SORT BY Relevancy
Site owners, and consultants to those site owners, are in the technology business whether they like it or not. Taking upon themselves to create and maintain Joomla ecommerce technology for themselves, it's important to know where the real value resides, so efforts can focus on manifesting that value. That value resides outside of where conventional thinking would lead.
(Originally aired November 18, 2010)
(Sponsored by Scapes.ca -- Have you been noticed?)
Joe “Joomla” Sonne joins me today to talk about Joomla training, and the increasing need to go mobile.
(Sponsored by AkeebaBackup.com -- Got Backup?) Today my Round Table talks about the latest with the AEC and Akeeba extensions; and, shares impressions from attending the recent Joomla and Beyond 2011 conference.
Joomla! and the Art of Community
A focus on the collaborative efforts of the Joomla! community as they work all together, as a whole on improving Joomla!
And The Beat Goes On....
Joomla News - Events - Happenings
Joomla 1.6 Feature Freeze
All Together As A Whole
J & Beyond List of Presenters
Thoughts On Community
This week's focus - Chapter 1 of The Art of Community from Ubuntu Community Leader Jono Bacon.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
This week we have an interview with Joomla Community Leadership Team member Paul Orwig about the upcoming Joomla Community Magazine to be launched in June. We'll discuss what's going on behind the scenes to get this great new initiative off the ground and find out a bit about the man behind the curtain of this large project.
Answers to Your Questions
We'll review the top questions from our JoomStew UserVoice forum and find the answers you seek. We will also open up the phone lines to answer questions you might have about this week's guest.
Work This Week
Moving boulders, finding ways to contribute, highlights and instructions for involvement in the community.
This weeks highlights will be jobs still open in the Joomla Community Magazine staff.
(Sponsored by Valanx.org -- Power to the Developers) Joining me today is David Deutsch, one of my two permanent Round Table guests. Today we engage in a two part discussion about Joomla, that is ostensibly about what version of Joomla to use; but, in a wider sense, is about using Joomla in the longer term.
Today I talk to you about why I came home to Joomla ecommerce in general, and to Tienda in particular. The call to Magento was particularly strong.
Have you ever said I needed a web site but didn't know where to get started? This episode talks about the concept of open source and well built content management system software for you to get started with. I will be covering:
What is open source? Tendenci Drupal Joomla Civicrm SugarCRM How to get started Contact James at TexasIntegratedServices.com/contact
and fo $29 a month he will set up the application and host it for you.
Join Host Live Chats
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (54 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- KAS1 (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Herpin Time (4 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (3 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (2 chatters)
- The Sanctuary (2 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (2 chatters)
- Sonia Haynes (1 chatters)
- The Christian View (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- Whos to Blame (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Callywood (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)