SORT BY Relevancy
Multitasking and maintaing a successful fitness lifestyle. Can it be done? Yes, it can! On this episode you will hear will hear from professional bodybuilder Mr. Lee Banks and learn how to multitask while maintaining successful fitness lifestyle!
Tonight, join an Observer ("Deutschland, Deutschland über alles!!!") as we discuss the importance of maintaining personal morale in our struggle...We will also discuss current news and events, such as Germany's destruction of Brazil in the World Cup. Ha ha!!!
Calls are welcomed and highly encouraged...
Many of us discuss ways to improve our “physical” health by nutrition, diet, exercise, environment and prevention. Listen to Host, Dr. Danita Applewhite with students, teachers, employees, and Veterans discuss ways to improve our “mental” health. Special Guest Dr. E. Douglass Brown, clinical psychologist and author will focus on how we can identify and develop the “true self” to maintain a healthy mind. Hear the Vet2Vet news and commentary, at the close of the show, for ways to improve success for all men and women Veterans. Your donation of at least $10 will allow us to continue our radio broadcasts and help our students and Veterans with disabilities reach their education and workforce goals? Visit http://whiteappleinstitute.org and click on DONATE. Click on Radio to listen to episodes of the Student2Teacher ™ radio show any day of the week.
Justin Kander is the author of The Comprehensive Report on the Cannabis Extract Movement, an extensive document which integrates the scientific and anecdotal evidence supporting the use of cannabis extracts to treat cancers and other diseases.
He has been speaking with patients and helping people acquire cannabis extracts for over six and a half years. Justin also helps manage the website of Rick Simpson's organization PhoenixTears.ca.
For the past year he has attended several medical conferences to share his report and raise awareness of the full potential of cannabis extracts. To further spread awareness he has written many articles for MedicalJane.com and IllegallyHealed.com.
You can reach: Justin @ 410-967-1832
Please also review: Case Reports in Oncology article which formally proved cannabis extracts could fight leukemia in a human patient.
MoonMaid Botanicals and Cynthia, the #menopause herbalist, present Women of a Certain Age and...... this is my opportunity to offer you information on a variety of topics that relate to the aging process, menopause and hormone imbalance. Lifestyle, nutrition, herbs, drugs, surgery, addiction, and breast health are just some of the topics we present in this program.This evenings topic is SEX.
My guest is Dr. Serena McKenzie , Medical Director of the Northwest Institute for Healthy Sexuality which addresses a wide variety of sexual concerns women and men in a multi-disciplinary clinic integrating both holistic and allopathic medicine. She works in fluid collaboration with a multitude of providers at Washington Urology and Urogynecology, PLLC. Her background is in primary care and she is certified in Integrative Medicine through the American Board of Integrative Medicine (ABIM). She is a sexual medicine expert, and a nationally certified Sex Counselor through the American Association of Sex Educators and Therapists (AASECT) as well as being a certified ISSWSH Fellow (IF) through International Society for Women’s Sexual Health (ISSWSH).
Dr. McKenzie is a member of the Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians (WANP), International Society for Sexual Medicine (ISSM), American Association of Integrative Medicine (AAIM), Age Management Medical Group (AMMG), American Association of Sex Educators and Therapists (AASECT), International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health (ISSWSH), and a founding member of the Naturopathic Academy of Primary Care Physicians (NAPCP).
What do you think when you hear "social media"? Are you concerned that you lose your privacy if you try to develop authentic relationships using social media?
On Monday, Oct. 13, noon PT/3 p.m. ET/8 p.m. UK, Purpose Talk Radio host Cindy Freeman will discuss some of basics of social media, especially Facebook as they pertain to building relationships. Some of the do's and don'ts of setting up a profile or a page, interacting in groups and determining privacy settings will be discussed. Please call in with your questions or comments.
Cindy has used social media to build several authentic relationships, including as guests on Purpose Talk Radio and in here other areas of business. Cindy is a writer, editor/proofreader, photographer, Facebook coach/consultant and sign language interpreting student.
For more of our guest's background, visit Purpose Talk Radio.
Each Monday at 12 noon PST/3 pm EST/8 pm UK, our host, Cindy Freeman, and her guests bring insights and ideas to help you grow in your Soul path. Cindy's guests are from a variety of professionn, are experts on living their life with a purpose and are willing to share with listeners how they got there and how others might benefit from their experience. Join Cindy on Mondays live or archived to explore this area. Check out more information at Purpose Talk Radio and join the conversations on Facebook at Purpose Talk Radio Conversations.
Most people have heard about how effective goal setting can be for your career, your income, weight loss, etc. But what about aging in place well? Would setting goals help the aging process be more successful.
The areas the directly effect whether we end up in pre mature facility placement can all be goal oriented to help keep the focus on where we want to be instead of where we hope we don't end up.
Join me for this episode to see how goal setting can be very effective for maintaining maximum independence for as long as possible.
Todays - Revelations from the pond...
Does the act of baptism save you?
Maintaining your freedom.
Hearing Gods voice.
Faith versus Mammon.
Savoring the Saviour.
New Age temptations.
Paying attention to the text.
in Self Help
Kerin Adams, daughter of the late pioneer in ADHD, Dr. Leopold Bellak, is referred to as "keeping her father's legacy alive in her own creative way," according to colleagues such as Dr. Edward Hallowell. Kerin is an internationally recognized consultant to the mental health community on Dr. Bellak's works. She is a graduate of Hofstra University, the International Coaching Federation, and several other coaching schools.
As a coach/consultant, she has successfully been recognized as the "pragmatic one.” Kerin's area of expertise involves a wide spectrum of adults and teens with ADHD issues. These include coaching on parenting skills, (including what to do with a "drop out"), marital issues and professionals in the mental health community, and Internal Medicine. Kerin's workbook ( not a textbook) ‘ADHD Success! Solutions to Boosting Self-Esteem The Diary Method Ages 7-17’ is published in 3 countries and offers parents a basic and simple approach to focus on one challenge at a time, while simultaneously developing healthier attitudes, and coping strategies towards themselves and their peers at home and in school.
Our discussion will include:
1. Six practical and simple approaches to maintaining a healthier and honest relationship with yourself first, and then your spouse. What are you doing to help yourself or not?
2. Basic slogans to post in your home or office as reminders.
3. The Power of Delegation, Letting Go, Getting the Right Help, and knowing one's limits.
For those who wish to receive an outline of questions from this podcast, please email Kerin at reachbeyondADD@aol.com or join her newsletter on the website.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (491 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (132 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (68 chatters)
- Straitway (65 chatters)
- reactionariez (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (17 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (5 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (3 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (3 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Papa Lou (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (0 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (0 chatters)