SORT BY Relevancy
IT'S HERE MI GENTE! ONE POSITIVE WAY LATINA WITH HOST SONIA ROMAN aka AMINAH LOVE.
TONIGHT WE BRING YOU A PROGRAM WITH THE FLAVOR THAT ONLY LATINO'S CAN.....LET'S BRING COMMENTARY OF OUR ANCESTRAL BEGINNINGS, LATIN HERITAGE, CUSTOMS AND TRADITIONS THAT IMPACT THE COMMUNITY BOTH POSITIVELY AND NEGATIVELY. LET'S DISCUSS IN SPANISH/ENGLISH/SPANGLISH--ALL ARE WELCOMED.
BRING THE ENERGY, INSIGHT, AND PASSION MI GENTE!!! LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE IN THIS AMAZING PROGRAMA ESPECIAL FOR NOSOTROS! QUE VIVA NUESTRA CULTURA!!!
The United States of America: 'O beautiful for spacious skies, for amber waves of grain, for purple mountain majesties above the fruited plain! America! America! God shed his grace on thee and crown thy good with BROTHERHOOD, from sea to shining sea!' From Mexico to Venezuela, from coast of Puerto Rico to Peru our US has flourished itself with a diverse background of Latino's paving the way for America to offer the best business professionals our country so deserves!
Today, we sit amongst the greatest educational team completed with an impeccable Administration and Academically gifted faculty to share ideas on how strong educational direction in the Latino community has strengthened our America! As said in the lyrics of our beautiful American theme song, "America the Beautiful", this brotherhood of love and diversity, shared through the welcoming arms of this country has generated some of the strongest persons yet to lead our country as bilingual professionals.
SMB Institute of Technology welcomes and has opened its doors to a nationality of gifted cultures in preparation for tomorrows strongest, most intelligent and well educated medical, business, legal and dental Latino's.
JOIN IN THE CONVERSATION as our Instructors sit with Jose Marin and Claudia Wilde on another great radio show on "Latino's in Education, Greatest Leaders of our USA."
You may listen online at www.blogtalkradio.com/smb-institute-of-technology or by calling 619.924.0940! Invite others to listen in! This show will be in English and Spanish. DON'T MISS THE SHOW!
SyndicatedNews.NET Eduardo Quezada is the Executive Producer of SyndicatedNews.NET's Spanish Division. He and Roberto Arguello lead our Spanish Division and work on it without interference. In this episode Eduardo is interviewed along other prominent journalists and experts by Elizabeth Espinosa in CNNLatino's Sin Limites.This program was broadcast live on CNN Latino through KBEH-TV Channel 63 in Los Angeles, California.Eduardo Quezada junto a la destacada periodista mexicana Maria Luisa Arredondo y Raul Angeles un IT experto en tecnologia, discuten en Vivo los avances y cambios en el mundo de las comunicaciones en nuestra era digital.This show is followed by a secondary program about travel to and crime within Mexico.Note: Roberto Arguello will not be with us this evening because he's attending the Oscars.
Click any word:
This isn't what the LORDS Laws & Statutes is about
It's about understanding, let him hear whom has an ear
don't provoke one into his beliefs, just let him be.
Do your part give the info: and keep it movin.
Click any word:
Get yourselves into a gym soon, Esau is hitting the gym and they are practicing for WAR. We as Israelites seem to think when the Dollar falls Yahawashi will gives us this Hand Cock Power! Fam: That will happen, but not right away a Host of things we will have to undergo before the LORD will step in and help us. When the Stock Market Crash for the 100th time.
You will have yourself to depend on no CAMP/Group will be with YOU!!!
One of Facebook's most popular Latino pages is Being Latino.
The man behind Being Latino is Lance Rios of the Bronx.
Here's Lance's bio as posted on the Being Latino blog:
Lance Rios – Founder & CEO – New York, NY
Lancio (Lance) Antonio Rios grew up on the west side of Cleveland, Ohio. Lance’s long-time interest in Latino cultures and communities spiked when he accepted an internship in the South Bronx in New York City. After witnessing the diversity of the Latino culture in the area, he decided that moving to New York would be more beneficial. He has finessed many talents through working in English and Spanish-language media and has recently developed a Facebook fan page called Being Latino. Since May, Being Latino has experienced tremendous and exponential growth with support from Latinos who care about discussing history, culture and social issues. Since its conception, Being Latino has already harnessed over 32,000 fans with an additional 170+ Latino-based fan pages on Facebook, a following on Google Buzz, Twitter, YouTube and WordPress which collectively equates to over 90,000 in a year with a $0.00 budget.
Lance has plans of making Being Latino grow as a business. We will be speaking about his mission and future plans.
Breaking News: Obama administration (IRS) has issued an exception to tax rules for the benefit of companies including Citigroup. As a result, Citigroup will retain $38 billion in tax breaks... What!CNN reports Six people, including four police officers, were indicted in the fatal race-related beating of a Latino man in Shenandoah, Pennsylvania, the Justice Department said Tuesday. The three indictments include federal hate crime charges, as well as obstruction of justice, conspiracy, official misconduct and extortion charges, authorities said. Shenandoah Police Chief Matthew Nestor is charged in two separate indictments with conspiring to obstruct justice, multiple counts of extortion and civil rights violations, authorities said. I say, The Justice Department needs to re-open a number of case files including the case of Esteban Carpio.
It's time to address the issue of police hate crimes against black folks. Let's talk about this, and thje DC Same Sex Marriage vote, Prisoner transfers, and other issues, and the deep cancer of hate in America, tonight on African American Political Pundit's slugfest.... "If you can handle the truth."
Elizabeth Sanchez, Julia Barrera and David Mendoza.
Latino's and Hispanic's who know we must secure the border for our security and sovereignty. I say if you are here legally, you ought to be rewarded. If you are here illegally, you ought to be deported.
We must do something to shore up our porous borders. I am a strong proponent of using an “enforcement first” approach to combat our serious illegal immigration problem.
I do not support granting instant American citizenship to illegal immigrants – sometimes called “amnesty.” This is an affront to all of the folks who have followed the rules and waited in line to become citizens of America legally. The concept of blanket amnesty is an outrage. Amnesty rewards people for breaking our laws and encourages others to do the same. We tried amnesty during the 1980s. It was a complete failure. We must learn from our mistakes. We know this: Amnesty Does Not Work.
People stress about Arizona's new immigration law. People stress about "Immigration Reform". Some say that “racial profiling" takes place against Latino's. Are Latinos the only illegal’s in the USA? Let’s talk about this subject. And what do you have to say on this subject? Is Mexico calling the kettle black in their criticism of US policy?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (141 chatters)
- Channel Panel (76 chatters)
- John Baptist (74 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- in5d (66 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- thedean (14 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (13 chatters)
- Tarhaka (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (10 chatters)
- AlimBey (9 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (3 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (3 chatters)
- Dr Fred (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Angel Amy (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Chillz33 (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- No Turning Back (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (0 chatters)