why some groups hate wall watchers. Delusional chicks who think they have dibs on dudes in groups and fight with other chicks who show them the slightest attention. And so much more.
Join Donna Wright on the couch as she talks new releases with authors Christi Corbett, Betty Bolte, and Kenzie Michaels. Learn all the latest in Romance News in the gazebo from Mallory Kane sponsored by Dark Hollows Press. And you never know what exciting things might be coming your way this week on Hummingbird Place -- Your Home for Romance brought to you live by Secret Cravings Publishing
Join Donna Wright on the couch with authors Michelle Stimpson, Stephanie Queen, Kristy Tate and Leigh Morgan as they discuss their new releases. Mallory Kane will once again bring us the latest in Romance News sponsored by Dark Hollows Press. All of this and more, this week on Hummingbird Place -- Your Home for Romance brought to you by Secret Cravings Publishing.
Join Anna K. and We Play Everywhere member, DJ and co-host, John Tran, as they interview Mallory Horn from BIG Power Yoga in Houston, TX!
BIG opened its first yoga studio three years ago in Montrose with the mission to empower as many people as possible to live their biggest lives possible. Since then they have been growing at an exciting pace and now have their second location in Memorial. They offer over 200 classes a week ranging from powerful flow, yin, kids yoga, and SUP yoga. They are so grateful for their community who comes together to live BIG through sweaty yoga! Find out more HERE.
It's going to be a great time at...The Playground!!!
Join host Donna Wright on the couch as she talks new releases with authors ReShonda Tate Billingsley, Tiffany Warren and Michel Prince. And from the gazebo, Mallory Kane will bring us the latest in romance news sponsored by Dark Hollows Press. All of this and more, this week on Hummingbird Place -- Your Home for Romance sponsored by Secret Cravings Publishing.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- PatriotVPN (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (10 chatters)
- dtm radio (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Thats Novel (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Stand For Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- ridgewalkerradio (5 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (4 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (4 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- talking paranormal2 (2 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- American Peoples Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)