SORT BY Relevancy
NWP welcomes Lorraine Pascale. Lorraine grew up in Oxfordshire with her adoptive mother and aged 11 she achieved a 100 per cent scholarship to go to a boarding school in Devon. Aged 16, she was spotted by a model scout while shopping in Covent Garden. She was whisked off to New York and held her own amongst the biggest names of the day for some of the world’s most successful designers including Chanel, Lagerfeld, John Galliano, Versace, Benetton and Donna Karan. She was also the first British black model on the cover of American Elle.
Although Lorraine had a fabulous time modelling, she gave it up as she wanted to find something she was really passionate about and something that would take her through her 30s and beyond. So in between modelling jobs, she enrolled on loads of courses to find out what would really make her tick including hypnotherapy and interior design. It was not until she enrolled on a year-long cookery course at Leith’s that Lorraine finally knew what she wanted to do.
On completing the Leith’s Diploma of Food and Wine, Lorraine did a two year foundation degree in International Culinary Arts in Pastry and then worked in some of the most renowned kitchens of the world, including Petrus, The Mandarin Oriental, Gilgamesh and The Wolseley.
Lorraine’s cookery career is going strong. A long held dream was realised with her first television cookery series ‘Baking Made Easy’ a prime time TV show on BBC Two. http://www.lorrainepascale.com
This show is sponsored in part by audible.com http://audibletrial.com/northwestprime FREE Trial and YOUR FIRST BOOK IS FREE TO KEEP! See if audio books are right for you!
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (34 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (11 chatters)
- Daddy G (7 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- 65261 (1 chatters)