SORT BY Relevancy
Part 2 with Rick Mathieson on Your Brand with Joanne McCall. Last week Rick focused on 3 of the 10 rules for digital marketing success and today we will focus on the other 7.
When it comes to business and technology, many of us feel like we’re falling behind. We’ve tried to keep up with the latest device or digital channel only to wonder if it’s helping our business. We’ve chased after all that’s cool only to discover that our customers have moved on to something else, so what is a savvy business or marketing person to do? Rick Mathieson is an award-winning writer and leading voice on marketing in the digital age. He is the author of The On-Demand Brand: 10 Rules for Digital Marketing Success in an Anytime, Everywhere World (AMACOM; April 2010), who says it’s not about trying to keep up with the latest and greatest tool or social outlet. You are not out of the loop simply because you don’t understand everything digital yet, but what you do need is a philosophical framework for approaching any digital marketing initiative, whether it’s using the channels we know and deal with today – mobile, Facebook, Twitter and so on – or channels five years from now that we haven’t yet imagined. Learn what you need to know to keep your business competitive in the days, months and years to come on Your Brand With Joanne McCall.
Join Your Brand with Joanne McCall as we interview entrepreneur, investor and financial coach Clayton Moore. Moore is the author of Your Money Puzzle: Piecing Together Your Financial Security and shares with small business owners things they should be doing to help secure their future.
Today on Your Brand with Joanne McCall, Joanne speaks with Kent Sasse, MD, MPH, FACS, a renowned pioneer in the field of medically supervised weight loss and the founding director of the Obesity Prevention Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the prevention of childhood obesity. Dr. Sasse has developed a brand that spans several businesses, products, books, audio programs and a non profit organization. His books include Life Changing Weight Loss and Doctor's Orders: 101 Medically Proven Tips for Losing Weight. Learn about his strategy for creating a brand that works and brings him patients and clients.
Join Your Brand with Joanne McCall today as we interview independent publisher Matthew Chan on how to publish your own book. He shares not only the nuts and bolts of how to do it, but the inspiration behind it and why it will improve your business opportunities more than you know.
During tonight's show host Pamela Marie Edmunds witll be interviewing Author Joanne Brocas. The will be discussing Joanne's book "The Power of Angels."
More About Joanne Brocas;
Joanne Brocas is a professionally trained medium, angel expert, intuitive healer, Reiki Master/teacher, and best-selling author with more than two decades of experience in afterlife communication and healing. During her childhood, Joanne communicated with her guardian angel and has maintained a very strong, clear connection with the spirit world and angelic realm throughout her life. Joanne is the founder of Chakra Medicine School of Energy Healing and Intuitive Development, helping to teach others how to develop their intuitive awareness, connect with the angels, and ignite their own healing power. Born in South Wales, Joanne now lives in Orlando, Florida, with her husband and teaches board approved healing programs and workshops nationally. Her website is www.chakramedicine.com.
Join Your Brand with Joanne McCall today as we talk with high-tech marketing communications entrepreneur Kathleen Mattson as she helps small business owners find cheap and inexpensive ways to market their business. We give plenty of resources for you to find the best deals around.
Joanne McCall interviews bestselling, investigative health and medical author Nancy Deville on her books (including Death by Supermarket, The Schwarzbein Principle, Tired of Being Tired, and Ancient Herbs, Modern Medicine. Deville has a brand that has taken on the food industry, the drug industry, and the weight-loss industry by advocating natural foods and remedies. Learn how she built her business and her brand on Your Brand with Joanne McCall.
On this episode of Your Brand with Joanne McCall I'll be talking with veteran journalist and publicist Danek S. Kaus who is the author of You Can Be Famous! Insider Secrets to Getting Free Publicity. Danek has secured top tier media in such outlets as CNN, USA Today, and the New York Times, as well as hundreds of radio and TV shows, newspapers and magazines. We are going to talk about publicity for your business and your book through Web 2.0 and social media sites, and will touch on the important traditional media outlets as well, so be sure and tune in for some great tips and secrets from a couple of pros.
Today on Your Brand with Joanne McCall we'll be talking to Kim Weiss, a book publishing professional who has worked in the industry for 16 years. She works with Health Communications and has helped with the making of bestsellers such as Chicken Soup for the Soul, What the Bleep Do We Know, A Child Called "It", and iWant by HLN host, Jane Velez-Mitchell. Kim also has a coaching and consulting serive for authors in which she works with both aspiring and acomplised authors. In her spare time she studys opera, enjoys spending time at the beach, and is entertained by her cat and her birds.
Today on Your Brand with Joanne McCall we'll be talking to Len Stauffenger, a successful business owner, attorney, reiki master, and author of "Getting Over It: Wisdom for Divorced Parents." We will discuss his book in addition to that all of the marketing and publicity techniques he is using to market his self-published book. For those interested in learning how to this by being an independent publisher, you don't want to miss this show.
Your Brand with Joanne McCall features Julia Hidy today. Julia runs a successful boutique marketing firm and has worked with Ford, Pepsico, Uniliver, Burger King among others. She is also the author of Energy for Your Life and shares with business owners how we can use our energy to create very successful businesses.
Join us today for Your Brand with Joanne McCall as we interview career intuitive Sue Frederick, author of I See Your Dream Job: A Career Intuitive Shows You How to Discover What You Were Put on Earth to Do. Sue is often called the "Emeril of Enlightenment" and is a frequest media guest. She's been in the New York Times, Real Simple, Complete Woman, and will be in People magazine next month. Everywhere she goes she draws crowds as she taps into the psyche of what people need and want through their lives work.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (86 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (59 chatters)
- The Portal (33 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (23 chatters)
- in5d (23 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (14 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (12 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (9 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (8 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (6 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- Random Rants (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Fancalls (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Living Astrology (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- Straitway (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (0 chatters)