SORT BY Relevancy
JParadisiRN is an award winning artist, writer, oncology nurse, and cancer survivor. Julianna's paintings and installations have appeared on the cover of the American Journal of Nursing, and in Scrubs Magazine, as well as publications and galleries throughout the Pacific Northwest.
She is the author of the blog, JParadisiRN.com, which has been recognized in the Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing. She also writes a weekly blog about creativity and nursing for TheONC.org, an online community of oncology professionals.
Her stories, Icarus Again and Voyagers appear in the anthology New Lives: Nurses' Stories about Caring for Babies, Kaplan Publishing, New York. An essay, The Wisdom of Nursery Rhymes, was published in the Reflections column of the American Journal of Nursing in February, 2011. BlogHer has featured, "Of Med Errors and Brain Farts,” a JParadisiRN post.
She has appeared as a guest on Doctors Radio, and Radio MD.
J. Paradisi RN, OCN finds inspiration where science, humanity, and art converge. A nurse for twenty-six years, she has worked in Pediatric Intensive Care and Neonatal Intensive Care, before transitioning to Adult Oncology. She lives with her husband David, in Portland, Oregon.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- OnTheGrid (7 chatters)
- PsychicEnergyreaderbrenda (6 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (3 chatters)
- American White History Month (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Independent Artists and Thinkers (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)