SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
INTERVIEW GUEST: Dr. Susan R. Cushing is a Practicing Dentist, Speaker and Advocate for taking Personal Challenges Head-on. She is also the Author of Fat No More! The Book of Hope for Losing Weight.
This Week’s Message: At times in life, all of us face personal challenges. How we deal with these challenges can be the difference between winning or losing in the so called game of The experience we gain during these times of personal struggle and success can provide us with an increased level of confidence and an enhanced ability to face all of life’s head- However, even with more confidence and abilities, sometimes we need the motivation to take action and to make real progress in our lives? Is it still possible to achieve the life of your dreams? Is it still possible to find what you believe is your true success? How can you turn your personal challenges into life adventures?
Dr. Susan R. Cushing graduated Cum Laude from Boston College and went on to earn her DMD degree from Tufts University Dental School in Boston, Massachusetts. She has long struggled with her weight and her issues around food and has spent many years learning all she could about nutrition, diets, weight control and anything and everything related to it. In her new book, “Fat No More! The Book of Hope for Losing Weight”, Dr. Cushing candidly shares how she took her lifelong challenge with weight management and food addiction head-on and continues to win at the game of life.
in Self Help
When life gives you lemon, do you make lemonade or do you complain about how sour the lemon is? How you deal with life challenges can make a huge difference in the quality of your life.
Life happens every day; so how can we manage the challenges that life throws at us? How can we make life exciting again? Are you a leader or a victim in your life? Would you like to feel the Joy that comes from taking control of your life? Can you do that? Yes you can.
“Life challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they are supposed to help you discover who you are.”
schedule your free call with coach Rea at: http://MeetMe.so/CoachRea
Contact Coach Rea today: http://CoachingByRea.com
Wealthy Sistas® Radio
Connecting Business with People, Stories, and Music
LIVE Tuesdays 11 AM EST | 347-838-9278 or LISTEN LIVE @ WEALTHYSISTASRADIO.COM
THIS WEEK'S EPISODE: We have all heard the expression " when life gives you lemons make lemonade". There are those times in business ownership that things can appear so bleak, that even the lemons aren't in sight. In this segment you will learn how to discover the lemons!
Wealthy Sistas® Radio, is a production of Wealthy Sistas® Media Group, Each week the host Deborah Hardnett interviews extraordinary business owners who share their real life, uncensored and uncut stories of triumphs and mishaps on their journey. Each show is packed with sound business concepts that offer solutions to business professionals globally. And is intertwined with some of the greatest R&B music of all time. Listeners will find Wealthy Sistas® Radio show both informative and inspirational and entertaining.
Wealthy Sistas® Media Group – Promoting Positive People
Learn more about our Host Deborah Hardnett and services at wealthysistasmedia.com
Life Changing Insights with Dr. Alaln Simberg with his guest Robin Marvel & Jan White.
Guiding you out of struggle and into success. Empowering you through sharing her personal journey of struggle and giving you the tools she used to break out of a victim mindset and into a life of purpose! She walks her talk in all she does! Robin Marvel is a multi-published author and speaker in the field of self development. Despite a childhood filled with abuse, homelessness and teen pregnancy Robin has overcome many challenges to make her life one of purpose, today she has devoted her life to show others how to do the same. Using her story, books and workshops as tools she is inspiring others to break cycles and choose to live the life they desire. www.robinmarvel.com
Jan White, LFIBA, RMT, D.D. Holistic Change Counselor/Coach, USUI REIKI Master Teacher, Energy Healer, Self Empowerment Speaker, and Change Management Consultant has assisted companies and individuals for over 25 years in mastering the journey of Change -- making it easier to feel and BE in control of your Life. Her counseling assists those individuals going through Change and their physical/mental/emotional/spiritual healing process; who are stressed, frustrated, fearful or anxious about what their life has become or the uncertainty they are now experiencing, . For some, this is the result of what is referred to as Spiritual Emergence, for others it may be the time in their life when unresolved issues have built up to a point where they can’t get by any more living life in the same way, or for some, they have suddenly been thrust into Change and just don’t know how to handle it.
in Self Help
Behind each challenge, there is a purpose for both the child and the parent to learn and grow, to develop certain qualities and to achieve
a fulfilled life. With Back to School approaching, what challengs are you facing? What qualities or skills are you plan on developing for your child and yourself? Welcome to share your stories and hear the coaches top 3 keys:
Join Mr. Brett A. Scudder as he hosts The Journey of Recovery- challenges and life-skills with suicide survivors.
About the Tour.
SISFI is hosting our Suicide Awareness and Prevention NY Tour on Sept. 17th - Oct 3rd across NYC, Long Island and Westchester to bring more awareness, services, programs and resources to address the increasing numbers of people facing serious life and emotional challenges, and human suffering with suicide ideations/thoughts, and supporting families who lost loved ones to suicide.
The theme of the tour is “Look into my heart and mind, tell me what you see”. It highlights the realities of not knowing what’s in a person’s mind or on their heart by what we see on the outside, and that we must engage in dialog and allow an open and comfortable atmosphere for people to open up and express themselves. The workshops and radio shows of the tour are scheduled at different times every day across the 3 cities.
We have aligned 15 community workshops, 3 luncheons and 15 radio shows to bring people, mental health professionals, energy therapists, health professionals, survivors and healers together to address this very serious and important topic affecting many people in our communities. While the community workshops are local in the 3 cities, the radio shows will have guests from across the country who lost loved ones, and practitioners who specializes in the support, treatment, recovery and healing of mental health, life coaching, emotional wellness and human suffering.
For full schedule of the tour check the website http://sisfi.org/suicidetours.html.
Like the tour page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sisfi.suicideawarenesstours and Follow the tour on Twitter https://twitter.com/SuicideAPTours.
For any questions please contact us at SISFI via (347) 817-8686 or Ask@sisfi.org.
Thank you and God bless. #OneLove
Dr. Sherman is a licensed psychologist with 17 years of experience assessing and treating adults and children with various life challenges. She has a strong background in Psychology as well as Education and combines these to help others achieve their highest level of personal development.
Dr. Sherman has developed a program entitled “Dysfunction Interrupted-Don’t Let Your Past be Your Future” and conducts live workshops across the country as well as providing program coaching.
Dr. Sherman truly believes that is not only possible for each client to overcome problems such as depression, anxiety, chronic anger and relationship difficulties, but that each individual also possesses the ability to reach their very utmost level of functioning and potential necessary for full personal gratification.Click to learn more and get yout FREE gifts.
Jossi will talk about the philosophy behind CallACaringFriend and Healthy and Magical Life. She will discuss how life is a game with a Master gamemaster, guides, messages, synchronicities, dreams, symbols, challenges, and goals. She will discuss the rules of the ultimate game of life and how to win the challenges and the prize.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (403 chatters)
- John Baptist (87 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- in5d (24 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (15 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- underground talk (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Zombie Rock Radio (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WBDN Media (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics In The News (0 chatters)
- The Duke Machado Show (0 chatters)