SORT BY Relevancy
According to the American Sleep Apnea Association, Sleep Apnea affects more than 20 million Americans! What's more surprising is that most people are unaware of their condition and when left untreated sleep apnea can lead to heart disease, hypertension and diabetes.
If you believe you have sleep apnea, consult a physician who specializes in sleep medicine.
Our host Anthony Figliola sits down with Dr. Martin Cisneros, a leading dentist in the St. Louis area, to talk about sleep apnea and effective treatment. Dr. Cisneros also discusses the dangers of bad breath and how an infection of the gums can spread to your heart.
Martin J. Cisneros, DMD
Dr. Martin Cisneros is a leading dentist in the St. Louis area with dental practices in Columbia and Freeburg, Illinois. He holds a Doctorate of Medical Dentistry and completed his residency from the United States Naval Bureau of Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Cisneros served in both the Army and Navy for more than 25 years.
Dr. Cisneros and his team offer general dental services as well as cosmetic dentistry and facial aesthetics. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine among other organizations.
Join Host Live Chats
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (12 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (4 chatters)
- Jim Beaver (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- SeaStars (4 chatters)
- Word of Mom Radio (3 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (3 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (2 chatters)
- Writestream (2 chatters)
- Nimbus Moon (2 chatters)
- Rev Lisa Giroux (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- MattthewJshow (1 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (1 chatters)
- EarthsRetreat (1 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)