SORT BY Relevancy
A season of college football is in the books which means who will be crowned the 2012 Heisman Trophy Award? Te'o? Klein? Johnny Football? Also LIVESTRONG has dropped Lance Armstrong's name from their foundation and the the L.A. Galaxy won the MLS Cup over the Houston Dynamo which means listen in to this episode of Sports Kingdom LIVE this Saturday always on BlogTalkRadio!
What do the some of the most successful people in the world say about achieving and defining success? Few people have had the exposure and have asked the questions that most people are asking, "what is success and how do I get there?" like James Marshall Reilly.
James shared the incredible advice he received from Zappos founder Tony Hsieh and Doug Ullman (founder of Livestrong) and many others.
James Marshall Reilly is an entrepreneur, strategic consultant and author who set out on a mission to find out exactly how the most lauded of this generation—top business leaders, ideators, humanitarians and social entrepreneurs—have defined and achieved success. And what he discovered is that we have landed in a new place not only in terms of generational expectations and new technology, but in terms of education, perceived limitations, and the job market as well.
His book, Shake the World: It’s Not About Finding a Job, It’s About Creating a Life, features in-depth interviews with Tony Hsieh (Zappos), Doug Ulman (CEO and President of LIVESTRONG), Elizabeth Gore (Executive Director of Global Partnerships at the United Nations Foundation), and Blake Mycoskie (Founder of TOMS), along with many of the other top entrepreneurs, business leaders, philanthropists, social entrepreneurs, and humanitarians on the planet. What he learned was that despite their different fields of interest, they’re all using similar tools to seize opportunities and redefine success. But perhaps more importantly, he concluded that the rest of us can model the behaviors of these highly successful individuals as a means to achieve and sustain success of our own, however we may individually define the term.
30 Minutes of Mojovation with guest, Rica Mendes, LIVESTRONG Leader & Fundraising Cyclist. If you or someone you know has been touched by cancer, you'll definitely want to hear this inspirational story! Want to get involved? Support Rica as she pedals her way to help find a cure at, RicaLIVESTRONG.blogspot.com
This morning we’ll be discussing the Tour De Pier which will take place at the Manhattan Beach Pier on Sunday, May 19 and we have a great panel of guests to tell us all about it.
Heath Gregory is the President of Baron Real Estate and partner in The Strand House restaurant.
He currently has three family members who are fighting terminal cancer: Brother-in-Law (Brain), Grandmother (Luekemia) and an Uncle (Colon).
Heath is a lifelong cycling fan who participated in a similar event put on by the Livestrong Foundation in Barcelona at the 2009 Tour de France.
A friend of Heath’s, Jon Hirshberg, who lost his father to pancreatic cancer and helped found the Hirshberg Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer approached him with the idea of doing a spin bike fundraiser.
Heath was all in from the start.
Craig Hummer is a seven-time U.S. Ocean Ironman Champion and winner of over forty National and International Lifesaving Titles.
The Emmy-nominated sports broadcaster has been involved in the alternative and action/lifestyle sports market for over twenty years; first as a professional athlete in Ocean Ironman racing, then as a commentator who has now widened his expertise into multiple sports.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ To Find Out More about Jackie Balestra visit http://www.SouthbayByJackie.com To Find Out More Your Host, Joe Terry ... On Facebook at ... http://www.Facebook.com/TheSouthBayShow Or our Website at ... http://www.TheSouthBayShow.com
in Self Help
DR. LORI SHEMEK, the best-selling author of “FIRE-UP YOUR FAT BURN! and leading health expert, is also known as “The Inflammation Terminator” She has made it her mission to educate the public on the toxic effects of certain foods and lifestyle choices and how they create inflammation in the body. Her expertise drew the attention of THE WOMAN’S INFORMATION NETWORK, where she has her own show on health.
Her international reputation has drawn rave revues such that, The Huffington Post has recognized Dr. Shemek twice as one of the TOP 16 HEALTH AND FITNESS EXPERTS alongside such names as Dr. Oz and David Zinczenko author of ‘Eat This, Not That’ and the Huffington Post also recognized her as one of the TOP 35 DIET AND NUTRITION EXPERTS. She is also a health expert for the ABC TV show, GOOD MORNING TEXAS. She is a leading authority on inflammation and its role in weight loss, preventing disease and optimizing health.
Dr. Shemek holds a Doctorate in Psychology; she is a Certified Nutritional Consultant and a Certified Life Coach.
She has appeared on numerous top-rated radio talk shows as well as TV; She has been featured in Ladies Home Journal, Shape Magazine, Health Magazine, I-Village, Yahoo, Livestrong, CNN, Fox News, The Ricki Lake Show – Friends of Ricki and many others. Lori has authored numerous articles and is actively doing speaking engagements for organizations, large and small.
Dr. Lori Shemek is Founder and President of DLS HealthWorks. She is a Health Expert, Author, Weight Loss Specialist and Professional Speaker.
Join us tonight as we discuss ObamaCare (aka The Affordable Care Act), and other healthcare policy issues with distinguished guests Wendell Potter (Author, "DEADLY SPIN: An Insurance Company Insider Speaks Out on How Corporate PR Is Killing Health Care and Deceiving Americans") and Rick Ungar (Political pundit and Forbes.com contributor). Survivor spotlight on young adult colon cancer survivor Alma Hachey.
In midst of mourning the loss of someone you love, you have two choices fall to pieces or make it mean something. At the tender age of 17 Ethan Bennett was faced with such a choice. He had just watched his beautiful mother Susan Bennett fight a losing battle against cancer. Ethan wanted to do more than endure the pain and loss, so he began running. In his words “Running was a way to reflect on life. It allowed me to be free and forget about all the worries and stresses of everyday
Scott and Mike are back LIVE at 6pm EST this Sunday, and in case you are wondering we are real and we will be doing the show without the help of performance enhancers. We will wrap a tight little bow around the biggest stories of this week. Scott and Mike will give you the final word on Manti Te'o (we hope its the final word), and the Lance Armstrong discussion with Oprah Winfrey. Of course, the NFL Championship games are going on so we will talk about that as well. We hope you
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (129 chatters)
- HTTR 4 Now (42 chatters)
- Broad Street Hockey (23 chatters)
- TDRadio (18 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (16 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (13 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (10 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (10 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (9 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (9 chatters)
- FRNARadio (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- SSRN (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (6 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- National Liberty Alliance (6 chatters)
- Mr Magic (5 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (5 chatters)
- Barbara Barnett (5 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (5 chatters)
- Reader Tash (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Super Heru Radio (5 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (4 chatters)
- Bellesprit (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- JUST US HEALING SPIRITUALLY (4 chatters)
- MelodyBurns (3 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Radioshow (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Own Your Career (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- bapnation (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- FoReRadio SoulSistaEnterprise (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (3 chatters)
- The Brown Girl Collective Talk Show (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (3 chatters)
- The XL FACTOR (2 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- Truf Bros (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- Angel Talk Cafe (2 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Ask Your Sheriff (1 chatters)
- 109 9 PEN Station (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- DRYBONESCONNECTION (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Word of Mom Radio (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- Timothy Burns (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (0 chatters)