SORT BY Relevancy
THERE ARE MORE THAN 28 MILLION SMALL BUSINESSES IN THE UNITED STATES … AND ROUGHLY HALF OPERATE OUT OF THE HOME. BLURRING THE LINES BETWEEN HOME AND WORK CAN HAVE AN UNEXPECTED AND POTENTIALLY EXPENSIVE IMPACT ON YOUR FINANCES. HERE TO HELP BUDDING ENTREPRENUERS AVOID SOME OF THE MOST COMMON MISTAKES IS MONICA LINDEEN, PRESIDENT OF THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF INSURANCE COMMISSIONERS.
1. MONICA, AS SOMEONE WHO STARTED A BUSINESS IN YOUR HOME, I’M SURE YOU MADE YOUR SHARE OF MISTAKES. ARE THERE ANY YOU CARE TO SHARE?
2. SO HOW CAN HOME BUSINESS OWNERS AVOID SIMILAR PITFALLS?
3. BUT IF THE BUSINESS IS IN THE HOME, DOESN’T HOMEOWNERS’ INSURANCE COVER EVERYTHING?
4. SO WHAT IF YOU RUN A MOTORIZED SMALL BUSINESS LIKE A FOOD TRUCK, MOBILE PET GROOMER OR RIDESHARING SERVICE LIKE UBER OR LYFT?
5. WHAT ELSE DO HOME-BASED BUSINESS OWNERS NEED TO WATCH OUT FOR?
Monica Lindeen was elected Commissioner of Securities and Insurance, Montana State Auditor in 2008 and re-elected to a second term in November 2012. Lindeen makes it her mission to protect Montana's securities and insurance consumers through education, fairness, and transparency. During Lindeen’s tenure, her office has returned more than $374 million to investors and insurance consum
What the heck is QBQ! and what does it do? Tune into this podcast to discover how to practice personal accountability by asking the often ignored QBQ!: Question Behind the Question. Accountability, ownership and latent leadership skills are put into action when we ask better questions such as, "How can I adapt to the changing world?" "What can I do to contribute?" When we think like this, we use our talent, skills and time to solve problems, enhance relationships, and accomplish team and personal objectives.
About Kristin Lindeen
Kristin Lindeen is the daughter of author John Miller who wrote, QBQ! The Question Behind the Question. So growing up, Kristin was steeped in the QBQ! message of personal accountability. With this background, she is uniquely equipped to share it with others. Her clients include corporations, associations, schools, churches, and nonprofits.
Kristin holds an M.A. in Curriculum, Instruction and Corporate Education from Colorado Christian University, and enjoys delivering practical content to groups with a style that is energetic and fun. She is also certified to administer and facilitate the Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator and enjoys doing this with individuals and teams.
Guest Host interviews Kristin Lindeen, personal accountability expert and mom.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (443 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (32 chatters)
- Yada (32 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (25 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- Papa Lou (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (6 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (5 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- Brilliant Essence (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (0 chatters)