SORT BY Relevancy
As a former caregiver to another adult and a single parent raising two young sons with autism, Michele-Marie Roberts understands the problems well; but after a particularly disastrous date, she decided to take matters into her own hands. The result is WAVELENGTH dating, http://wavelengthdating.com, a dating website that makes it easy for people like her to meet other singles on their same wavelength.
Michele-Marie will offer tips and suggestions to help you feel comfortable and confident as you date during your caregiving experience.
In this episode of Own Your Career, Rod will address how to best work a Career/Job Fair. You don't want to miss some of the secrets Rod has picked up over the years, especially the buddy system.
The primary reason employers go to community, industry, or school-sponsored career or job fairs is to find new talent, so go; you have to be there to be discovered! Career fairs are good sources of job leads and employer information. They are beneficial to both employers and job seekers, allowing them to explore employment matches in a more relaxed, face-to-face format.
'Go Hard or Go Home' ~ Powered by The Career Engineer (TCE) Topic: President's Climate Action Plan 'Shutdown affects Action Plan?' "Green & Sexy" Wednesday - with America's EnviroBro. Call in and ask your green biz and life questions Leonard Robinson aka EnviroBro, guru of the 'Green' industry, is our every 3rd Wednesday guest to educate us on different aspects of the 'Green' inititative in our everyday life, business and career.
"In the course of a day..."
"Every caregiver has been there: completely stressed, at our wits' end, wanting to scream or laugh or cry (or all three). And while it's nice to imagine that there's some magic way to make all that tension vanish, caregivers know better. Caregiving is stressful, day in and day out. There's no quick and easy cure for that." (quoted from Caring.com.Caregiving and Stress, May 28,2013)
'Go Hard or Go Home' ~ Powered by The Career Engineer (TCE) Getting our "September Green & Sexy Tip" on with Envirobro STOP Living, Breathing and working BENEATH your Purpose! Join TCE's Career Talk Radio along with special guests as we share employment, economy tips, e-business tips and solutions to help you make Monday Mornings...BETTER! Create the life of your dreams. Programming: SweetBerry Designs Production: NH Productions
Thank You for joining us today on 'Be A Healthy Caregiver' hosted by Chris MacLellan, 'The Bow-Tie-Guy' on Blog Talk Radio!
Today's Guest: Nate Purpura from eHealth, Inc.
Today's Topic: The Financial Struggles in Caregiving
There is an estimated 44 million working family Caregivers in the United States today. Recent studies also indicate that due to time off of work, Caregivers can expect to lose wages totaling over $140,000! According to eHealth Insurance, about one-third of adults who provide unpaid care for their elderly parents say they'll have to use their own retirement savings to help their parents financially.
Our guest today, Nate Purpura, is the Director of Public Relations for eHealthmedicare.com and eHealthinsurance.com - division of eHealth, Inc has spent the last decade working in the health care and insurance industries.
Having a grasp of finances is a critical component to Caregiving, but at times, an area that can be left unattended.
Through our conversation with Nate, we will learn why Caregivers often struggle with finances, along with gaining some helpful tips to make this area of our Caregiving journey less stressful so that we can all 'Be A Healthy Caregiver!'
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- reactionariez (21 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (16 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- GodKiller (15 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (11 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (9 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (9 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (4 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (4 chatters)
- Justice Lab (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (4 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (3 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (3 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- Our Unexplained World (2 chatters)
- blackonomics (2 chatters)
- 2Deep Real Rap Radio (2 chatters)
- 63504 (2 chatters)
- Dr Griffon (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Inside Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- InThe Plug (2 chatters)
- Harmonious Vibrations (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- Kyle Preston Radio Show (1 chatters)
- League Source (1 chatters)
- Mana Talk (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- MinisterofMotivation (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BX25 Vixens Magazine (1 chatters)
- Cage Passion (1 chatters)
- A Well To Do Woman Ministries (1 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Paradox East Radio (1 chatters)
- Never a Niche Live (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (0 chatters)