SORT BY Relevancy
Clare, MI Chiropractor, Ben Lucey D.C. will introduce us to the NEW SHOW he is hosting here on Blog Talk Radio TODAY! Better Health in 30 minutes or Less want to bring you the TRUTH about your health and dispell the myths and mysteries we so often expererience at times. Because Dr. Lucey is passionate about what he does, this promises to be a great tool for those seeking not only answers but sincere, honest guidance for their BETTER HEALTH as well as that of their familes! Enjoy the show! FOLLOW the program here on Blog Talk and be sure to ask questions of not only Dr. Lucey but your OWN medical team as well!
in Pop Culture
It is a new chapter in our young show's story...we are now on FOUR, yes, FOUR days a week! Starting June 10, we are on 6-8pm (CST), Tuesday-Friday. Same show, same Mo, but now we are on four days a week! Settle down with something cool to drink, fix yourself some dinner, and let me entertain you!
Like me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/mooreorlessshow
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/mooreorlessshow
Subscribe to the blog: mooreorless.blogspot.com
Call in to the show: (929) 477-1567
Summertime is here! Let me make your summer nights a little more fun, Moore or less.
Wednesday, June 25, 6pm EDT: This evening's radio show will be a call-in show with host of A Better World Radio, Mitchell Jay Rabin.
It's about opening up consciousness to what we sense may be its next evolutionary stage, a shift to something else, so that we can begin to conceive a world of beauty, compassion and integrity, far, far different than so much of the world we have today.
We will scan the planetary systems in place from this elevated view and see how we can intercede most effectively in this lower consciousness with a laugh or two, perhaps a tear or two, and seek to nudge the human species "upward and forward", in terms of mindfulness but beyond mindfulness, to a place of a new space of human potential, moving into the pre-frontal cortex and the heartspace of coherence where we can burst forward with appreciation, gratitude, compassion and love as we look out, from this purview, at the world we've created.
All are invited to call in and ask questions or comment.
Mitchell is a holistic psychotherapist, communication consultant, acupuncturist, Stress Management Consultant, Workshop leader, Host & Producer of A Better World Radio & TV, teacher, eco-entrepreneur. Mitchell has chapters in several books, such as The Code, The Fire from Heaven and The New Heart at Work. He additionally writes for Natural News and the Huffington Post.
Purchase The New Heart at Work
Purchase Deeksha: The Fire from Heaven
You can Listen on-line at www.abetterworld.tv
Or listen by phone! 602 753-1860
We all want a better life, but that means something different for each person. There are so many programs and possibilities, and I've spent over a decade figuring out what works for me and although I'm still very much a work in progress, I've found several things that work for me and I'll be sharing them on tomorrow's show. Join live or listen to the archive. Maybe you'll find something that will work for you too.
URAP - Understanding Receiving and Activating the Power of God! Teaching series..As Sons of Abraham... at the expense of our Lord and personal Savior Jesus Christ we are positioned and in pursuit of kingdom principles. In this teaching we move further into the Book of Hebrews. We saw where Christ is Greater than the angels. Angels are just ministering spirits, servants sent to minister unto those of salvation. In the 2nd chapter we see the word enlightening us in understanding that we must pay an honest ear to what we hear. The hearing of the word will determine our willingness to listen and live. The message of God have already came through his vessels; every violation of the word or disobedience has been punished. This is because Christ was the ultimate sacrifice to this better covenant. Our part is to know what the covenant entails and follow through with all our hearts.
Wednesday, July 30, 6pm EDT: As A Better World continues to explore the metaphysical and esoteric under-pinnings of our daily lives, those levels which are underneath, symbolic and archetypal in our lives, Mitchell's guest this evening is Alexander Dunlop, a Spiritual Life Coach and founder of The Center of Spiritual Nutrition. A Harvard graduate and former Wall Street Consultant, Alexander wanted more. He searched everywhere to find the meaning of life, and now, he can help other people find the meaning of life too.
He has been featured in Forbes Magazine for his unique coaching practice and was also named by CoachVille USA as one of 25 Super Hero Coaches nationwide.
Most people don’t know that the “ordinary” deck of playing cards is actually the Ancient Book of Life, hidden in plain sight all these years. It’s not to play poker. It’s to play the game of life. It’s based purely on mathematics. And in it, we can read our life’s purpose.
Alexander founded The Center of Spiritual Nutrition because he wanted to offer people a juicier life. In his opinion, what we most lack is the right nourishment for our lives. Like a flower needs sunlight and water to grow, we need spiritual nutrition to be happy.
Alexander provides spiritual direction from playing cards, reading the true meaning of the cards.
Alexander has worked as an Evangelical Minister and been trained as a Roman Catholic Priest. He was initiated as a Swami while living in India and continues his growth in the indigenous Shamanic traditions of North and South America.
Tune in tonight to hear what will be a fascinating unearthing of spiritual truths found in the simplicity of a deck of cards.
You can Listen on-line at www.abetterworld.tv
Or listen by phone! 602 753-1860
Join Derek and George live at 8 am MST on Thursday morning for all the lastest news of the world.They never back down for what is right,but sometimes they are thrown a cruve.So you need to be here to help out! Call us, on get in the chat room and follow along with the show. Stay Safe!
Members of a Better World is a group of State-Sanctioned Community Development advocates committed to enabling communities in need toward greater self-sustenance. We are focused on the areas of Training and Employment Services, Food Cooperatives, Social Care for Single Parents, the Elderly, Disabled Children support, and Youth Mentoring. These services are essential for equipping communities for increasing self sufficiency and an improved quality of life. MBW services are geared toward reconstituting and rebuilding the communities in the city of Arad, Israel where they are headquartered, as well as throughout the surrounding Negev (Southern) region. The organization was built by 40 families in Arad who examined, identified, and addressed core needs impacting financial and social independence within that community. After several years of research activities, our official work started in June, 2013, with our model focused on independently generating funds to support projects promoting self-sufficiency. We need your help!!
Do you fear losing Control? Are you a control freak like me? Join me today, as I discuss how to let go and release control.
Fear less in just 15 minutes per week! Let's face it, life is busy but we can spare 15 minutes a week to conquer our fears together. I will share my fears with you, and discuss how to combat them. You are not alone in your fears. I dare you to live like the warrior that God created you to be.
Catch Derek and George at 8 am MST on Thursday,we are back and ready to take on all the bad stuff that has happened since we last were on live.I am sure you have missed us,because we have all this stuff build up in side and need to get it out,so look-out!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- in5d (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (8 chatters)
- Body of Christ (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Move to Amend (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- eDraft Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- angel coaches (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- EFT Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)