SORT BY Relevancy
Hi Singles, I just came back from New Orleans and boy did I hear some interesting things! Let’s talk about it!
Have you heard of using spells and potions to make someone fall in love with you?
What about praying to the Lord to have a specific man/woman like you? Is that witchcraft, too?
Join me as I discuss "Dating & Witchcraft!"
Call in with your questions/comments.
Also, if you have specific knowledge on this topic, please contact me ASAP to be on the show. Thanks!
The intersection of astrology and human hearts — who knows what things collide there? We do! Join Hilary and Matthew every week for fun, advice, tea and sympathy as we delve deep into the darkest reaches of the human heart and shine a little starlight in!
THIS EPISODE: We talk about what we love about each Sign, and the people who represent them. ALSO: a thrilling true-life tale of a Mars transits and an imperiled kitten. Yes, really.
click here and visit our website click here and visit our Facebook pg Funny man Talent stops by to toak about Sex and Dating with Host Mike T. be sure to Tune in and tell a friend as he talks about the funnier side of Sex and Dating. To advertise on this or any of The Love Zone USA.com episdoes email email@example.com
Join Love Magnet Coaches Tara and Sue and learn how to find true love. If you need support and inspiration on your journey with love, dating or relationships, we are here to help you. Drawing from our personal and professional experiences with manifestation and law of attraction, as well as other transformational processes, we lovingly lend coaching support.
Tara Ambrose has been studying, teaching and playing with Law of Attraction techniques for almost 20 years. Tara has a private coaching practice in Midcoast Maine, working with clients locally and from afar. Tara strives to live an authentic life, manifesting her soul's desires with her sweet husband and two vibrant children. Find her at lovemagnetcoach.com
Sue Vittner has also been studying, teaching and playing with Law of Attraction techniques for over 15 years. As a love coach and workshop facilitator, she has helped people realize that they have the power to create the life of their dreams. Sue is currently writing a book, From Your Vision Board to Your Bedroom: Playing with the Law of Attraction to Find True Love. It is based on her experience of putting all of these Law of Attraction techniques to use, where she manifested her partner who was exactly a match to her list. In fact, it's as if he literally walked off of her Vision Board and into her life! And now she's sharing all of the techniques she used, so you can manifest your perfect partner too! Get the 7 Keys to Manifesting the Love You Deisre here!
Where we discuss sex, dating, and everything in between.
This weeks topic is dating co-workers yes or no
Join Hilary and Matthew as they talk love, sex and relationships -- and how Venus and Mars can present both challenges and opportunities that way -- with master Astrologer Robert Hand!
Ladies, are you newly divorced and want to get back out there and start dating? Or have you been out of the market for a while and don't know how to get back in? Dating has changed over the years!
We have a diva joining us this morning that is back out there dating after being married for many years and she is here to give us the 411 on what's happening. She has more suitors than she can handle since she started dating again. Hear what she is doing to get some new tips and advice on your own journey to a new love!
Shanda Estwick bio
After being with her husband since she was 16 for 22 years and married for over 12, at 38 Shanda Estwick found herself in unknown territory, single and clueless about men and the current state of dating. Undaunted by her lack of experience, she began her quest not just to figure how to successfully maneuver within the current world of dating but ultimately to obtain invaluable nuggets that would cause her to evolve on a more expansive level. Now with each new day, she compiles and chronicles information that every woman on the dating scene and starting over should know, from right in the trenches based on up close and personal conversations and interactions from men of different ages, races, and backgrounds and even women who’ve picked up their own nuggets along the way. This is the stuff that books and blogs are made of – how and what men really think, how to present your best self while being authentic and true to oneself and how to attract a variety of quality men whether it’s on an internet dating site, during a trip to the grocery store or walking down the street.
Dating in 2014 - Is chivalry dead? Are ladies still alive? Do men know how to lead? Will women follow? What is dating like in 2014?
By Sage Michaels
For every girl watching “He’s Just Not That Into You”, scanning Audible.com for self-help books or making their best friend’s ear bleed with exhausting inner monologues about the boy who hasn’t responded to any texts; listen up! It’s about time we stop bullshitting ourselves and stop taking bullshit. So after years of bad dates, great dates, loves, losses and the things I don’t have the balls to say to my friends’ face, I’ve compiled some tips for girls dating in 2014. I’ve applied these to my own life, and I’ll just say I wasn’t crying or giving myself bangs this Valentine’s Day.
1. If you don’t want to be treated like an option, stop making yourself an option.
Eliminate the words “or”, “maybe” and “thoughts?” from your dating vocabulary. When you give a man options, you give him the power. Your feelings become expendable, your number becomes disposable and after time, you’re barely memorable. If you want to be taken seriously, be serious about how you want to be treated.http://thoughtcatalog.com/sage-michaels/2014/02/listen-ladies-here-are-five-life-changing-dating-tips-for-2014/
www.crsradio.com www.caribbeanradioshow.com firstname.lastname@example.org call in 661-467-2407
What is the age range that you date? Unsure of how young or how old to date? Do you have a really narrow range, like 30 - 35 years old, or are you open to ANYBODY over 18? What is appropriate? For men? For women?
Join us for this show on your dating age range and how it affects your success in love.
About the host:
Kiki Strickland is a Matchmaker and certified Dating Coach who is passionate about helping smart, successful singles who have a difficult time finding and keeping love. Her private coaching sessions and dating seminars are all about providing love life solutions to singles who desire to be married. Through her Flirt Nights, "Meeting Mr. Right" groups and book “How Divas Date,” Kiki is helping singles find love and the relationship they have dreamed of.
She has a BA in Communications from Howard University and several coaching certifications. She resides in Washington, DC with her husband.
Listeners can visit www.kikistrickland.com and contact her at email@example.com.
Online Dating from a Man's Point of View! 1/28/14 at 8pm ET. This repeat episode is the very first show on"The Love Channel Show. Rev. Wayne shares his experience on how he found love on the dating sites. Learn the dos and don'ts. If you are looking for love and have your nose up at online dating - this show is a must listen!
Pamela Cummins is the “Musical Psychic” who specializes in love and relationships, personal growth, life direction, and dream interpretation. She is available for readings, psychic development coaching, and singles coaching. She is the author of Psychic Wisdom on Love and Relationships and Insights for Singles: Steps to Find Everlasting Love. Pamela writes articles for YourTango and monthly columns for Bellesprit Magazine. www.pamelacummins.com
The intersection of astrology and human hearts -- who knows what things collide there? We do! Join Hilary and Matthew every week for fun, advice, tea and sympathy as we delve deep into the darkest reaches of the human heart and shine a little starlight in!
THIS EPISODE:It's the show so nice we ran it twice! Siobhan Neilland... or maybe you'd prefer to think of her as Siobhan "ShaBoom" Neilland. Armed only with the power of Love, she saves lives. Siobhan is the founder of OneMama.org. OneMama's vision is to help people work together in thriving, sustainable communities around the world, creating a balanced global collective.Their mission is to bring prosperity and health to people all over the world by empowering women as caregivers, mothers, businesswomen and agents of change for their rural communities.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (173 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (90 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (16 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (10 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (3 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (0 chatters)