SORT BY Relevancy
According to the American Sleep Apnea Association, Sleep Apnea affects more than 20 million Americans! What's more surprising is that most people are unaware of their condition and when left untreated sleep apnea can lead to heart disease, hypertension and diabetes.
If you believe you have sleep apnea, consult a physician who specializes in sleep medicine.
Our host Anthony Figliola sits down with Dr. Martin Cisneros, a leading dentist in the St. Louis area, to talk about sleep apnea and effective treatment. Dr. Cisneros also discusses the dangers of bad breath and how an infection of the gums can spread to your heart.
Martin J. Cisneros, DMD
Dr. Martin Cisneros is a leading dentist in the St. Louis area with dental practices in Columbia and Freeburg, Illinois. He holds a Doctorate of Medical Dentistry and completed his residency from the United States Naval Bureau of Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Cisneros served in both the Army and Navy for more than 25 years.
Dr. Cisneros and his team offer general dental services as well as cosmetic dentistry and facial aesthetics. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine among other organizations.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (11 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (9 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (9 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- Indie Books (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- I Love Politics (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)
- Purposed 4 Godliness (1 chatters)
- The Holy End Times Ministry (1 chatters)
- Ruben Ricart (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (0 chatters)