SORT BY Relevancy
This August Jill Gass will join 8 other women to compete as the 1st all women's team in the Trois Etapes Tour de France, a 3 day stage race up some of the most classic climbs in the Tour de France inlcuding the Col de Tourmalet and Hautacam.
Our team includes:
Chrissie Wellington, Four-time Ironman World Champion, legend in the endurance world, and a key player for Le Tour Entier and La Course;
Robin Farina, Professional cyclist and President of the Women’s Cycling Association, a nonprofit that advocates for the development of women’s cycling equitably and sustainably
Jill Gass, Coach at B4T9, a women’s cycling team from California;
Vicki Ford, Endurance triathlete and cyclist from Austin, TX;
Heidi Wood, Elite cyclo-cross racer and avid road cyclist from Seattle, WA;
Sarah Boddington, Avid road cyclist from Surrey, UK; and
April Marshke, Specialized Women’s Business Manager in Europe
And those are the Amateurs! Our pros are Evelyn Stevens of Specialized-Lululemon and Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio of Hittec Products. Both Evelyn and Ashleigh are racing in the current Giro d'Italia Femminile.
The team is riding for World Bike Relief with the goal to mobilize women in rural Africa and promote women's cycling around the world.
In this interview, Andrea Scott shares her journey and lessons in building her business to 13 locations. We discuss how Andrea started her company, her passion about culture and people, expansion strategies, leadership lessons, and advice for entrepreneurs growing and scaling their business.
Andrea is the co-owner of skoah - a skin care product company which has 13 locations in Canada and the US, and a goal of reaching 50 stores in the next 5 years.
Andrea has worked in the retail industry for over 22 years, Her experience includes working as the Brand Manager for lululemon athletica, and as the PR and Communications Manager for Grouse Mountain Resorts. She also ran her own PR and Marketing consultancy - Andrea Scott Ink, working with independant retailers. Andrea is also the founder of the Hopeful Hand, a charity created through Skoah to benefit the parents of ill and terminally ill children at BC Children’s Hospital and the Janice Academy, a school in Alberta, for children with autism. In 2011 and 2012 Andrea was a nominee in the YWCA's Women of Distinction Awards.
Andrea currently lives in North Vancouver and has 4 children ranging from 3 months old to 6 years old. She is an avid runner, loves to ski, mountain bike and hike. Her passions include wine, spending time with family and friends and traveling as much as possible.
Join Anna K. as she interviews guests weekly about what makes them GLOW...inside and out! Every Friday, 10am EST.
Nick Wolny loves generating and planning creative solutions, which is why he pursued classical music performance at Rice University and with mentors of Juilliard. That said, something was missing in his music career. He found empowering people face-to-face (and encouraging interaction) more satisfying than performing from a stage. So he took a break, pursued teaching yoga, and built out the community relations program in Houston for grassroots-focused retailer lululemon athletica.
Nick teaches a mindful, intentional vinyasa designed to elicit depth and self-inquiry in your practice. He recently founded philanthropyLIVE, a set of consulting services designed to help people with big ideas commingle for charity. For more information, check out www.philanthropylive.com.
Spirituality has many faces. So much so that some cannot even recognize it anymore. Which one has to wonder is it your spirituality that you cannot see or yourself? Or was your last spiritual experience a trip to Lululemon? On this episode of "New You City Chat", Danielle is joined by Kayla Hines of Traci & Kayla Life Coaching. Together they'll discuss why spiritual coaching/guidance is on the rise and how this is a trend your higher self will thank you for! You'll see when you have faith and believe, fear is released and love lights the path. By the end of the show, you'll start to understand that you possess a light and energy with unlimited resources to obtain the life you desire.
Your City. My Business. Turn on the light within you to ignite your life on fire! Make your spirituality sparkle, fall in love with someone adorable, be in love with your town and find you in the process! Danielle Mercurio is a lifestyle coach that helps you manifest your dreams into reality through intuitive coaching, guided meditation and astrology/tarot readings. She can help you find everything from getting a hot body to landing an amazing career to obtaining inner peace.
Angela Leigh is an athlete at heart and a yogi in spirit. Angela is 200-ERYT and has completed her 500-hour Yoga Certification. An innate teacher's teacher, Angela thrives on developing her team of Group Fitness Instructors at Equinox so they create an unparalleled fitness and community experience. Angela is ACE and AFAA accredited and hold certificates in TRX ™, Kettlebell Concepts, Indo-Row and Schwinn Cycling. Angela Leigh is a Master Trainer for Schwinn & National Master Trainer for BOSU. Angela created Stacked for Equinox which is a nationwide Signature Program. Angela is the National Manager for Equinox Training Camp, another Signature Program for Equinox Group Fitness. She was featured in SELF magazine in February 2013 for Stacked. Angela has also contributed to many publications such as Glamour and New Beauty. Angela won "Are You the Next Fitness Star" contest in 2013 and will be releasing her first fitness DVD in 2014. Angela embraces the philosophy of yoga and weaves it into all formats she teaches. Angela believes in living a pure life of bravery, authenticity and kindness. Her blog PureLeighLiving is an honest and open letter to her community about life, fitness, change, relationships and love.
Angela is also alumni ambassador for lululemon, Lorna Jane and currently is an ambassador for Solow, a Firestarter for Splits59 and a Fabletics Master.
For more information, contact Angela Leigh at https://www.facebook.com/pureleighangela
MURDER IN THE YOGA STORE is the true story of the brutal killing of a beautiful young woman at a chic Lululemon yoga-wear shop. The grisly murder was committed on a pleasant Friday night in upscale Bethesda, Maryland, a leafy suburb of Washington, D.C. In this riveting narrative by veteran journalist Peter Ross Range, the author for the first time brings together the tale of what really happened in the yoga store murder. He portrays the personalities of both victim and murderer, along with the strange and convoluted circumstances of the crime and its cover-up. Range meticulously exposes layer upon layer of deceit and confusion. His account builds the tension of the police investigation until the real story, so odd and creepy, takes your breath away. The drama of the murder trial is a moving emotional roller coaster built around the prosecutors, the detectives and the family of the victim. MURDER IN THE YOGA STORE-Peter Ross Range
They were the shots fired.......and heard around the world. Lululemon's founder went on live television and made a very bold and disrespectful comment about women who are not ideal customers for his products. How he handled that situation was a lesson they don't teach you in business school. Your target market is your target market andyou should be unapologetic about who you serve. But you don't insult those you don't serve. In this show I'll be dissecting the incident and sharing some very valuable learning lessons on how to serve who you're meant to serve without alienating others or damaging your brand.
What is Hey There, Career Girl?
We all want to know what it's like to be other people, right? What does their life entail, what do their jobs look like and feel like? Hey There, Career Girl, gives you that looking glass into a powerful woman's life. You'll find out about her passions, her mission, her day-to-day, and more. We pick some of the nation's most fascinating women and ask them what makes their career tick!
This week, Marcy Twete is talking with the owners of Chicago's incredible Shred 415, Bonnie Micheli and Tracy Roemer.
Access the recording below or subscribe to our iTunes channel to see all of our past and future podcasts by clicking here.
About Bonnie and Tracy:
Bonnie Micheli and Tracy Roemer bring more than 20 years of fitness training and a shared passion for teaching and working out to Shred415's two locations.
In the studio's first 18 months, Bonnie and Tracy have established themselves as two of Chicago's top fitness experts. They've been profiled in CS Magazine, featured on Chicago 24/7, and are Lululemon Ambassadors, Nike Training Club Trainers, and Splits 59 Firestarters.
in Self Help
Meet Brad Thorpe RTSm, MATCS - Founder of Striation 6 Global Limited, Creator of the Isometric Training System™ and MotionBlock™
With over 20 years exercise industry experience Brad is recognized as the 21 Exercise Specialist globally to have the combined Mastery Level Resistance Training Specialist and Muscle Activation Techniques Certified Specialist designations.
Due to his increasing expertise in the area of Resistance Training, Brad has been the keynote and guest speaker for internationally recognized organizations such as Major League Baseball’s Toronto Blue Jays, Hockey Canada’s Program of Excellence, Lululemon, the Running Room and the Family & Community Medicine Program at the University of Toronto.
Brad serves as an advisor to the Board of Directors of the “Play it Cool” and “Stopconcussions.com” organizations. Also, Brad currently consults for the National Fitness Products of Canada’s educational program and is recognized as the Official Strength & Performance Consultant of Canada’s largest Volleyball Club – Pakmen Volleyball Club.
“In the world of professional sports, where player salaries are in the millions, smart teams should be seeking out affiliations with people like Brad Thorpe of Striation 6 who are versed in Muscle Activation Techniques and have earned certification as a Mastery Level Resistance Training Specialist to safeguard their investments.” Dr. Curt McEntire, DC, ATC, NCTMB, MATCS, RTSm
Linkedin Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/bradthorpe
Twitter: @FirstStriator and Facebook
Brought to you by NorCal CyclingNews! SUPPORT US TODAY!
Evelyn Stevens rides for Specialized-Lululemon. Her career highlights include:
• US National TT Champion 2010 and 2011 • Stage winner Ardeche 2011 • Stage winner Giro d’Italia 2010 • Stage winner Redlands 2010 • Stage winner Nature Valley Grand Prix 2010 • Winner of Chrono Gatineau 2010
Specialized Lululemon will participated in the 2013 Merco Classics in Merced, CA.
Nadine Bubner is a Hong Kong based athlete, yogi, runner and ironwoman. In this fascinating episode of The Partnerunner Show Nadine from Yoga for Active People talks about:
The benifits of yoga for runners and triathletes Running in Hong Kong Training for and competing in the Cozumel Ironman Running at Happy VAlley Racecourse with the lululemon Hong Kong Run Club Regular segments include:
Over the shoulder Ask Sue The Road Ahead We continue our series on running with a partner.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (61 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (59 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (17 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (9 chatters)
- the klicious show (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)