SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Canelo vs. Kirkland" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields".
The elite level boxing coach will discuss the recently announced May 2nd match-up between former WBC/WBA Super Welterweight Champion Canelo Alvarez and perennial contender James Kirkland.
- Who should the "Mandingo Warrior" use as chief second for this pivotal event?
- is this a "safe" or "risky" fight for the Golden Boy star?
Coach Ronnie will also announce a new addition to the already impressive roster training under his tutelage at the Plex Gym in Sugarland, Texas!!
The lifelong boxing proponent will also examine recently announced bouts on Spike TV!!
- Josesito Lopez vs. Andre Berto
- Shawn Porter vs. Roberto Garcia
Mr. Shields will also give us his final take on whether or not he thinks the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight will be announced later this week.
Join us for another episode of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively on FightSaga Radio Network!!
Promoter Oscar De La Hoya said Friday he has signed agreements from former light-middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez and heavy-punching James Kirkland to fight each other in May on HBO. De La Hoya told the Times in a telephone interview from Alvarez’s home in San Diego that the date and site -- either San Antonio’s Alamodome or a venue in Las Vegas -- will be finalized soon. Alvarez (44-1-1, 31 knockouts) had a deadline one or two weekends ago that middleweight world champion Miguel Cotto let pass without agreeing to a deal. Cotto is believed to be waiting in case Floyd Mayweather Jr. opts not to fight Manny Pacquiao on May 2. We will with out a shadow of a doubt be taking live calls on air from you the voice of the people. Call 646-478-3068 to voice your opinion, remember you can voice your opinion in writing by becoming part of the team and writing for the site contact Nestor Gibbs at Theboxingvoice@yahoo.com Be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube and Blogtalk in order to receive one email a few minutes before we go live. Stay up to date on the sport you love by following us on Twitter @Thaboxingvoice for the most recent news in the boxing world.
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "PBC" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph Herron and Lee Cleveland"!!
Kicking off tonight's program, the FightSaga team will conduct an exclusive interview with James Kirkland's head trainer Rick Morones Jr.
The talented, young fight trainer will give us an update on Kirkland's condition for his May 9th showdown with Canelo Alvarez at Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas. Rick Jr. will also share his thoughts on all of the negative criticism his fighter has been receiving on various websites and social network outlets, and how Kirkland is handling the scrutiny.
The Floresville,Texas based fight trainer will also give us a prediction on how he sees the Mayweather/Pacquiao super fight playing out.
At the twenty minute mark of the program, Joseph and Lee will discuss the big network debut of Al Haymon's "Premier Boxing Champions" on NBC, slated to air on March 7th at 8:30PM ET/5:30PM PT.
- Why every genuine fight fan should be supportive of Haymon's success with PBC
- Adrien Broner vs. John Molina Jr.
- Keith Thurman vs. Robert Guerrero
- Abner Mares in eventual showdown with Leo Santa Cruz
The FightSaga boxing scribes will also analyze this past weekend's big fight action!!
- Tyson Fury RTD 8 over Christian Hammer
- Carl Frampton TKO 5 over Chris Avalos
Join us this evening for another 90 minute episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph Herron and Lee Cleveland"!!
On this week's edition of Thursday Night Tailgate our guests will be: Pittsburgh sports talk radio & TV host Paul Alexander, former Colts & Seahawks DB Nesby Glasgow, former Steelers LB Levon Kirkland, former Dolphins & Jets Offensive Lineman John Bock and in our 12th Man segment Sports 1 Marketing CEO David Meltzer will be joined by former boxing Heavyweight Champion Hasim Rahman.
Join Chris Mascaro and Bob Lazzari every Thursday night from 8:00-10:00 PM EST as they talk with current and former players and coaches from around the NFL & CFL on "Thursday Night Tailgate." Chris and Bob talk football with the greats of the game year round so set a reminder, you don't want to miss an episode. Plus, check out the TNT web site: www.thursdaynighttailgate.com to keep track of upcoming guests, stream or download any of our archived episodes, plus see what players are saying about the show.
“I want to congratulate you on your outstanding show. I’m extraordinarily impressed. I’ve been on a lot of shows over the years in various cities but this one is exceptional." Andy Russell, Former Pittsburgh Steelers LB
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Mayweather/Pacquiao/Canelo/Kirkland" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Ring announcer and boxing scribe Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will discuss the latest events within the ongoing boxing opera of "Mayweather/Pacquiao".
- Is Bob Arum a detriment to the ongoing negotiations?
- Will the super fightr eventually get made for May 2nd?
- Is Floyd already setting the stage for his "exit strategy"?
The FightSaga writing tandem will also talk about James Kirkland's surprise decision to ditch veteran trainer Ann Wolfe for relative unknown Gerald Tucker Sr.
- Does this maneuver make "boxing sense"?
- Why did James dump Ann Wolfe?
- Does Kirkland have a chance to pull of the May 2nd upset in San Antonio?
Joseph and Lee will also talk about upcoming fights within the exciting Middleweight division.
- Golovkin vs. Murray on February 21st, HBO
- Lee vs. Quillin on April 11th, NBC
Tune in to the FightSaga Radio Network for another edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Canelo vs. Kirkland" edition of Don "War a Week" Chargin's "Boxing Legends"!!
The six decade fight promoter and matchmaker will discuss the premium match-up featuring Canelo Alvarez and James Kirkland, which is projected to take place in San Antonio, Texas, on May 2nd, and will be broadcast on regular subscriber HBO.
- Will this affect Floyd Mayweather and Showtime's decision to fight either Manny Pacquiao or Miguel Cotto?
- Does this maneuver by Oscar and Canelo put Floyd in a position to move off of the May 2nd fight date?
Don will also share his thoughts on the future of the newly crowned WBC Heavyweight Champion, Deontay Wilder, and Golden Boy's part in developing the budding, young star.
- Will Haymon allow Wilder to eventually face Klitschko in a unification bout?
The Hall of Fame promoter and matchmaker will also share his thoughts on this weekend's bout between Mike Alvarado and Brandon Rios.
- What's next for both of these fighters?
- Was a "rubber match" the best option for both men?
At the 30 minute mark, the program will be joined by editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland to discuss the impact of Canelo vs. Kirkland, and how this will affect the fans' perception of boxing.
Tune in to another special edition of Don "War a Week" Chargin's "Boxing Legends" on the FightSaga Radio Network!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents another edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level trainer will share his thoughts on this past week's action on ESPN 2 and Unimas.
- Sergio Mora SD 12 over Abie Han...was it the right decision?
- Is Alex Saucedo a future world champion?
- Updates on Cowboy Ryan Karl, Darwin Price, Justin DeLoach, and Steve Lovett
The renowned boxing mentor will also give us his take on the latest developments in the Canelo/Kirkland drama.
- Can Kirkland find sparring for Canelo?
- Can the "Mandingo Warrior" find success without Ann Wolfe?
Coach Ronnie will also talk about the upcoming Middleweight title fight between Gennady Golovkin and Martin Murray on February 21st.
- Can Murray pull off the upset?
- What's next for Triple G?
Mr. Shields will also discuss the "Haymon takeover" and the future of Showtime Sports involvement with boxing.
Tune in for another special episode of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
While most are anticipating the upcoming super fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao to shatter all financial records set by previous boxing events, no one is exactly sure how well the fight card will perform on the evening of May 2nd.
To compare this massive undertaking to the current record holder, Oscar vs. Floyd in 2007, Hall of Fame fight promoter and boxing matchmaker Don "War a Week" Chargin will examine the two star studded events, 'Mayweather vs. Pacquiao' and 'De la Hoya vs. Mayweather', and share his insight with the FightSaga listeners on tonight's episode of "Boxing Legends with Don Chargin".
The Don of Boxing will also talk about the upcoming Canelo vs. Kirkland showdown in Houston, Texas, which will be staged the following weekend on the evening of May 9th, and will be broadcast on HBO.
Don't miss this very special episode of "Boxing Legends with Don Chargin"!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a very special "Mythical Match-Up" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level trainer will start off tonight's program, analyzing an extremely fan-friendly Middleweight showdown between ATG "Marvelous" Marvin Hagler and "Triple G" Gennady Golovkin!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Mythical Prediction
Coach Ronnie will also set the table for this Saturday night's fight action on primetime NBC, the big network debut of "Premier Boxing Champions"!!
- Keith Thurman vs. Robert Guerrero
- Adrien Broner vs. John Molina Jr.
Mr. Shields will also discuss the latest news and rumors currently circulating around the world of boxing.
- 50 Cent bets $1.6 million on Floyd Mayweather Jr. over Manny Pacquiao on May 2nd
- Froch vs. Ward II?
- Khan vs. Brook?
- Cotto vs. Rios?
The future Hall of Fame fight trainer will also respond to the open letter penned by the father of current WBO Super Welterweight Champion Demetrius Andrade.
Don't miss tonight's special episode of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
PREP & SUGE WILL BOTH BE SPEAKING ON THEIR ROOKIES VS VETS MATCHUPS!
Another month and another show of TRU Talk Radio (Episode 80) we are joined by Shawn "Showtime" Porter and Will Tomlinson who have upcoming fights.Shawn Porter takes on Roberto "AMZ" Garcia and Wild WIll takes on El Bandido Vargas (both fight next week). We are also joined by Victor "El Nino" Castro who is both coming off impressive KO this past weekend on Iron Boy19. We introduce David "El Norteno" Fabela Texas state Champion at 141 pounds to the Boxing Headz. We cover all the latest news in the sport plus past fights, Canelo Vs Kirkland 2 city press tour and look forward to upcoming fights this week to include The Undercard March 6 and LA Fight Club plus PBC On NBC Saturay night. TRU TALK RADIO
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Perry Steele (10 chatters)
- Will Wavvy (7 chatters)
- Universal Radio (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (4 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (4 chatters)
- order of the black dragon (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Lyrics Lounge Radio (2 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Transition Radio (1 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Passion (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (1 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)