SORT BY Relevancy
FiNeSse With Felicia-Leadership Playbook Author Nathan Jamail
In Cheryl's World, there are journalists, writers, actors, divas, activists, health nutritionists, politicians, entertainers, community organizers and more. We're sharing information, providing support, uplifting communities and attempting to solve the world's problems.
Ruth Sinkeler CPCC, ACC, Human Developer, Expert in Sexy Leadership & UBUNTU Leadership, Happy MKB, Executive/ Business Coach,Speaker, and Author shares her insight on making Leadership sexy again.
What does leadership have to do with sex?
What makes you sexy and attractive as a leader? This is the BIG question waiting to be answered.
Leadership has everything to do with being your most authentic self and living according to your values first. When you live your life from your core values and you act from them.
Leading from authenticity creates trust. And trust is one of the biggest things anyone who calls him or herself a leader needs. To create trust with people you want to follow you is one of the biggest challenges of any leader. There is nothing to lead if no one trusts you.
Is being a leader exclusively for an elite group? No it is not. There are many examples of people from all parts of society, genders and races, who stepped into their authenticity, lived according to their core values, created trust and have followers.
Another thing leaders have in common is that they truly live by their passion. Whether it is a passion for garbage cleaning or for politics. It does not matter. Anyone who has a great passion and inspires others to do the same or achieve their dreams has leader qualities
A true leader is aware of his or her impact on people and takes responsibility for his or her actions. It might happen that even if acted from authenticity, core values and passion the impact on others is not that positive. Taking responsibility is of big importance in that case. Leaders don’t just create an impact and walk away. They stay and find ways to turn things around, the positive way. After all, it was all about creating trust, right?
What does this have to do with sex? Maybe not much, but this sexy way of Leadership sure sounds hot.
Leadership expert Gordon Tredgold of GordonTredgold.com presents "People leave bosses, not companies ".
If People leave bosses not companies, and you’re a boss, then just maybe it’s you that they are talking about.
We will be having a special interview with Oklahoma Football Legend Gana Joseph. We will talk about all the great things that come with playing big time college football and challenges of handling life's adversities.
Week in Review
Who's on your list of disappointing rookies/2nd year players to buy low on?
College Player Discussion
How do you see the first round of rookie drafts shaping out? To be a bit more specific, how do you think Gurley's ACL tear effects where he should be taken?
Subreddit Post discussions
TEs Startup Value
Your stance on how to handle players like Juron Carter. In one dynasty, the commish agreed he should not be available until the draft. But the same dude In a different league snatched him up as soon as the guy hit the availability list
Drew’s Rant of the Week
Join our roundtable discussion that addresses issues professional women face around the world. This esteemed group of women will come together to talk about Influence: How do I shift from “doing” or “managing” to truly leading?
Marjolein Nagel will moderate the panel featuring:
Carien van der Laan, Founder, Van der Laan & Company
Eleanor Allen, Global Director of Water Solutions, Arcadis
Violet Sistorvaris, CIO, NiSource, Inc.
Elizabeth Ruske, CEO, Tiara International LLC
View details about all of our panelists here.
Inspiring female leaders share perspective about how to progress in your careers while moving our companies toward inclusive leadership.
THE TOPIC ON THE TABLE >> CONFIDENCE
Is confidence a big deal or a non-issue? Does “the confidence gap” exist? If it does, how do we grow in this area? How can I be confident and vulnerable at the same time?
Johanneke Langenbach is a transformational business consultant who helps individuals, business teams and companies achieve amazing results.
Retired Colonel Jill Morgenthaler is a woman of many firsts. She was one of the first women to enter ROTC and train as an equal with men.
Linda Torakis is the President of McKechnie Vehicle Components, an automotive company based out of Detroit, MI.
Franciska Moors is a Managing Partner with Tiara International LLC who integrates business and academic experience with leading from intuition.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (23 chatters)
- reactionariez (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- Straitway (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (12 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (7 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (7 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- Jaimie Hope (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)