SORT BY Relevancy
Join guest Samuel Usem of Blue Earth Interactive with host Kevin Hunter on The Business Forum Show. Blue Earth is learning about and helping businesses create new possibilities and thus create growth. It's in taking what they offer and the proprietary information that they have and helping them turn that into a profitable software product to build the future of their business on.
Advice from Sam -
When looking for a web development and software partner for your business. Pick a partner that reflects your values, How do they match up to your business. If you provide excellence in what you do, why would you ever consider the cheapest option when considering proposal from developers. Find someone who understands your needs and who is open to continuous communication to ensure that the product is being delivered to your standards and expectations. Choose the partner that ail be pragmatic for today but help you build a foundation for innovation and growth.
Guest Kevin Snow owner of Time on Target joins host Kevin Hunter to talk sales.
For more information about Kevin Snow, please visit http://time-on-target.com/
We have all heard the saying, “Sales is cyclical”, but it doesn’t have to be. Every company experiences barriers to achieving their sales and growth goals. Some of these barriers are external and some are internal. Whether you are facing long sales cycles, stalled growth or the failure to meet your sales commitments, Time On Target will help your company identify what the barriers are and develop and implement a plan to overcome them at the tactical, operational and strategic levels.
Join guest Mark Eggleston of Synergy Home Care with host Kevin Hunter on The Business Forum Show to discuss Mark's home care business.
More about Synergy Home Care: http://www.synergyhomecarefranchise.com/About_Us.aspx
The Synergy Mission
The Synergy HomeCare Mission is simple and holds true in every practice of our business. Our mission is to continue to be the premier provider of home care services within the industry by continually striving to offer our clients the highest quality of life and independence attainable. Our success starts by treating each of our clients and caregivers with the dignity and respect they deserve.
Host Kevin Hunter and featured guest host Stacia Christenson discuss how people view each other based on appearances. Kevin and Stacia's insights into work relationships and work attitudes are dynamic. First impressions play a big role in the hiring and promoting process. Your physical posture affects how people perceive you, and your attitude or mental posture can either help you succeed or hold you back in business,
Kari A. Hefnider, agent with American Family Insurance joins host Kevin Hunter on The Business Forum Show. Many business owners do not realize all the different kinds of insuances there are to protect thiem. Listen in to Kari and Kevin as they discuss insurance for business owners and how Kari got her start in the insurance industry.
For more info about Kari Hefnider Agency, please visit http://insurance-agency.amfam.com/MN/kari-hefnider/default.aspx
Meet guest Kim Laine, a Dream Builder Coach, as she shares about her coaching business with host Kevin Hunter on The Business Forum Show. We all need a push in the right direction once in a while, and Kim Laine's business does that by focusing on the client and what they need to unlock their potential.
More about Kim from http://kimlaine.lifemasteryinstitute.com/
Learn How To Master Every Area Of Your Life
Hello, my name is Kim Laine and I'm a Certified DreamBuilder Coach - and a business partner of Mary Morrissey, of LifeSOULutions. So What is a DreamBuilder Coach, and Why would that Interest You?
We help you learn how to rely on and believe in your unlimited potential and power. We already know that you've experienced flashes of intuitive knowledge and big thinking that have you wondering just how far you could go if only...
We're here to help you stir up that innate knowing and self-trust already instilled deep in your soul. We help you forge forward when the “old you” would rather give up and turn back.
Right now, you're standing at the doorway to your greatest life. It's time to seek out your destiny. It's time to see and achieve one dream after another with a clear-headed and confident stride... no matter how big you might think that dream to be.
Join guest Tom Conneran, CFP®, Financial Advisor of Conneran Financial Advising with host Kevin Hunter and guest host Craig Nester. Tom is a member of Trust Vets, an organization that promotes military veterans who are business owners.
Tom is a member of Trust Vets, a veteran business owner association. For more information about Trust Vets, please visit http://www.trustvets.com/.
For more about Tom, please visit his website at http://conneranfinancial.com/
TOM CONNERAN, CFP®, Financial Advisor of Conneran Financial Advising in Andover, MN is authorized by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards (CFP Board) to use the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and CFP (with flame design)® in accordance with CFP Board certification and renewal requirements. Mr. Conneran specializes in Retirement Planning, Retirement Income Configuration and Basic Financial Planning for Families and Small Business.
For more information from Trust Vets, please visit http://www.trustvets.com/dir/tom-conneran/
Tom grew up on a farm near Fisher, Minnesota. He entered the US Military Academy after high school graduation in 1974 and was commissioned a Regular Army Officer and graduated from West Point on June 7, 1978 with a Bachelor of Science. Tom also earned a Master of Business Administration from Syracuse University in 1986. Tom served in Desert Shield/Desert Storm. Later, he commanded an Artillery Battalion at Fort Hood, Texas. After 20 years of service, Tom retired in 1998.
Join hosts Kevin Hunter and Jeffrey O'Brien as they discuss shareholders, and more specifically, the Right to Employment and Fiduciary Duties.
The rights and duties of small business owners depend on whether they areminority business owners or majority business owners. Business owners who own less than 50% of a business are considered “minority owners.” Those who own or control over 50% are “majority owners.” Business owners have rights and owe duties to the other owners. These rights and duties are especially important to minority owners because they have no control over the business. The duties that business owners owe to each other are called “fiduciary duties.” When one business owner has a right, that right creates a fiduciary duty on the part of the other owner. For example, if one owner has a right to information, the other owner has a fiduciary duty to disclose that information. These fiduciary duties are explained in more detail below.
Robert Dittel, the Car Buyer's Advocate in Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota, joins host Kevin Hunter to talk business, cars, fairness, and honesty. Bob works with car customers and car dealerships to negotiate fair and honest prices for consumers.
For more info abaout Bob's car business, please visit http://www.trustvets.com/dir/bob-dittel/ Bob is a member of the Trust Vets organization.
Guest Terri O'Dowd of Terri O'Dowd Consulting joins host Kevin Hunter on The Business Forum Show. Terri specializes in helping people get organized, from filing papers to packing up their china for a move. Terri is a great example of someone who moved from corporate management to managing her own small business and her own time and talents. For all the aspiring entrepreneurs out there, listen in to Terri O'Dowd for her story and advice in the field of working for yourself.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (197 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (58 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (47 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (30 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (28 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- Odwirafo (19 chatters)
- TimBinnall (15 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (10 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (9 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (8 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (5 chatters)
- NCI Radio (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- FCPT Tim Maile (4 chatters)
- in5d (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (3 chatters)
- David Coney (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- drinkfive (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris Treasure Show (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (0 chatters)