SORT BY Relevancy
The real work in building and managing a great analytics team starts once the people are hired, and continues for years moving forward. You want great leadership talent that can motivate the team, ongoing professional training opportunities, and rewards programs, all of which drive productivity while helping you retain the best talent.
While some management skills are applicable across many industries and job types, we will examine what may be special about leading a team of analytics professionals.
Dan Magaestro, vice president and research director for the International Institute for Analytics shares best practices in leading an analytics team based on his years of experience in enterprise analytics initiatives.
In this session you will learn:
How to identify leadership potential in your technical and business-oriented team members
The potentially differences in managing analytics professionals compared to managing other types of employees
How to organize your analytics team to optimize productivity while giving business clients the information they need to make key decisions
How compensation, the work life, benefits, team cooperation, and open communications can keep your analytics team happy, productive, and, best of all, working for you and not a competitor
As we wrap up our All Analytics Academy program, be sure to tune in to the previous four sessions and share your thoughts on Building a Successful Analytics Team.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (30 chatters)
- Straitway (20 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (14 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (6 chatters)
- Dino Dean (6 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Closer Encounters (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)