SORT BY Relevancy
Ava Rokop, owner of Rokop Legal Nurse Consultants will be joining us to discuss her work with attorneys as a medical authority to help them save time, money and as a conduit to win more of their cases. She is a Registered Nurse with more than 30 years of medical, clinical and administrative experience. Holding a Masters of Science in Business Administration as well as a B.S. in Nursing, Ms. Rokop is a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant (CLNC) and is also licensed as a Registered Nurse in Florida, Pennsylvania and Illinois.
She has a proven track record of capability in the translation of complex medical situations and ultimately converts them into laymen’s terms. Ava spent four years teaching in the medical field before training to become a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant.
Legal marijuana for sale in Washington:
Washington became the second state Tuesday to allow people to buy marijuana legally in the U.S. without a doctor’s note. People bought pot at 8 a.m. at Bellingham’s Top Shelf Cannabis.
California Governor wants to cut debt over saving money in California budget.
California drought to blame for hike in beef prices.
Join of us for a great show this Saturday. Carlotta is giving a review of Jay Z & Beyonce's "On The Run" Tour. She will tell you the best moments of the tour and her read on what the chemistry really is like between the superstar couple on stage.
Also, one of the honorees of the 35th Anniversary Tribute & Awards Celebration for the "Off The Wall" album in Los Angeles on August 10th (link below for more information) Cherilyn Lee will talk to the CCShow. Cherilyn was Michael Jackson's former nurse and the first person to give the world insight into what may have happened inthe untimely death of Michael Jackson. Dr. Lee is being honored for her work with Vitalago & Lupus patients. We will discuss Dr. Lee's work and more. Plus our "Word On The Blog" segment where we tell you the latest in pop culture via some of our favorite blogs. So tune in this Saturday @ 12:30 PM CST.
(Link Below for 35th Anniversary Tribute for Off The Wall album celebration)
THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOL NURSES, NASN
The 21st CENTURY SCHOOL NURSE
with NASN Executive Director Donna Mazyck and NASN Board President Carolyn Duff
CORRECTION WITHIN THE SHOW: Donna mentioned the community service project during the NASN conference. Ms Mazyck wants you to know that the bags for the community service project were donated by Dave Pullias from School Nurse Supply.
Join your host, Garrett Miller, LIVE Thursday 10pE/7pW for the nights hottest onlne talk radio!
On Tonights Show: Christine Rydzik joins the show to talk about LEGAL SHIELD and how pre-paid legal services can help serve you!
Get More Information from Christine on Legal Shield by Clicking THIS Link!
FOLLOW Rated G Radio by clicking the FOLLOW button for the show and get updated by e-mail or text every time there's a new episode so you'll always be one of the Cool Kids.
PODCAST Rated G Radio. Click the iTunes link at the Bottom Right of the show screen and download Rated G Radio to listen on your favorite device! Take Garrett on the Go!
Attorney Sarah Steele and writer Bennet Pomerantz discuss the subjects of the day.
The audience should know that although Ms. Steele is a licensed attorney, she is not offering legal advice in any capacity, is not establishing an attorney/client relationship with anyone listening to the show, and recommends that any listener of the show consult a local attorney for any legal advice they may require.
This show is about us discussing hot topics and how they relate to the law.
Tonight we discuss the topic of common usage and trademarks. In New York City right now there is a pending case that asks the question, “Can one group own Gay Pride? Heritage of Pride, Inc., is a nonprofit organization in New York responsible for organizing the city’s annual Gay Pride Parade as well as other Pride related events. However, it is not the only group that organizes Pride events and, as a result, are coming under fire. In 2011, Heritage filed a trademark claim to the phrase “NYC Pride,” and is now trying to enjoin other promoters, specifically gay promoters Brandon Voss and Jake Resnicow. One is not allowed to trademark a concept such as “Pride,” but what about the name? Tune in as Bennet and Sarah discuss this intellectual property quagmire.
in Self Help
Joe Alton, also known as “Dr. Bones the Disaster Doctor”, is a medical doctor and Amy Alton, also known as “Nurse Amy”, is an advanced registered nurse practitioner and a certified nurse midwife. They are medical preparedness experts and the authors of the #1 Amazon Bestseller in Survival Skills, Disaster Relief, and Safety/First aid, “The Survival Medicine Handbook”, a guide for when medical help is not on the way. They have just published a brand new 2ndbook about survival medicine.
Besides their book, the Altons produce a weekly podcast called the “Survival Medicine Hour” and have a YouTube channel named “drbonespodcast”. The Altons are also contributors to magazines like Backwoods Home, Survival Quarterly, and others.
Their website at www.doomandbloom.net has over 400 posts on medical readiness and is one of the top survival sites on the internet. The Altons have designed an entire line of medical kits to deal with issues you might encounter after a catastrophe, and produce instructional DVDs to teach skills that might be useful in times of trouble.
In addition to their medical credentials, the Altons are associated with the Master Gardener program for their state, with emphasis ongrowing food and medicinal herbs. They have Ham Radio licenses, and raise tilapia as a food fish in South Florida.
The Altons are popular speakers throughout the country in their role as survival medicine experts. Their mission: To place a medically self-reliant caregiver in every family or mutual assistance group before a disaster occurs.
Tonight on It's Real Talk Radio, the Panel will be discussing Marijuana and if it should legal to smoke. Ever since we can remember, US Citizens have been thriving to have a bill passed making it legal to possess and smoke Marijuana (not just for medical reasons but in general). As we all know, about half of the states in the US have made it legal to smoke Marijuana for medical purposes only. Of course that means you need to make the list of illnesses that would grant you that privilege along with your doctor's approval.
As of now, without a medical slip, Marijuana is illegal to smoke or even possess in all states. The question we're asking each other all of our listeners tonight is "Should Marijuana be legal to smoke in general meaning you can sit in your back yard smoking a blunt and not have to blow your high worrying about if the police are coming.
This will definitely make for an interesting show, so make sure you tune in (especially you Marijuana smokers). To catch the live show by phone dial 347-838-9540 and dial 1 if you have a question or comment for the hosts; otherwise, continue to hold and listen to the live broadcast.
She was hired to nurse them back to health...instead, she took their lives.
For months, the DaVita Dialysis Center in Lufkin, Texas had been baffled by the rising number of deaths and injuries occurring in their clinic. In April alone, they’d rushed thirty-four patients to the hospital. But no one expected such a horrific cause to be behind it all.
Kimberly Clark Saenz was a well-liked licensed vocational nurse at the center. The East Texas nurse was a mother of two, and known for her smiles and the stories she told to help patients pass the time. But on April 28, 2008, witnesses came forward to say that instead of lifesaving medication, they’d seen Saenz adding toxic bleach to IV ports. Turns out, it wasn’t the first time. Once caught, the shocking story of Saenz’s murderous practices began to unravel…KILLER NURSE-John Foxjohn
Affordable Attorney Access and Legal Services will Save you Money
For one low monthly cost, you can lead your business with peace of mind knowing you’ll have access to legal advice when you need it most. From legal consultations and contract reviews to debt collection and more, we’ll help you and your business with any legal matter, big or small.
Some of Our Small Business Services Include:
Legal consultation on unlimited matters
Business law expertise
Contract and document review
Debt collection assistance
Trial defense services
http://amgonzales.legalshieldassociate.com for information or call me at 336-782-8858.
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, July 30, 2014, from 7-8 pm ET (4-5 pm PT). The #TChat radio portion runs the first 30 minutes from 7-7:30 pm ET, followed by the #TChat Twitter chat from 7:30-8 pm ET.
Last week we talked about the state of HR Technology, and this week we’re talking about workplace bullying and the legal and moral implications.
Wow. According to one recent study, 96% of American employees experience bullying in the workplace, and the nature of that bullying is changing thanks to social media and online interactions.
Even though the employment world is already heavily regulated, one major gap remains: workplace bullying. No state prohibits bullying, unless it relates to a protected group (such as race, sex or disability).
But workplace bullying has harmful, reverberating effects, not only on the victims, but also on the witnesses. The good news is that we don’t need to wait for a law to be enacted to prevent and respond to bullying.
Progressive employers who want to be successful ensure their cultures are bully-free. This week’s guest will talk about how.
Join #TChat co-creators and hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we learn more about workplace bullying with this week’s guest: Jonathan Segal, an employment lawyer and partner with the international law firm Duane Morris LLP, as well as an active TalentCulture #TChat community member.
Thank you to our sponsors and partners: RIVS, GreatRated of Great Place to Work, TalentWise, Globoforce, SAP/SuccessFactors, PeopleFluent, Red Branch Media and HRmarketer Insight.
Attorney Fred Kray and the PBLNR crew will discuss with Larry Levin his book Oogy-The Dog Only A Family Could Love. Regular show episodes include:
Recap of last week's show
Weekly news update
BSL updates with Kris "Brown Sugar" Diaz from StopBSL
Deirdre Franklin from Pinups For Pitbulls
Chat with Denice Yeakey
Dog Trainer Yvette Van Veen From Awesome Dogs
Instagram T-shirt giveaway
Check out our website PBLNN.com!
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pit-bulletin-legal-news/2014/07/23/larry-levin-oogy-the-dog-only-a-family-could-love
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (187 chatters)
- John Baptist (74 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- AlimBey (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (17 chatters)
- thedean (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (11 chatters)
- canadianglen (10 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (10 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (10 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- FSF Radio (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (5 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (5 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (4 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- alexas29 (3 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- in5d (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (1 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WritersOnlineNetwork Radio (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (1 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (0 chatters)