SORT BY Relevancy
"Former NY Mayor Michael Bloomberg gave Mississippi gun owners 250,000 more reasons to vote for Chris McDaniel in the Republican primary run-off election." -- Tim Macy, vice chair, Gun Owners of America
Democrats from pro-gun states are telling former AZ representative Gabrielle Giffords to stay away.
Senator Harry Reid says he may call for a vote on so-called "universal background check" legislation. He doesn't expect it to pass, but the ploy would highlight differences between the two parties.
Tonight -- Larry Pratt, head of the Gun Owners of America organization, joins us to discuss the constant attacks on our 2nd Amendment rights and the stunning defeat of Eric Cantor, the Majority Leader of the U.S. House of Representatives, to GOA-supported David Brat.
And... recapping the IRS hearings.
Ted Cruz announces his candidacy for the presidency. In his announcement speech before a filled auditorium at Liberty University, Cruz pledged to defend policies that are the exact opposite of the current "president".
Meanwhile, talk show host Glenn Beck and his radio sidekicks - all ardent Cruz fans and supporters -- mocked and slammed "birthers", those who question Cruz' Constitutional qualifications under Articel 2 Section 1 - the natural born citizen clause. "Get over it," Beck admonished.
Meet the new battle lines - same as the old battle lines.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (21 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (7 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (6 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Dot Net Podcasts (6 chatters)
- Ray Bokor and Sarah May (4 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (3 chatters)
- Empowered Whole Being Radio (2 chatters)
- Random Radio Revolution (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (0 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (0 chatters)