SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
It is widely said that "looking in the rear view mirror" of your life is not a good thing. It is also said that to move forward you have to avoid looking at what's behind you and only look at what's in front of you. However, this saying has a two-edged sword because though it is not good to look back when you are trying to go forward it is as equally bad to not look back to evaluate, conduct an inventory and even sometimes celebrate things in the rear of your life. Today, we will look and explore the benefits of "looking in the rear view mirror' determining those things that can be used, things that can be stored until needed or some things that just need to be disgarded all together. Wherever you may find yourself today you will discover that everything in the rear view has front seat your life whether you are willing to see it or not..
We are so thick headed, so hard hearted. We are dull and have all become drifters and wind socks as a nation. Worth less each day like a mis managed building that just goes from bad to worse. So blind are we to obvious signs of stress fractures on the walls we erect our self to protect us made of paper. We lie to our self and create our own world and our own perceived safe havens only to find they are isolation island and rejection hurts.
Pain is something we all feel and some of us really suffer from real stuff and I am so moved tonight to cry out like a voice in the wilderness so much so i am doing the latest radio show I have ever done and it's quite possible could be a defining moment in this shows 9th month of running!
I am excited to share with you tonight something that came from the Holy Spirit today for the sake of sister in the Lord that is really suffering and a brother who really loves her and doesnt know what to do but really wants to see healing come so joy, lasting joy will come and the it hit me in Jesus name the naswer was in the mirror and I am going to share it with you and if you care to stay status quo, live in ego ville, be stubborm, stiff necked, selfish, lie to yourself, isolate, then do one thing please listen to this show give me in the name of Jesus a chance please I a man but the Lord is the healer and healing is going to come to all that listen tonight.
This is a radio show aimed at awakening the youth.
DISCLAIMER: if you are a listener - you should be at least 13 years of age to listen to this show. (and in some cases older). However, if you're a parent - please monitor all information prior to distributing to your children. This should go without saying - it is your responsibility to be mindful of their development and exposure to all forms of information.
PLEASE NOTE: this information is not for the weak of heart – it is only for those young minds who are mental warriors for truth and change.
OTHERWISE: please continue in your unconscious vegetative sleep state. And with that - we say, sweet dreams & good night! :D
ALL OTHERS: Buckle your seat belts, and welcome to the rearVIEW mirror.
DISCLAIMER: All views expressed and discussed here are solely the owner of the author in his/her private capacity and do not in any way represent that of the rearVIEW mirror.
in Self Help
A full, frank and open conversation about Who and What we see when we look in the mirror.
in Self Help
A continuation of the discussion from this past Monday dealing with the unveiling of the man/woma in the mirror and how that unveiling affects the relationships in his/her life
Welcome to another exciting guest on "Through The Looking Glass With Kinia Colbert"
Join me this week for a beautiful story by author Melissa Lee as she introduces her book: "Emmeline at Commander's Palace", you and your children will not only love the message from this really cute book, but you'll enjoy listening to Melissa Lee as she shares some of her most memorable moments when writing the story of Emmeline.
Emmeline at Commander's Palace Emmeline is a precocious little girl who lives in New Orleans and always has some kind of mischief going on! Join her as she spends the day, or at least tries to, at Commander's Palace, the famous Garden District restaurant. Complete with simple French recipes any child can follow, you'll fall in love with Emmeline.
Join Rev. Arlene Kahet as she debuts her show Healing Paradigms on The Family Healing Circle. She will be talking about the Divine Mirror. If you're not sure of what the divine mirror is join us on April 30th and find out.
Arlene is a Spiritual Intuitive, Energy Healer, and Relationship Coach who gives accurate readings. She is a professional consultant who uses her intuition to offer guidance to all of her clients, encouraging them to move in a positive direction and face the challenges that may lie ahead of them. For the latter part of the show Rev. Arlene will be giving readings, and answering any spiritual related questions that you have.
Join me tonight as I introduce Music Music Music to the show!!! I'm so very excited to FINALLY interview "Secret Agent 23 Skidoo" !
Secret Agent 23 Skidoo is a pioneer in Positive Hip Hop for Families. His unique sound and high energy shows have earned him sets from Lollapalooza to the Smithsonian, eight #1 hits on SiriusXM and a Grammy Nomination.
Alright "Through The Looking Glass" family please be sure to grab the kids this evening, they are going to love our special guest! I love this group, because they give parents and kids music options! Songs created just for our children, songs with meaning, positive messages to encourage kids to be the best that they can be! Listen in....don't miss a second!
"Secret Agent 23 Skidoo has married the complex beats of Hip Hop with the magical world of kids." -TODAY
"Through his music, he empowers kids to be themselves." -USA TODAY
"With positive, relatable songs, he has fast become a favorite of radio hosts and venue bookers around the U.S." -TIME
"Nobody is making better 'Kid-Hop' than Secret Agent 23 Skidoo" -NPR
EIGHT #1 HITS ON SIRIUS/XM! 2015 GRAMMY NOMINEE!
You must see value in yourself to add value to yourself!
Join Dr. Sharon Johnson, host of the Comtivate Show and Certifed John Maxwell Coach, Speaker, and Trainer, on the Law of the Mirror. The Law of the Mirror is part of John Maxwell book, "15 Invaluable Laws of Growth."
According to Dennis Waitley, "Personal development is the belief that you are worth the effort, time, and energy needed to develop yourself."
If you put a small value on yourself rest assured the world will not raise the price. It is important to build your self-image, self-esteem, add value to yourself and move beyond self-lomiting beliefs.
For more coaching, training information, contact Dr. Sharon Johnson at http://www.johnmaxwellgroup.com/sharonjohnson or call 954-802-8515
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (69 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (58 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (49 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (23 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (22 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (22 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Brower Report (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn Radio (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- DHead Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- Teas with Rie (2 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- ChrystyanaLadoucer (0 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (0 chatters)